Youngmin,

You And I.

Younglynn's Pov

"Ohh.." He responded like he was thinking hard. Like hard...for let's say awhile. To break the awkward silence I changed the topic. 

"Let's go Minwoo~ah! Before we miss the bus." I said as I started walking towards the bus stop. He snapped out of it and started to try to catch up to me. After a while we made it. 

*Beep beep!* Your phone vibrated signaling you that you just recieved a message. 

From: Youngmin OPPA.

To: Younglynn~ah.

Come soon please! Oh..yeah and don't think of anything inportant...just HURRY. 

You read the message confused then just shook your head. *Typical Youngmin. Maybe I should hurry anyways...It's starting to get awkward with Minwoo Oppa.*

Soon after you read the message the bus came. " Kaja! Younglynn~ah the bus is here now." Minwoo said. He took your hand by surprise and lead you to the bus. 

You both walked to a spot for two by the window. You sat on the one closest to the window and Minwoo to the other. He didn't talk very much the whole bus ride.

*...*...*...*...*...*....*...*...*

"Gomawo Minnwoo Oppa, I had a great time with you! Maybe we can do that again sometime." You gave him a warm smile as he walked you home. "Your welcome Younglynn~ah. I had a great time too and I really hope you did too." He said in a calm warm voice. Then you guys bidded goodbye and he found a way home.

"Pheww. Okay now just to get ready..I got 15 minutes." You said planning things out. *Oh! But first i should text Youngmin.* You stopped and took your phone out and quickly texted him.

To: Youngmin~

From: Younglynn~ 

Minwoo just dropped me off. See you in about 30 minutes! 

You pressed the sent button and ran upstairs. You changed out of your clothes and got into some more comfortable but still cute clothes. You wore a Gray fuzzy loose sweater with a tank top inside. Then with some black leggings you put on your warm fuzzy boots and headed out.

*.....*.....*.....*.....*

SORRY It's really short. But I'll make sure the next one is LONG. I have been busy with school and homework ;~; Mianhe...I still love you guise tho. And don't worry the next one will have Youngmin and Kwangmin's Pov. 

Anneyeong~ for now! And I will try to update at least two times a week from now on! Gomawo~