The Next Day.

You And I.

Author's Pov

Younglynn woke up. She slowly sat up and glanced at her alarm clock. It read 6:00 a.m. Right by her clock was her phone lighting up silently.

  *Omo someone's texting me* She thought.

She grabbed her phone and it fully lit up. Making her eyes flinch of the brightness.

*3 new messages*

From: Kwangminnie~

To: Younglynn~ah

Good Morning Younglynnie! Me and the members had a fun time with you yesterday! Hope we can do it again sometime~ Don't worry, I locked everything up before we left^^ Oh and get ready soon~ I'll be over in a hour <:

                                                      Ppyong~<3

She read the message and chuckled. *heheh aigoo >< what would I do without this guy?* She thought. She then read the rest of the messages.

 

To: Younglynnie

From: Youngmin (CALL ME OPPA)

Morning Younglynn^^ I hope you had a goodnight sleep last night. I had fun making dinner with you :P Sorry for getting mad though T^T I wish we can cuddle again...soon ;)  See you at school!

        P.S CALL ME OPPA!! ;~; Not fair.

Younglynn looked at the message confused but shook it off. *Of course this ert Youngmin...SSHI* She laughed at the last part. "Pfft In your dreams!" She said laughing. The last one was from the rest of them members in one text message.

From: (Donghyun's phone) Donghyunnie, Jeongminnie, Minwoonie, Hyunseongie.

To: OUR BELOVED YOUNGLYNN

Anneyeong Younglynn~ah :) I hope you had a good sleep, last night you were an angel ^ToT^ I hope you do well today in school~ Too bad this leader's getting old now =__= huhuhuhuhu...anyways HWAITING!

                                      -Donghyun

Younglynn~ah! Wassup? Had fun with you last night!! You were like super tired even :s You looked cute thought ;) See you aroud school arasso? Anneyeong!

                                      -Jeongmin

HAI YOUNGLYNN NOONA :) GWENCHANA YOUNGLYNN? IT'S ONLY BEEN LIKE A FEW HOURS BUT I MISS YOU<333 HEHEH. I HAD FUN WITH YOU LAST NIGHT. YOU WERE SO PRETTY SLEEPING NOONA. THANKS FOR THE DINNER :D

                                      -Minwoonie<333

Anneyong Younglynn~ah heheh. Thanks for the dinner it was delicious^^ Awesome hang out last night :P Hope we can do it again ah. Hope your doing good in school arasso? See you around!

                                      -Hyunseong

Younglynn read all the messages feeling awkward and embarrassed and blushing here and there. She giggled and starting writing a new message to reply.

To: My Beloved Boyfriends~

From: Younglynnie, Younglynn, Noona.

Anneyeong and Good Morning~!! Aha. Yes I had a good sleep^^ I had fun too and we should do it again soon arasso? Heheh. Aigoo, All of you guys are just to generous huh! OTTOKEH?! YAHH? :P So protective and Beautiful Boyfriends ;) You welcome for the dinner, but you guys should be thank Youngmin~SSHI instead of scolding him for hours that I could be doing something better (Like showering without being inturrupted =o=) Anyways see you at school! Donghyun Take care huh? c:

   P.S Kwangmin I'll be ready but then^^

                          PYYONG~<3, Younglynn.

She sent the message and went to go get ready. She took a quick bath and slipped her uniform on. While cleaning the mess from last night, she glanced at her watch. It read 6:55 a.m. *He'll be here any minute I should go outside already* Forgetting to eat breakfast and locking the doors, she went outside and sat on a closeby bench.

After two minutes, A familiar car showed up. It was Kwangmin's.

Younglynn's Pov <--- You know you love it~! ><

I saw Kwangmin's car pulling up. I stood up and got in the front seat. As I sat down I looked at my left and saw a smiling Kwangmin.

"Morning!"

"Morning~ Ahhh." You said smiling. You sighed. You weren't very fond of mornings.

"Aigoo. My Younglynn's not ready for school?" Kwangmin said scrunching his nose and ruffling your hair.

"Deh~~ You got it oppa." You said fixing your ruffled hair.

"Hmm. Okay then. It's still early." Kwangmin glanced at his watch. "How about we go eat? You haven't ate right?" Kwangmin asked.

"Yehyehyehyehyeheyehyeh~ I forgot aiish." You said facepalming your self. Kwangmin chuckled.

"Ahh..Younglynn your so cute ><" Kwangmin sighed.

