Hm?

You And I.

Yahh~ Anneyeong! MIANHE for not updating I have no Idea for this chapter TT-TT Anyways I hope you'll like it!

Younglynn's Pov

You walked out of the bedroom with a laughing Minwoo and a raging Youngmin. You had a evil smirk on your face. When you got into the kitchen you saw the rest of Boyfriend cooking and cleaning.

"Morning Younglynnnnnn~~" Kwangmin exclaimed while ruffling your hair. "Morning Kwangminnnn~" You replied doing the same. "What do you want to eat?" Donghyun asked you. "Hmmm..Whatever you've got." You said. Hyunseong was at the table eating as always, and Jeongmin was eating some bubble gum. "Waeyo Jeongmin-shi? Can I have some of your delicious bubble gum?" You asked. 

"Pfft. In your dreams Younglynn babo~" Jeongmin replied with a mouthful of bubblegum. "Fine." You said pouting. Just then Hyunseong called out. "Younglynn your food is ready~! BETTER EAT IT BEFORE I DO!" He exclaimed. "COMING~~" You yelled back.

You headed towards the table passing Jeongmin who was busy blowing a big bubble. You popped it smacking your hand in his face while rushing towards the table. "I can do better Jeongminnie." You told him with a evil smirk. "AIISH. YOUNGLYNNNNNN." Jeongmin said with anger. You giggled. You sat down where a bowl of ramyun laid. The rest of Boyfriend sat by you eating there food. 

"THANK YOU OPPAAAA!" You yelled like a child. "ANYTHING FOR YOU MY SAENGGG!" Donghyun yelled back. You ate with laughter.

"Howcome I don't get to be called Oppa like Kwangmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun?" Youngmin Pouted. "Kekekeke.." You giggled. "Yahh~ Howcome me either?" Jeongmin said pouting too. "Maybe it's because you guys don't act like Oppas." You said while hugging The Hyung Line and Kwangmin. 

"Hey. You don't see me complaining~" Minwoo said. "See Minwoo OPPA is better then you." You said pissing them off. " AIISH. Fine then." Youngmin said with an evil smirk. (You won't need to call me Oppa anymore Younglynn, because I'm gonna make you mine.) Youngmin thought.

After eating your delicious Ramyun you started to feel better. Since it is was Saturday you decided to go home and clean. "Thank you fo taking care of me, I'll be going home now to clean~" You said heading for the door. "Waeyo? Cheon Younglynn but please let someone at least walk with you." Donghyun said with care. 

"I'LL DO IT. BYE GUYS" Youngmin said rushing to the door and closing it. (Eh? Why this ert?) You thought. "AIISH fine." You mumbled.

On the way home Youngmin tried to start a conversation. "Erm..So Younglynn do you have a boyfriend?" He asked. You blushed because of the sudden question. "Uhm- Aniyo I don't have one ever since.." You mumbled the last part.  You remebered you use to have a boyfriend but he cheated on you. After that you never opened you heart because it was so broken. "Waeyo? Your so pretty though Kekekeke...So you never had one?" Youngmin asked. "Well you can say that. Hahaha Gomawo~ I did but he never really showed affection and real love after a while I found out he was cheating on me with this Fake Queenka. Ever since then I cried for weeks because I really did like him. Except he didn't. After I finally moved on I never looked for a boyfriend." You said.

"Oh..Mianhe for asking Younglynn~sshi.." Youngmin said. "Eh..Oh it's okay Youngmin heheh~ It's just now you've said it I've never thought of it.." You replied. 

Ater that you guys arrived at your house. You took out your key and opened the door. "I'M HOME NOBODY!!" You yelled. Youngmin loked confused behind you. "Kekekeke...I live alone Thats why." You gave home a smile. He made O shape with his mouth. "Where's your family?" He asked. "My Umma and Appa left me for no reason since I was 13. So yeah Iive alone." You said.

"Ohh." He said. "I'll be back I'm gonna change~" You told him walking towards your room. But before you can he grabbed your wrist. 

"Can I stay here for awhile first Younglynn?" He asked. You thought for a second and decided yes. "Sure! I'll have a vistor for once! Kekeke~" You said happily.

You came back out of your room with Dark gray sweats and a dark blue tank top that fitted your skinny figure. It made you look boyish and y at the same time (LUUL.)

When you entered the living room you saw Youngmin sitting at the couch. You shrugged and decided to do laundry. One thing you didnt know was Youngmin was looking at you with his jaw open. After you took out the clothes from the dryer, you put it in a basket and sat by Youngmin.

"Aye~ert Youngmin, at least help me fold clothes please~" You said while poking his cheek. "UH..eh sure." He stuttered. For the rest of the hour you guys got done folding the clothes. You went to the kitchen and checked if there was food. There was only a little bit. Since Youngmin was here you should go shopping.

"JO YOUNGMINNN" You shrieked. "WHAAAAAAAAT" He screamed back. "DO YOU WANNA GO SHOPPING WITH PARK YOUNGLYNN?" You asked. "KAJA MY SAENGGG" He screamed back. You giggled. 

You threw on the hoodie you took from Youngmin and took your keys. You headed towards the door. You were so happy when you were with Youngmin. You heart would beat very fast and you loved to .

What's this feeling? Is this...Love? Hm?

UWAHH~ Did you guys like it? It took me a while for this one TT-TT Subscribe and Like! I update daily~ HWAITING!

~Younglynn<3