Store-Part 2

You And I.

Ello~~ Mianhe for not doing the rest of the chapter as I said I was gonna do. I DID write the rest, it took like 3 hours. But somehow the whole thing shutted down on me and my chapter didn't save 0-0 Three hours wasted for nothing ;~; Please enjoy and understand that I actually took the time to rewrite this ;c huhuhuhuhu..

Younglynn's Pov

After being dragged by Youngmin across the street. I found myself in front of a Deokbokki stand. "Two orders of Deokbokki please Ahjusshi." You asked. "Coming right up miss~" He replied.

While waiting for the Deokbokki, You and Youngmin stood there amazed as the Ahjusshi was cooking. "Uwahh.." You heard Youngmin mumble.

"Here you go miss, Oh and sir is that your Boyfriend? Your really lucky." The Ahjusshi said. You blushed.

"Oh no, Sir you must've Misundersto-" Youngmin said getting cut off. "Well then you should make your move then..Fast." The ahjusshi said with a wink.

After that you and Youngmin walked back to the car.

"Younglynn?" "Hm?" "Can I ask you a question?" "You already are babo..heh what is it?" "Can you speak English?" "Yeah. Since my parents taught me and I used to live in America." "Oh..Can I hear you speak it?" "Hmm...sure."

(The language your speaking right now is Korean)

(The language that is typed in Blue is English K?)

"Hai~ My name is Younglynn. What is yours?" You said Fluently.

"Uwahh..uhm..Mai name is uhmm...Youngmin..er..how uh..are you?" Youngmin said but not fluently. ><

You giggled at his English.

"I'm doing good!" You and Youngmin laughed.

"HAHAHA- Young- HAHAHA your English is not good! HAHAHA" You said dying.

"Your English is Perfect." Youngmin said beaming.

"Well thanks^^" You replied.

After you guys got to your house, you grabbed all of the grocery bags and headed inside. But before you can even enter the house, a Tall Youngmin stood before you.

"Let me get those for you Younglynn~ah" He said grabbing the bags."Aniyo~ I can do it Youngmin~Ah" You said. "Yah! Let me do it, I should be doing this. I'm the Gentleman here." He said proudly. "Psh. Fine Aiish." You said giving up.

You walked into the kitchen opening the bags Youngmin was bringing in. After Youngmin brang all of the bags he your tv and started channel surfing. You decided to start cooking dinner.

"Yahh~ Younglynn!! You have nothing good on!!" Youngmin said groaning. "Then why won't you go make yourself useful and help me make dinner!" You replied while cutting up some vegetables and pouring them into a pot of hot water.

"I thought you were a gentleman babo." You said smirking. "Aiish fine." Youngmin said lazily turning off the tv and stomped into the kitchen.

"Why won't you go over there and open the noodle packets for me, and pour it into this bowl. And be careful its really hot." You said.

"Okei~" Youngmin said. After 5 minutes of tugging and pulling Youngmin gave up and groaned. "Ughhh. Younglynn..Can you uhm open this for me? Heheh." Youngmin said shyly.

"Aiish. You can't even open a simple noodle packet?" You said simply ripping off the top in front of his face. "Psh. I knew that. I just wanted to see if you did too. babo." Youngmin said bluffing.

After so many cooking mistakes here and there, You and Youngmin were done. Finally after 2 HOURS of cooking.

"We're done! yey!" You said happily. You heard Youngmin giggling. "yah...What's funny?" You said dumbfounded. "You...HAHAHA...Ha..HAHAHA...youhavefoodonyourface..BWHAHAHAHA!" Youngmin said laughing his off.

"You do too babo!" You said pouting. He stopped laughing. "Do not." "Do too." "Do so." "Do not." "Yes." "No." "No." Ye- HEY!"

You started laughing and walked away. You thought for a second..and grinned evilly. You went into your food closet and grabbed a bag of flour. *Since he already has food on him and he doesn't believe me..why not?* You thought.

"Hey Youngmin~~" You singsonged. "Hm-" You poured a bag of flour on top of his head cutting him off of what he was gonna say. You looked at him. He was glaring at you. "You have some flour on your face." You said in a sweet voice. You giggled.

He was still glaring at you. You were about to brush off the flour of his face when he grabbed your wrist..tightly. He leaned into your ear and whispered "Your not getting off this time Younglynn." He said in a scary serious voice. You shivered.

He let go of your wrist and walked away. You stood there dumbfounded and shocked. *Youngmin can be scary at times.*

End of Younglynn's Pov

FINALLY DONEE! YEY. How did you guise like it? Comment or Subscribe^^ They're loved<3 HWAITING~<3<3<3

And G~Dragon^^

And Youngmin~~

Jeongmin's AEGYO!!

Jo Twin's Gangnam Styling~!

OMO!!! AND KWANGMIN WITH A PUPPY<3<3<3 (FANGIRLING)