Youngmin....Is Your..?

You And I.

Yeoo~! Mianhe for the LATE UPDATE. I have an actual reason for that though, I updated someday last week...and now it seems IT DIDN'T SAVE. Now I have to make a different version since I forgot the other one. -.- aiish. Enjoy~

Younglynn's Pov

I grabbed Minwoo Oppa's hand and ran. I ran until I was satisfied with a restauraunt on the side. I stopped in front of a decent looking small looking restauraunt.

"Here?" Minwoo questioned. I turned my head and nodded happily with the brightest smile a 6 year old would give when her dad came home from work. ^(^-^)^

"Yehhhhhhh!" You responded. Minwoo Oppa chuckled "Arasso. Lets go in then." He said with a smile. We then went in.

When we went in, it was a pretty nice looking place..A place you don't have to get SUPER dressed up for but...at least dressed decent enough. *Good thing I wore something nice* You thought.

(Lets say you we're wearing this. Arasso?)

You noticed that you were still grabbing onto Minwoo's arm. So you let go. Minwoo looked at you confused, You looked up and took his hand instead and smiled. He squeezed it and smiled.

"Anneyeong Haseyo! Welcome to Seoul's Best Buffet! May I welcome you to your seats?" A Young looking lady said. "Yeh, Table for two please" Minwoo said holding up two fingers.

"Sure!" The Young lady said leading us to our table. When she turned around, Minwoo looked at me with the two fingers and turned it into a peace sign by his face with a playful smile. I couldn't help but giggle.

After around a minute we were in front of a booth for two. Minwoo sat on the other side while I sat on left side. The Ahjumma Looked at both of us with a satisfying nod.

"I think this is a good place for you two to sit arasso?" She said. "Yeh, Gomawo Ahjumma" I thanked and bowed. "Your welcome, Now please enjoy our food and take as much as you want!" She said while smile then walked away.

"Let's go eat!" Minwoo said. So then we stood up, both got plates and went to the buffet. We both got what we thought we're interested in and sat back down.

When I got done Minwoo was already starting to eat. He had some salad, ramyun and deokbokki with some other foods. I looked at my plate then to his and laughed.

I had more.

I had some Deokbokki, Honey walnut shrimp, Rice, Ramen Noodles etc.

"Mwoh? Younglynn~ah, Are you gonna be able to finish that?" Minwoo said. "Watch me!" I said giggling.

After stuffing and showing Minwoo Oppa he was wrong, We. Were. Done.

We we're just paying for our food at the cashier when my phone went off.

*Jigeum utgo itjiman aesseo chamgo isseo nan

Tteollineun nae du soneul himkkeot japgo isseo nanS

okgo inneun geoya neon gwaenchantaneun nae mare

Deung dwieseo nunmureul modu ssotgo isseo nan*

(Janus -Boyfriend)

While I was looking for my phone in my pocket..Minwoo started laughing. You looked confused.

"Yeoboseyo?" "Yeoboseyo? Younglynn~ah?" *You didn't know who it was because you didn't recognize the number but he sounded ALOT like Kwangmin.* "...Kwangmin Oppa?" You heard a sigh on the other line.

"Aniyo. Youngmin." (He sounded a little stern this time.) "OH. Mianhe Youngmin~ah I didn't recognize the number." "Aniyo. Just forget about it. I'm not that inportant anyways.." He mumbled something you couldn't hear the last part.

"Anyways why'd you call? Something wrong?" "Aniyo. Just...can you come over here soon please? Nothing bad. Just....please." (You thought he sounded a little off.) "Sure Youngmin~ah. I'll be there in a few." You heard him sigh of relief. "Okay. Thanks see you in a bit!" (Now he sounded happy.)  "Byee."

You hanged up the phone. "-.- Someone...seems a little moody today." Minwoo was still chuckling a little.

"Our Comeback song is your ringtone?" He asked. "Huh? Oh yeah..heheh Yupp. Janus is that good that your best girl friend has it as a ringtone." You responded with pride.

"Oh really.." He said with an eyebrow raised. "Yehh! I have all your songs downloaded on Itunes." You replied. "Whose your favorite and What's your favorite song?" He asked with all his attention.

"Hmmm...My favorite song..I'll Be There!!" You said jumping with joy. Minwoo started laughing. "Your favorite from Boyfriend?" He asked. You stopped jumping and looked confused.

"Oh...Thats hard ;~; Why can't I marry all of them?" You asked. "HAHA. Younglynn~ah your so cute >< For real WHOOO?" Minwoo said.

"Uhmm...uhmm...The Maknae line is my Favorite. My Bias from them? Uhm...The Charismatic Youngmin." You said seriously and started walking with a straight face.

"Really?" Minwoo asked. "Yeh, I can't have Kwangmin Oppa as my bias because he probably doesn't see me the same way. Plus then that would be awkward ><" You replied.

"Ohhh..." Minwoo said thinking.

*...*...*...*...*...*

THERE YOU GO :D A NICE SIZED UPDATE. I'M SORRY IF I DIDN'T UPDATE LATELY. AND IF THERE SO SHORT. BUT. I HOPE YOU WON'T HATE ME AND UNSUBSCRIBE. :D I'LL STILL LOVE YOU.

Nae Saranghageyo~!

Anneyeong! For now~