Younglynn's Pov

You And I.

Yaah~ How are you Bestfriends?? Mianhe for not updating as much. TT-TT Since it's starting to go into school~ Im gonna be more busy with homework, School and Sleeping..LOL (I get really tired) Gomawo for waiting! I hope you keep supporting me! Hwaiting~!<3

~~~~~~~~Younglynn's Pov~~~~~~~~~

I was Dissappointed to see that Kwangmin Oppa wasn't gonna with with us. There was never a time we were apart really. So I decided to go Visit him.When I walked in on sat quietly in the back watching him dance.

He wasn't really good at dancing heheh. But I saw that he was very concentrated he didnt even notice me in the back. .-. Was that there new song Love Style? (Yahh I love there new song!!) I thought fangirling. I thought Love Style because I heard him mumbling "We...high...We right..We don't stop.." He was doing a pretty good job, until he fell down and lost his balance.

I felt Pity but I was laughing at the same time because of how cute he was. He heard me and looked into the mirror to find me in the back. "Bwoh?" He said.

"Kekekeke...Having a hard time dancing?" I asked. "Oh uh..erm yeah.." He said awkwardly. I felt bad because he was making lots of mistakes. So I decided to show him. "Here put your Ipod on that dock and plug it in" I told him. "Okay~" He Mumbled. He started to play this.

You started to dance. You knew every part because of two reasons. (One...You love their dances so you would always do them. Two....because mainly you LOVE  Boyfriend.) You didn't even notice Kwangmin in the back watching in awe. Then when it came to Kwangmin's part you started to do his moves and rap. You were so focused on that dance that you didn't even notice you were rapping. Kekekeke...It just happened. You started to sweat on your forehead. (Good thing you had sweats on because of P.E right?) You asked yourself.

After the song you looked at Kwangmin. With a smile, but you were a bit tired from all of it. "Uwahh...Gomawp Yo-Younglynn..but tell me how you learned that without anyone teaching you?" He said shyly but shocked. "Heheh...It's nothing. I just watch you guys dance...then do it all myself at home.." You replied embarrassed. "Bu-but...your so pro!" Kwangmin Shrieked. You started to blush.

"Younglynn? Heheh..you look tired. Here drink my water." He offered you his half empty water bottle. "Haha..Thats so sweet. Thanks" You smirked then accepted it. After that you spent half an hour together practicing the moves. after that you watched him do his part..(He...looks cute like that..too cute.) You thought. "YES I DID IT!! I FINALLY DID IT!! He announced. You were staring at him for a second. You shook your head. "Heheh...good job Kwangmin Oppa~" You said happily. "Thanks" He gave you a warm hearted smile. I was staring into his eyes...Apparently he was too. It seemed right at the moment..You leaned in...he did too. You were in the moment when you were about to kiss. When your phone rang. You backed out quickly with a blush. (Kwangmin looked a little upset.) *Beep! Beep!* You answered it.

"Bwoh?" Wondering who it is. "Yeoboseyo?....Oh..Anneyeong Minwoo~ Yahh Im coming~!" You forgot about the lunch with Minwoo. You were also dissapointed you didn't get that kiss. At the same time it would be awkward for both of you. (Awh well..) You thought.

"Uhmm...Mianhe Kwangmin Oppa~but that was Minwoo...heheheh I have to go, were gonna eat lunch~" You told him in awkward way. You pertend to make a sad face. "Hahah..Oh thats okay. Gomawo for the help~ If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to this." He replied.

"Yahh~ What are Bestfriends for?" You giggled. "Anneyeong Oppa~" You gave him a wuick peck on the cheek. He looked shocked. You ran to the door and rushed to Minwoo. (Aiish Minwoo you couldn't have wait after the kiss??) You thought. It was like he knew you guys were gonna kiss. You sighed. You noticed that everytime Kwangmin was with someone else you got jealous. Or whenever he couldn't hang out with you would be upset. (Why didn't I pull back?) You asked yourself. Then you knew why. "Omo. Is it possible that I'm falling for Kwangmin!?" You thought. You shook your head then went to Minwoo.

~~~~~~End of Younglynn's Pov~~~~~~~

Anneyeong Guise~! Did you guys like it? Tell me what you thought I want to know! Please Subscribe and Comment!! I will love you forever if you do~!!

Mianmianmianmian for not UPDATING. I'm really lazy :P besides. nobody reads my fanfic :c huhuhuhu./Please Continue to support me! For I will do the same!

SARANHAE MAI LUBLEI SUBBIES!

~Younglynn<3