Your One and Only Concieded Oppa.

You And I.

Anneyeong lovelies~ How was your guy's day? Hope it's good^^ Please enjoy my new chapter c": 

**Kwangmin's Pov**

"Alright let's go now?" I asked. Younglynn looked up at me with a her usual bright smile *Ughhhh..Everytime! It always gets to me.* I shook my head and coughed while quickly walking. *No Kwangmin...control yourself, not now. She's not yours.*

"Yah!! Why are you walking so fast? Wait for me!" Younglynn yelled behind me. *...Yet.* I thought.

I kept running anyways. *I guess I'm making this a game now.* I chuckled. "Last one to the car drives!!"

"WAIT WHAT? BUT I DON'T WANT TO DRIVE! KWANGMINNIE IT'S YOUR CAR NOT MINE!" Younglynn shrieked. I laughed again. "Too bad!" I yelled.

We were almost to the exit of the lobby still racing when I heard another guy's voice. "Woah, having a little race there Younglynn?"

I slowed down to turn a little to see who it was. It was another teen probably our age at the snack place wiping the counter. *That must be that Chaesoo guy...*

"Yeah! Call me later Kimchae or something kinda busy right now!" Younglynn said running past you out the exit. I was shocked. *Call you later?* 

"OH NO!" I forgot about the race. *Pabo...* I somehow caught up to Younglynn who was nearing my car. *Hahah! Good thing I have long legs! But Younglynn's good too. I'll give her credit for that.* 

I ran even faster passing her almost touching the car. "Hahah!" I yelled. "YAH NO YOU'RE NOT!!" Younglynn said shrieking. 

Before you got to touch the car, Younglynn jumped on your back. Making you fall down. "Assa!" I heard Younglynn say getting off of you. 

"I did it!! I did it!! Yeayyy!" Younglynn said. "Yah! That is considered cheating pabo! You didn't even touch the ca-" I was cut off by Younglynn touching the car. "Don't know what you're talking about. But I know that you're driving!" Younglynn said sticking out her tongue. 

"Arasso arasso." I chuckled.  "Next time you're driving though." I said getting into the car. 

(Look I found a Kwangmin Gif <333) 

*Younglynn's Pov**

We were already in the car halfway to my house, at a stoplight. You thought that you should take a picture. "Oppa! Cheese!" Kwangmin looked at you for a second, then smiled. 

"Hana,Dul,Set!" You said snapping the moment. The stoplight turned green and Kwangmin Oppa's focus was back onto driving. ...While yours was being driven to the picture you just took. 

"Uwahh..This one came out nice Oppa! I'm gonna post it." You said excited. "ANDWAE!" Kwangmin yelled. You jumped a little. "Mwoh? Why not? You don't think it's nice?" You said. 

"Ani, it's because I'm a celebrity now. Remember?" He said. "Man talk about sounding arrogant much?" You said. "Bwoya..What did you say?" He said looking confused. "Ani. It's nothing. I get it. Arasso." You said giving him a small smile. "Mianhe Younglynnie. It's hard on me too." He replied. 

You sighed and just looked out the window. Ever since Kwangmin Oppa debuted, He has so many schedules to fit in a day, that I never even get to see him anymore. *Now that I think about it, I'm lonelier that before he debuted.* *I just miss the old Kwangmin Oppa. When he wasn't famous..* You thought. 

*I'm so selfish..Aissh. I should stop. He's not even mine to begin with!* You thought shaking your head. "Gwenchana? Does your head hurt?" Oppa asked. 

"Ani, I'm fine. Oppa, can we take more pictures often? I want to print them out so I can hang them." You asked. He chuckled. "Sure, if you like my face that much." 

You hit him on the shoulder. "Yah! Are you crazy?" You asked laughing. 

Kwangmin pulled into the driveway. "You want to come in?" You asked. "Wow..since when did the ever so mighty Younglynn asked me to come into her house?" He joked. 

"Shut up..plus I need you to fix a lightbulb for me.." You mumbled, thinking of that one lightbulb in your kitchen that you couldn't replaced. Just because you were so so so short. You sighed. Short people problems.

*...*...*...*...*...*

Well! That's where I'm gonna end this chapter for now! But don't worry, there will be a part 2 for you guys (': Oh and I hope you guys remember the /Blue=English, They are all always speaking Korean! Anyways I hope you guys like the short chapter..and I'll be back in a few days with Part 2 and Younglynn  going back to school! 

He looked lovely (': so I used him as to say goodbye. Anneyeong~!! 

Btw..if any of you guys know who this is..please comment, I'd love to know his name kekeke. Oh! And just comment in general(: I wanna hear your guy's opinions! 

Saranghae beautiful subbies~

Younglynn<3