We then drove to a cafe. On the way Kwangmin opened the windows a bit. You were leaning on the window but stood straight when it was going down. Fresh and cold wind hit your face. You shivered a little and closed your eyes while taking in the fresh breeze. After that you leaned on Kwangmin's should resting.

Kwangmin leaned in putting his head on top of yours. You smiled.

~~~~~~

"Younglynn. Younglynn. YounLYnnnn. young. lynn." Kwangmin said shaking you, blowing in your face. "Mmm?" You said waking up fluttering your eyes open.

"Yah. Sleepy head. We're here" Kwangmin told you. "Emph." You said pouting. "Lazyyyy." Kwangmin murmured.

You were able to get out of the car. But when Kwangmin was about to walk in, he saw you standing there. "Yah. Younglynn Gwechana?" He asked.

You looked up at the tall figure with sleepy eyes. You yawned. You put your arms up in a sign like if he were to hold you. He sighed.

He stood beside you holding onto your shoulder. While you held onto his waist with both arms.

"Waeyo You so lazy Younglynn~ah?" He asked. "I'm not lazy oppa." You replied. "Yes your are." He replied. "Am not." You argued. "Then explain why you were sleeping by me in the car and are now holding onto me like your umma?" He asked while walking towards the cafe with you.

"I'm not lazy oppa..Trust me. I'm just..." You said trailing while biting your lip. "Just what?" He questioned. "I jus-" "Welcome to the best Cafe in Seoul~! I hope you guys will like it here..Let me show you your seats." The kind waiter said cutting me off.

You guys walked off to a small booth for two. She seated you across from Kwangmin.  "A waiter will be here shortly" She bowed politely and left. You frowned at where you were placed. Kwangmin tilted his head looking confused.

After the Kind Ajhumma left, You walked on the other side of the booth beside Kwangmin. You grabbed the menu and looked in it innocently.

"Why?" Kwangmin asked. You looked up from your menu and tilted your head.

"Why not?" You said smiling. Kwangmin just chuckled and shook his head. "I prefer to sit with someone rather than sitting alone." You said putting your focus on the menu again.

"Mmm."  Kwangmin said.

Just then, A nice looking Ajhumma, a different one, cam to your table. "Anneyeong Haseyo, I will be your waiter for today, what would you like for today?" The Ahjumma said.

"I would like a Small Caramel Frappucino and some toasted bread please." You said smiling kindly to her. "I would like some toasted bread too please." Kwangmin said.

"No drink for you?" She asked pointing at Kwangmin. "Aniyo." He said. "I can share with him!" You said acting like a child. The Ahjumma just chuckled.

"Aigoo. Okay then. You guys are such a cute couple." She said walking away. "Mwoh? Aniyo you must've got it wr-" You stopped talking when you realized she left.

Kwangmin just started chuckling again. "Aigoo..your so cute Younglynn~ah ><" He said. "Aiish. I don't get it why people see us as a couple ><" You said pouting.

"Uhmm. Maybe its because your always hugging me or clinging onto me. Or your always close with me." Kwangmin said matter-of-factly. "Well maybe He's just my best friend and I like to hug him." You said sliding closer to him and giving him a light squeeze.

"But would it even matter? We're so close that even if we weren't can't we just let it slip or say thanks?" Kwangmin said putting his shoulder over you. "Besides, I wouldn't mind if they called you my girlfriend." He finished.

You shivered at what he said. Then you froze. You couldn't help but think of your past.

*Flashback*

"Chunji Oppa~!" You ran to his homeroom. You were planning on surprising him by bringing him his favorite food. Makchang. You were so nervous and excited to see your boyfriend. He was really busy with his schedule with Teen Top. So it was a while since you last saw him. You ran up the stairs fast. Then stood in front of the homeroom's closed door.

You took a deep breath in and out. Then touched your gold dangling necklace. You got it on your anniversary from Chunji. It was meant to show True Love. It even had you name etched in the back. "Hwaiting Younglynn~!" You cheered quietly to your self. You looked down at the bag filled with goodness. You turned the door slowly making sure not to disturb anyone. You opened the door finding a simliar figure that looked like Chunji making out with one of the Queenkas.

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Tears were forming in your eyes. You felt your eyes burning.

"Op-Oppa...?" You croaked. Chunji turned around. He stopped what he was doing and glared at the person who said it. "What do you want?" He said angrily. His glaring eyes softened when he figured out it was you. His eyes widened after.

You dropped the bag of Makchang and ripped the necklace he gave you. You took one glance at him with your already blurred vision. "Why?" You whispered. You then ran away.

"Younglynn wai-" Chunji tried running for you. You were already far away when you stopped running. Chunji stopped running, he couldn't catch up. You were too fast.

