Dinner.

You And I.

Anneyeong~! I felt like updating today so her you go^^ ENJOY~!

Younglynn's Pov

I was setting up the table by myself since Youngmin was still mad. When I was about done, I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming~!" I annouced. I opened the door to find the rest of Boyfriend. "Anneyeong Younglynn~!" Donghyun said. "Anneyeong, Donghyun! Please come in." You said bringing them inside. When they got inside you counted them. ( Hana, Dul, Set, Net, Dahsut...Where's Yuhsut?) You thought. "Uhmm...Jeongmin Oppa? Where's Kwangmin Oppa?" You asked.

"He's outside getting our stuff Younglynn~ah" He replied. "Oh..Mwoyo? Why do you guys leave him out there? Aiish." You opened the door and went outside to find a struggling Kwangmin hold a bunch of bags.

"Kwangmin...?" "Huh? Oh Anneyeong Younglynn~" "Let me help you Oppa" "Oh-Okay here." Kwangmin said handing you some of the members bags. They were heavy.

"Aigoo why are they so HEAVY?" You said bringing them inside. "I Honestly don't know Younglynn~ah." Kwangmin said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Aiish. Nevermind. Just tell the others to come to the table the food is ready." You told him. "Okay." He replied. After he called them everyone sat at the table. You were still all messy with your hair in a bun but you didnt care, because you were so hungry.

"Thank you, Younglynn~ For the food~" Jeongmin said. "It'ssss sooooo gooooddd Fwank chu  picTchungfwinn~" Hyunseong said with a a bunch of Deokbokki in his mouth.

Hyunseong got hit in the head by Kwangmin. "OW" Hyunseong yelped. "Thats for talking with your mouth full babo. Anyways Thank you Younglynn~ahh Its the best." Kwangmin said. "Thank you Younglynn c:" Minwoo said.

"Your Welco-" "WAIT. YOUNGMIN DIDN'T SAY THANK YOU TO NOONA." Minwoo said pointing to Youngmin who was ignoring everybody.

"Say Thank You to Younglynn Hyung~" Kwangmin said. "Why should I?" Youngmin saidE refusing. "I made it too..." He mumbled. "That's fine...He doesn't need to." You said continuing to eat.

Boyfriend groaned. (Except Youngmin.) He was smirking. "Geez, Youngmin its not that hard to thank someone." Donghyun mumbled to Youngmin. "Yeah." Jeongmin Agreed. The rest of Boyfriend was scolding Youngmin not even eating their food. (After about an hour, You sighed and got up to go take a shower.)

"THAT'S why you always say Thank you." Donghyun said finishing his lecture. Youngmin groaned and threw down his fork. "FINE. I GET IT. AIISH. THANK YOU YOUNGLYNN FOR THE DEOKBOKKI WE MADE." Youngmin yelled. They all turned their head to look at where you were supposely sitting. All they saw was a half cleaned plate and a fork.

They all softened. "Where's Younglynn?" Jeongmin asked. Their Question was answer when they heard a Singing Teenager in the bathroom in the backround. They started laughing. They then went into your bedroom to scare you.

"Cha, Cha keedatkijyo...Wae iroke ganneunji, Byol byol senggak tteme.." You sang walking out of your bathroom into your bedroom. You were wrapped in a towel with your hair all soaked.

"Maeumman...Maeumman~!" You sang loudly. "Geuojo haruga do jinasseul mwo hana dallajinge omneunde no neun wae~" You heard a low male voice singing Kwangmin's part...except that wasn't you. (Since you were kinda spacing out you didn't notice)

Then you started singing Jeongmin's part. (Someone was doing it with you.) You were picking a White T-shirt.

"Geurokedo himi derunnayo na gyondyoneja yaksok hesson- AHHHHH" You turned around singing..and screamed. Your towel almost fell off but you caught it. You found a Singing and Smiling Boyfriend.

"HAHAHAHA- You should've seen your face!" Youngmin said dying. You started to tense up. You went into the bathroom putting on the T-shirt. It was the only coverage you had (You were already wearing underwear and a bra.)

(Since you couldn't dress you just left it like that.) They were all laughing and cracking up. While you just stood the unamused. 

" Get. Out." You said in a serious tone. "What's that Younglynn? We couldn't hear you." Kwangmin said. "GET. THE. HELL. OUT. OF. MY. ROOM." You said louder and serious.

They flinced at your tone and stopped laughing. A second later they were all scuffling and were whispering "Hurry hurry!" Even Donghyun couldn't take it.

(OMG HAHAHA. THE LEADER'S SCARED)

You sighed and started to dry your hair with the towel. After that you fully dressed yourself in Dark Grey Sweats and A Red T-shirt that hugged your skinny figure.

You walked out of your room to find 6 Boy's eating at the table DEAD silent. You looked at them for a minute then ignored them. You then started to clean up.

After you were done cleaning you watch them eat. *Aigoo that babo Youngmin is still a mess* You sighed and grabbed a wet towel and threw it to Youngmin.

Youngmin catched it and went into the bathroom. He didn't even need an explanation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for now^^ I took 4 hours just to do this. Ugh. I hope you liked it~ Wait for my next one! HWAITING~!

Admin~Younglynn<3