Bitter Sweet Late Bus.

You And I.

BRRRIING!! Your alarm clock went off.

 "Aiish,Fine I'm up...you announced while trying to wake up. When you finally were wide awake you glanced at your alarm clock.

"BWOHH?? Aniya that can't be im gonna be late!! you shrieked.(It was 7:20 a.m and the bus was coming.) you ran to you closet grabbing your uniform as you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. When you came out of the bathroom and ran to your bus it was already leaving~"ANIYA STOP THE BUS STOP THE BUS! You yelled out. You were almost towards the bus when you fell and dropped your books.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "Ouch..that really hurt. Stupid babo Youngly-"You said when you realized someone was talking to you and cutted you off.   "Bwoh? Are you okay? Do you need help? A boy with brown hair asked. "Yahh Im fine I was just late for the bus hehe..(He looks familiar...)                                                                                                   You replied. "Oh Okay..uhm since yo- you were late for the bus..do you wa- wanna walk with me instead? He stuttered as he gave you a cute smile. you were so shocked because of his killer smile you accidentely said~"Omo....so Cute..." He Blushed then he said "Hello? Are you there? Noona?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          You Snapped out of it then replied very "..Uhh Nae! Sure I'll walk with you" Then He chuckled while helping you pick of your books. "Haha okay then lets get going we're gonna be late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At School (Performing Arts)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you finally arrived at your school with the unknown Cute guy you said "Yahhh....Gomawo for helping and walking me to school"

"Hehehe...no problem^^ anytime, Oh! By the way I never got your name..what was it?" He replied and asked with a smirk.

"Oh! Mianhe for not telling you..It's Younglynn~You said while you blushed very lightly.

"Ahhh..Anneyeong Younglynn my name is ______ and I was wondering if erm..we can be friends?" He said.

You were shocked. You know now why he was familiar....

 Chapter One<3

Kekekeke..did you guys like it? Comment who you think it is!! Stay Tuned for Chapter 2!! :p  Anneyeong~~^^

    -Younglynn<3