'Kimchae' And Water Bottles.

You And I.

Anneyeong~! Thank you guys for subscrbing to my story...even though i haven't updated in a long time ;^; huhuhuhu. Well here you guys go!

**Nobody's pov**

That evening in Boyfriend practice room..i watched them all practice dancing for their new songs. 

"Uwahhh, You guys are so good! Daebak!!" You said holding two thumbs up.

All of the Boyfriend members smiled, even though they were all super tired and sweating all over the place. One of them collapsed on the floor.

"Ughhh..too tired..to get up...Noona can I have water please?" Minwoo said crawling. You chuckled. "Sure Minwoo-ah, I'll be right back!"

"CHAKKAMAN, Me too Younglynn-ah!!" Jeongmin yelled. "Me too!" Hyunseong said. "Also me Younglynnie!" The twins said at the same time. You just looked at them like *Are you kidding me.*, and walked out going to get water.

"Aigoo..look at all of you. Are you all 6 or something? Just get one for me Younglynn-ah." Donghyun said selfishly while closing his eyes and crossing his arms. "YAH." All the other members yelled out while hitting Donghyun on the forehead with their fists.

While they were all having that fight nonsense thingy, I was already going down to the lobby for some water. They have a snack counter.

"Anneyeong Younglynn, How have you been?" Said the snack guy. He was tall with Caramel brown hair, He was skinny but you could tell he worked out.

"Anneyeong Kimchaeee Oppa! I've been doing okay." You replied. He's real name was Kim Chaesoo, but like you usual you, you gave him a name yourself. He chuckled.

"Aigooo, again with that name huh? Anyways what would you like? The usual?" Chaesoo asked. "Ohh ani, I'll just have six water bottles this time Oppa."

Chaesoo was about get your usual bag of chips and a scoop of icecream, until he stopped. "Oh? Okay I got it. That'll be 3.00$ Are you sure you don't want anything else? Their are so many water's..who are these for?" Chaesoo questioned.

You took out 3.00$ "No..I'm not really hungry." You smiled. "These are for the Boyfriend members." You answered. "Ahh. The newbies? They're actually really good for starters, but I haven't met them myself yet." He smiled. "Here you go. I'll just give you your usual anyways. You need to get taller!" He joked.

You were surprised, but you laughed. "Oh? But I don't money for it Opp-" He cutted you off. "Ani. I'll pay for you. Since we're chingus." He winked at you handing you the food.

"Uwahh..Gomawo Oppa! I don't know what to say..But I have to go, I'll see you around." You smiled and waved, walking away. "Chakkan!..I was thinking can I have your number again? The one you gave me doesn't work yo!" Chaesoo stopped you.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. I got a new phone and number! See?" You showed him your Samsung Galaxy 3, with a cute flip cover and a hanging teddy bear. You wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"Thanks Younglynnie. We should hang out sometime." Chaesoo smiled. "Ahh yeah sure, anytime. Just text me or something! Chalga~" You replied walking away.

*Younglynn's Pov*

*Kimchae is so cute. We should hang out sometime. I always see him at the snack counter and have small talks, but we never hung out actually.* You thought as you walked up the hall to Boyfriend's room.

You opened the door. "Okay, I got them!" All of Boyfriend stopped fighting and came to get their waters immediately. "Gomawo Younglynnie." They all said.

"Say, what about those snacks? Are those for us?...or maybe me?" Jeongmin teased. "Pfft! Ani. Kimchae gave them to me, he paid for them." You replied nonchalantly.

Youngmin and Kwangmin coughed on their water. *Weird..* Omo, gwenchana?" You asked. Kwangmin stopped coughing. "Gwenchana. But whose this Kimchae guy?" Kwangmin asked. Youngmin and the others were looking at me too.

"Bwoya..He's just the snack guy downstairs. You know Kimchae? Kim Chaesoo..?" You said. "Ahh..Motae, the one with Light brown hair? I've seen him around..but I haven't talked to him before." Hyunseong said.

"Yupp! That's him.. Kimchae." You replied. "Why'd you give him the nickname Kimchae for thought?" Youngmin said. But it looked like he was gonna say something else too.

"Ohh..Kimchae, short for Kim Chaesoo I guess? I like the name because it sounds like Kimchee." You giggled. "Guerae.." Kwangmin said thinking about it.

"Anyways let's go home everybody!" Donghyun said getting all their things. "I'll take you home Younglynnie." Kwangmin said grabbing his keys. "Wait, But Younglynn came here with me? And she has stuff in the back of the car." Youngmin said.

You looked confused. *Bwoh..it seems like their fighting except in a nice way..* You thought. "It's okay Youngmin..Oppa." Kwangmin looked at you for a second like he was shock, then turned back normal.

"I'll just go home with Kwangminnie. I haven't seen him in a long time!" You said. Kwangmin looked at you like whattheheck, while Youngmin looked dissapointed.

"Bwoyah..It's only been a few days you pabo. Anyways whatever kaja." Kwangmin said. You and Kwangmin left the room first, but now before you came back to give Youngmin a huge hug.

"Gomawo for taking me out today! It was so fun. And for all the clothes too! We should do that again!" You whispered.

*Kwangmin's Pov*

I took my keys and spinned them around my finger. "Kaja." We walked out of the room first about to go down to the lobby. "Chakkan!" Younglynn said.

You stopped and followed her back to the dance room door. She ran to Youngmin and gave him a hug. *Ugh..* It looked like they were whispering. But I'm not sure.

Hyung chuckled. "Arasso. I had a good time too. Maybe next time?" He replied ruffling her hair. "Nae! I'm gonna go now." Younglynn said waving to all the other members.

*..*..*..*..*

Alright! So I hope you all like this chapter~ Now this time I feel really bad. I haven't updated in at least half a month!! >.< So I understand if you guys unsubscribed. But I'll tell you guys. I'm going to update daily now! For real this time!! And I'll answered all your comments and questions.

Feel free to Comment, Subscribe or message me! I'll be here to answer! Love you all!

Saranghae my lovelies~!

Kekeke...Thought I'd put up some gifs >:D Younglynn loves these.

This one too...

.

Last one! Their laugh though..is so lovely c:

Anyways I'll see you guys soon! Bye bye for now!

<3<3<3<3