Burden.

You And I.

Anneyeong~! So here it is...rewriting the next chapter that took so long..again ._. hope you enjoy it~!

Author's Pov

Younglynn and Youngmin headed to the entrance of Seoul Mall. Before they can even reach the door, Younglynn stopped. 

" Uwo..." Younglynn said in awe, looking at the beautiful sight. Youngmin looked at Younglynn and chuckled. " Why do you always do that?" He asked. "Always do what?" Younglynn said obviously confused.

" When ever we go anywhere...or actually YOU go anywhere, you always stop and say it's beautiful." He replied. " Because it IS beautiful so called Youngmin Oppa?" Younglynn pouted. 

He chuckled again. " Okay okay okay okay. Have you never went here?" He asked. " Puhhfftt. Like I haven't. I have..but not so often as other people, because I live by myself. So when ever I come here, it's just so pretty." Younglynn smiled answering.

Youngmin just stared at you for a while, but Younglynn didn't mind. After a few seconds, he shook his head. He smiled back. "Come on, lets go." He said pulling Younglynn's arm to be hooked with his.

Younglynn's Pov

After a while of walking..you both haven't entered any stores. 

You stopped and tugged on Youngmin's shirt. "Oppa, where are we gonna go?" You asked looking up at the very tall sight of a blondie. "Just wait, I know one you will like..just keep going." He said smiling at you. " Okayyy.." You mumbled.

In a few minutes, you both were standing in front of a pretty girl's shop for clothes. It read Forever 21. Youngmin pulled you in. *Uwo...so pretty.* You thought. 

" Youngmin~ah, this place seems very expensive. Let's go somewhere else." You said standing in front of him. "Aniya, It won't be. Go here find some clothes." Youngmin replied smiling and pushing you towards the clothes. 

" Youngminnnnnn, no. I can't afford." You replied holding his hands. " Don't worry about that Younglynn~ah. I will be paying for you." Youngmin said now kneeling to be eye to eye with you.

Author's pov

In the middle of the YOUNGS arguing, an elderly ahjumma who worked there stopped them.

Younglynn's pov

" Anneyeong Haseyo, May I help you?" She said. You both looked up and saw an Ahjumma. Before you can say something, Youngmin beat you to it. 

"Annyeong Ahjumma, can you help my friend find some pretty clothes that would suit her?" He said pushing you towards her. " Sure!" She said smiling. " Come on, Lets find you some clothes." She said putting one hand to your back bringing you with her.

*...*...*...*

After a while of the Ahjumma's force of shopping, you started enjoying it yourself. " Ahjumma, how would I look in this?" You asked. Holding up a Blue v-neck with a short skirt with flowers in carnation pink. 

" You'd look beautiful." She replied. You and her giggled. 

Youngmin's Pov

First when the ahjumma first took her, she wasn't as happy. She looked annoyed. Making her put on this and this..I wanted to make her happy. Then after, she started enjoying it. She looked happy..I grinned. 

"Ahjumma, How would I look in this?" She asked holding up an outfit with a blue shirt and pink skirt. They both laughed. I smiled..I felt, as if she was happy then I was too. 

Younglynn's Pov

"This one too?" You asked. It was a Brown loose sweater with black leggings with printing on it. "Of course! You look nice in anything pretty girl!" Ahjumma replied. You both giggled again. " Gomawo." You blushed after.

In a while of picking this and asking if this was good, you started to get tired. " Ah..I think this is it. I'm done looking for clothes ahjumma." You said tired. " Oh! Just one more thing okay?" She said rushing up to you. " Yeh..?" You looked at her confused. 

She turned around and looked for what she called " Handsome Young Man." which I am guessing is probably Youngmin..considering that he was the only guy here. " Hey you, the handsome young man, come!" She said pointing to Youngmin and telling him to come over to where we were. 

" bwoh? oh me?" Youngmin said pointing to himself. " Yes you." You called. Youngmin came over and stood by you. The Ahjumma left and came back with two sweatshirts. I'm guessing they're couple sweatshirts since Youngmin has the same print as mine but his is bigger. 

" Try it on, both of you." She smiled. You and Youngmin went into the dressing room to go put it on. After putting it on, you came out with Youngmin. The Ahjumma looked so happy. 

" Omo..You both look cute! Here, I will ring you up. And I'll give those to you two for free since you are a cute couple." She said grabbing the clothes I got earlier and checking it out.

While she walked all happily to the cashier, Youngmin and I were still stuck to our spots. You blinked then looked at Youngmin. Hooked back at you with the same expression you had. Confused. You both shrugged it off and went off. 

*...*...*...*

Well that's it! To be honest..I did have more but it's getting late and I'm tired. So I'll continue it later. Hope you enjoyed it! Wait for me~~ Gomawo.

Younglynn<3

Bye Bye...!