Call me Oppa.

You And I.

Hey Hey c: So like...I'm kind of two days off :/ (Where I'm at, at least) but here you go (: enjoy.

"Hai Youngmin c:." You greeted him. He chuckled. "Here. Come." He said nodding his head towards the other couch. You got up and sat on the spot Youngmin patted right by him. 

"So..." You started. "Why did you call me here for again?" You asked looking at him with curiousity (I think that's how you spell it? Mianhe xD aha).

"Uhhh.." He said rubbing his neck looking down. " I missed...you? heheh.." He said cheekily with light pink tinted cheeks. 

*Kyaaaa! He's looks so Kyeopta while blushing!! >< I could eeeek!* You thought in you're head smiling at him. "Omo! Youngmin Oppa is blushing!! Kyeopta~!" You squealed pinching his cheeks. 

" Y-Yah!! Stop it..! Hajima Younglynn~ah It hurts!" He said trying to pull your hands away from his face. "Hahahaha! You should've seen you're face!" You said pointing at his face. 

" Yah!! Younglynn~ah stop laughing at me!" He said flipping his hair and turning his attention towards the tv. After a while you stopped giggling. " It wasn't that funny." He said still looking at the tv.

"It was pretty funny." " Was not." "Was so." "So Wasn't." "So was." You both argued.

" Oh really?" Youngmin said looking at you now. You turned towards him. " Deh! How many times do I have to say it?" You replied. "Until you don't think my face is funny anymore and instead...Handsome." Youngmin smirked. 

" PSH. Like that will ever happen." You scoffed. " Oh..I'll make it happen." Youngmin joked winking at you. You laughed. *He's such a flirt!* 

*...*...*

After a long while of watching tv..you sighed. Youngmin noticed that.

"Younglynn~ah..gwenchana?" He questioned. You slumped and layed your head on his lap. You were sitting straight like a lady and now your back ached. 

" I'm so boreddd Youngmin~ah. I can't sit here all day." You said while closing your eyes. He chuckled.

" Well is there anywhere you want to go sweetie? I'll take you." He replied while playing with your hair. You shot up. 

"Jinja?" You asked with wide eyes. He nodded his head and smiled. " Can we go to the mall Youngmin~ah?" You asked happily. 

"No." He replied. Your face fell. "But whyyyyyyyy? I wanna go to the mall!" You whined. "Only in one condition." He said holding up a finger. 

"And what's that?" You questioned tilting your head. "Call me Oppa from now on." He said. You rolled your eyes. "Fine." You replied. "AND, give me a kiss on the cheek." He said smirking. 

You scoffed. "Psh, why would I want to kiss you? Plus you said in only one condition..not two!" He stayed where he was. "So? that doesn't mean I can change my mind at the last second." He replied. 

You stood up and walked away. "Hey! where you going?" Youngmin asked. " That doesn't mean I can't go by myself and drive in your so precious car!" You yelled grabbing his key and your bag walking out the door. 

He got up and ran towards you. "No wait! Fine! I'll drive you! Not my baby!" He shrieked. You smirked and stopped and handed him the key. " Kaja."

You both got into the car. You in the passenger and him in the driver's seat. You pouted. 

"Why do you always get to drive whenever I'm with you?" You asked. He started the car and drove down the street. "Because, Aren't the men suppose to drive the women? Plus, I can't risk you hurting my baby." He replied manly.

" Psh, like you are one." You mumbled. " What?" "Nothing~!!" You singed. " Anyways..for your information I am a man. You're just too blind to see that." He replied. " Well, half of that is true. I kind of am. But still that doesn't make you manly you babo!" You said. " Are so!" "Are not!" "Is so!" "Is not! "Yes!" "No!" "Always!" "Never!" You both argued. 

"Fine. Then I'll just have to prove it to you." He replied ending the childish arguement. "Have fun!" You teased. 

By the time You both stopped talking, you arrived at the beautiful destination. Seoul Mall. (Let's just pertend okay? Because I'm not in Korea..)

While you were staring in awe out the front window, Youngmin was already out holding your door. "O-oh. Thanks." You replied sheepishly while getting out.

" Kaja?" Youngmin said hooking his arm for you to hold onto. " Wait." You said. You weren't wearing your glasses, so pretty much walking around with blurry vision wasn't fun. Plus you didn't feel like wearing contacts today. 

You searched through your bag and got out your glasses. You slid them on and hooked your arm with Youngmin's. " Now we can go." You smiled walking. 

" I didn't know you wore glasses." Youngmin said looking at your face fasinated. " Well...I do. I just wear contacts most of the time." You smiled at him. 

He made an o shape with his mouth. "Ahh. You look pretty with them by the way." He smiled. You looked down and blushed. "Thanks."

*...*...*

Well that's it for now...but don't worry! I'll update soon :) by the way...What couple do you guys like the most? I'm really curious.

Is it the Kwanglynn couple or the Young couple? Comment please! 

Bye bye~

BOYFRIENDishere.tumblr.com