Minwoo?

You And I.

"Ahhh..Anneyeong Younglynn my name is No Minwoo and I was wondering if erm..we can be friends?" He said.

You were shocked. You know now why he was familiar he was Boyfriend's Maknae! You didn't know what to say so you just accepted it.

"Er-Hehe Nae,We can friends Minwoo Oppa!" You replied. "Okay well I got to go to class..bye Younglynn!" Minwoo said while running away.

Op...op-..Oppa? She called me Oppa? Aiish Minwoo she's just trying to be nice! Minwoo murmured. You didn't hear that part.                                           "Yahh..Oh uhm, BYE!" You yelled out in surprise. (Huh that's weird..I never saw him at this school before. maybe he's new?) You thought.

"YOUNGLYNN!!!! YOUR HERE!!!" Your best friend Kwangmin yelled out and gave you a sudden hug.

"eh? Oh..Off! Omo! KWANMINNIE YOUR HERE!!" You Shrieked when you snapped out of it. "Long time no see Oppa Kwangmin?" You Smiled and asked.

"Hehehe..deh of course~I haven't seen you in a week and you got a tan!" He replied. "Bwoh? oh yah..kekekeke I did^^ I missed you Oppa!" You said. You remember that you went to Hawaii with you parents and thats why you got a tan.

 "Haha...you haven't even been here for 5 minutes and you already forgot?? Your just like me Younglynnie 4D and always spacing out!" Kwangmin said.

"Yahh thats not funny Oppa! Kekekeke.." You said while punching his arm in a kidding way. "HAHA okay okay. I was kidding~I missed you too Younglynnie! He said.

After finally meeting with your Oppa Kwangmin, you both head to first period and start class.

~~~~~~~~Minwoo's Pov (from the start)~~~~~~~~~~

I was just walking to my new school when a Teenage girl (the same age as me) came out of nowhere and started yelling.I couldn't really heaer because she was a little far but I made out this. "ANIYAA STOP-STOP TH- AYA!!" When I heard enough I ran towards her as fast as I can without breaking a sweat. (Hehehe.good thing I joined Cross Country.)

"Bwoh? Are you okay? Do you need help? I asked. (She's Cute..and she was wearing the same uniform as me.) "Aniya..I was just late for the bus..hehe.." She answered.

"Oh okay..uhm since you were late for the bus do you just wanna walk with me?" I said without even thinking. I was even smiling at the moment. (What the..)

"Omo..So cute.." She murmured. I heard her but she thought I didn't, I blushed. "Hello? Are you there? Noona?" I didn't know her name and we were gonna be late! (Aiish how long have I've been here?)

She replied very fast. "Uhh, Nae sure I'll walk with you." I laughed and helped her with picking up her books. "Haha okay then, lets get going ot we'll be late." I said.

When we arrived to the school she said "Yahh..Gomawo for helping and walking me to school" "Heheh..Nae anytime. Oh! I forgot to ask what's your name? I asked. I gave her a smile. "Oh! Mianhe for not telling you it's Younglynn~" She Replied. She had a cute smile on her face. (She was too cute..haha maybe I should get to know her?)

"Ahhh...Anneyeong Younlynn, My name is No Minwoo from and I was wondering if erm...we can be friends?" You asked. She paused for a second then said "Haha nae, we can be friends Minwoo Oppa! (You felt you heart beating really fast and you started getting nervous..Omo Minwoo what is happening to yourself? I should end this conversation before anything awkward happens*) "Okay well I got to go to class..bye Younglynn!" You called to her as you ran.

(Omo Minwoo what is happening!? She called you Oppa!!) You don't know what your feeling but then you say without noticing. "Op-..Op-..Oppa? She called me Oppa?" (Aiish Minwoo what is happening? You ask yourself the 3rd time* She's just trying to be nice!)

~~~~~~~End of Minwoo's Pov~~~~~~~~~~

 Heheheheh...You guys like it? It was Minwoo! If you guessed someone else you were probably pretty close c:

Stay Tuned for Chapter 3~! Younglynn~<3