You sat on a bench by the beach. You cried and cried for hours. It was closed to sunset when you settled down.

*Why me...Chunji~ah how could you? What did I do? What do I do? What does she have then I dont have? Am I not good enough? Did you want to do this? Where were you when you weren't with me? Did you just play me all this time?

"What happened to our promises Chunji? What happened to I will love you forever and until death? How dare you play with something that isn't a toy? But most of all...WHY?" You yelped knowing there was no answer.

You sighed. You looked up *I don't know what's in store for me in the future..But I will wait,* You looked straight. The Sun was setting slowly..It took minutes. Which turned into seconds. When the Sun finally was down, the street lights shone the dark paths. Clouds were filling the empty skies. It then started to rain.

You didn't care. You already stopped crying. It was pouring and you were just sitting there in your uniform. Frozen..Lifeless...Heartbroken...Unloved. After a while...you decided to go home.

You walked super slow not even trying. You dragged you bag. Luckily nobody was following you the whole way. You've been like that for months. You managed to avoid Chunji for the past months. He would still try to explain things to you but you wouldn't even hear anything.

You were too depressed. Too lost. Too confused. Too stressed. In life. Everything you saw was a blur. Everything you heard was muffled. Too blurry and muffled by your thoughts.

You barely ate. Barely spoke. Just listening and speaking for school was the most you've done then.

Until....Kwangmin came. Jo Kwangmin.

He saved you from this disaster. He cheered you up when you were down. He got you to eat when you wouldn't yourself. He was there when you weren't there for yourself. He understood you..every part. You've known him since the starting of high school and middle school. You told him everything. He kept your promises and you kept his.Though you never told him your awful relationship with Chunji. He was like a Boyfriend. 

                     But you felt you weren't ready to love again. Not...yet. Not when he just fixed you up. Not...yet.

*End of Flashback*

"Younglynn...?" Kwangmin said waving a hand in your face. You blinked for a second. You were back to reality. "Omo...you got me worried there Younglynn~ah. Where did you go? Oh and you order came." He said changing his worried glance with a dazzling smile.

"Oh..uh Mianhe Oppa. And Thanks. I was just..thinking." You said opening a straw for your drink. "Must've been inportant then." Kwangmin said. "What makes you think that Oppa?" You asked innocently.

"You were stuck like that for five minutes straight. Five." He told you. "Anyways..what were you thinking if I could know?" He asked.

"Something...Oppa." You mumbled looking down. "Come on Younglynn. You can tell me anything. Remember, I'm your best friend?" He said pleading.

You sighed. "I know Kwangmin~ah. I know I could tell you anything." You squished his cheeks together. "Your the bestest of the bestes friend anyone who can ask for." You smiled. "That no one can else can have but me." You said grinning. "But..Mianhe I can't tell you this time." You finished.

"I understand Younglynn." Kwangmin said shrugging it off like no big deal. "But can you finish answering the question I asked earlier?" He asked you. 

"Oh Deh~ Of course^^ Because I just missed you oppa. All you've been having is schedule. I NEVER get to see you anymore except for passing period and lunch. That isn't enough for me yeh." You said hugging Kwangmin's side again.

You sipped some of your drink and passed it to Kwangmin. He hugged you back and sipped some of the drink too. "Aww. Haha My Younglynn missed me >< aigoo mianhe Younglynnie I couldn't spend time with you. Blame it on Manager Hyung. Don't worry I'll make it up to you." Kwangmin said squeezing you and hugging you closer.

You breathed in his manly scent. Sweet smelling cologne. You layed your head on his shoulder. "Okay." You replied.

"But isn't this making it up for you enough?" He said chuckling. You looked at him with am are-you-kidding-me-look.

"ANIYO" You said. Only making you hold him tighter. "This does not make up for what you missed with me." You mehronged him.

"Ahhh. Okay. Then I guess I should hang out with you all the time huh?" He asked. You let go of him and looked up at him happily.

"YEEHH~! I would love that." You replied. "Aha. Arasso. Lets get out of here before we become late." He said. "Arasso~" You said walking into the car already.

Kwangmin paid for the bill and followed close behind. Before you knew it you guys were on your way to school.

End of Younglynn's Pov.

FEWWWW. WHAT A LONG CHAPTER. I TOOK LIKE 7 HOURS MAKING THIS FOR YOU GUYS. Surprisingly its longer. c: ahh. Tomorrow is Friday for me. Though its so late here T^T Almost 1 am. Aiish. I hope you guys liked it~! Ppyong~