New Student?

You And I.

It was First Class. During class you were listening to the teacher and writing notes, as usaul concentrating. You and your class were learning when Minwoo entered your class. "Bwoh? Oh is this Language Arts?....Room E14? He asked the teacher. "Nae. My name is Ms.Taichee, you must be the new student. Please Introduce yourself then sit by Younglynn." She Replied. "Anneyeong Hanaseyo (Bows) Minwoo Hmnida, I'm Boyfriend's Maknae. Please take care of me~" He Said. All of the girls shrieked. "AHHHH MINWOO I LOVE YOU!" "MINWOO I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN~" "MINWOO BE MY BOYFRIEND" I heard them say.

You looked at them. They were all hyped up, you just shook your head. It wasn't like you didn't like Boyfriend. They were you favorite Kpop band to be honest. In fact your bedroom was full up posters of them and he was one of your favorite. But ever since you were bestfriends with Kwangmin you started to get annoyed of it for a while then got used to it. You remember when they used to bully you because they were jealous of how close you were with Kwangmin. Sometimes they would even hurt you really bad and you would hide it from Kwangmin, but Kwangmin found out. Ever since then it stopped because he was always there protecting you.

When that happened you never had any friends except Kwangmin. You didn't know but you were smiling and staring at Kwangmin. (If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have any friends here at school~) Suddenly He said "Younglynn? Younglynn? Are you okay?" Kwangmin whispered. "Huh? Oh...yeah Mianhe.." You replied.

"What were you looking at?" He asked. "Uh eh nothing Kwangmin Oppa...Just thinking." You got embarrassed and started to blush a little. After that Minwoo said "Younglynn? Heheh Nice to see you~" He said and took the desk by you. "Oh, Anneyeong Minwoo~" You smiled. "Nice to see we have a class together" You said.

"Yahh..heheh you wanna have lunch together?" He asked. "Uhm..sure but how about Kwangmin..you wanna eat with us?" you said. "Huh? Eh uh No thanks..I have to practice dancing for our song heheh.." He awkwardly answered. "Okay." I answered dissapointed. "Kwangmin?? You go here? I never knew!!" Minwoo whispered. He was so excited to see his Hyung~. (Heheh..look at them there so cute >.<)

~~~~The bell rang. You headed to Second Period by yourself~~~~~

Did you guys like it? Mianhe..for making it really short. I have no Ideas at the moment~ Stay tuned!! I update daily<3

SARANGHAE MY LUBLEI SUBBY(S)~

Younglynn<3