Day 2: He was there...

Time Machine

YoonA just finished her schedule for the morning and is preparing to head to the University where she is currently studying Theatre arts. She is at her dorm looking at the mirror and applying light make up. She isn't really one who like wearing heavy make up, she doesn't need to actually for she is a natural beauty. Though she doesn't know, she is an envy to plenty of women her age. She is still quite young, in her early twenties and naive but her independence is something that should be considered remarkable.

She is shading her cheeks with light powder in her room and finally concluded that she needed nothing more. Satisfied, she stood up to get ready and pick up her shoulder bag and as she reaches for her study table, she noticed the shiny thick bracelet resting besides her laptop. Somehow, her face fell but she maintained a smile and went to the study table. She picked up the bracelet and eyed it as if focusing on its glimmering beauty. It is a thick chain bracelet that was most precious to her. She cherished it for it is the only item that reminds her of him. She smiled at its elegant beauty and remembered how he gave it to her. "Youngbae-oppa..." She muttered.

"YoonA-yah, I want you to have this. I know this is lame but I don't have anything to give actually..." Youngbae chuckled as he unlocks the chain bracelet on his right wrist and places it on YoonA's wrist. YoonA was all smile as she lets Youngbae lock it upon her wrist whilst the latter is wearing an embarassed smile.

"This bracelet means a lot to me and I am glad to have you cherish this." He said. YoonA eyed him, still feeling giddy with his sweet action. "Why are you giving it to me, Oppa?" She asked. Youngbae smiled and caressed his nape timidly. "Well I know you're gonna be busy for your drama so that also means we won't see each other very often. I want this to be your remembrance so that whenever you feel lonely or sad it will always remind you that I am here for you." Youngbae said with a smile.

"You know, Oppa... I still can't believe how lucky I am having you here with me." YoonA said as she playfully hits her oppa's arm. Youngbae chuckled feigning a hurt expression. YoonA laughed as well. "Well... Was I being too sentimental? Mianhe, YoonA." Youngbae said shyly. YoonA giggled. Youngbae has always been too adorable for her despite being older. She loved his caring nature, very much that it seems that if he was gone she won't know what to do.

Which has been the case...

YoonA sighed as she held the bracelet tightly. "It has always been with me, Oppa. I know that you will never leave me. You've always been my inspiration." She said and decided to wear it in her right wrist and continued on to get her things as she knew that Seungri has been waiting for her outside for quite a long time.

                                                      

 

"I can't believe I'll have to do a performance here? It's so sudden, Seohyun..." He said after meeting up with a close dongsaeng of his and also Tiffany's groupmate at the entrance of the University cafe just outside the building. "Taeyang-oppa, you're really good at playing piano and I don't have any idea on who to ask except for you." Seohyun said as she and Taeyang walks the paved path  getting farther away from the cafe and sat on a bench situated under a tree just near the University's sports field.

"Why would they suddenly ask the students to bring some friend who plays instruments in the first place?" Taeyang asked looking directly towards Seohyun. The girl turned to him and smiled. "Our professor said that it is part of the school's activity. He actually said that we have to have a performance as our quarterly exam and do a duet performance with a friend." She answered. as she opens her  keroro back pack and began rummaging her neatly placed belongings. She pulled out a binder folder and began scanning the pieces secured on each page. "Why didn't you ask Tiffany? She plays flute right?" Taeyang asked. "I already did, oppa. But she said that it was long ago and she isn't confident if she can still play. She said that she stopped playing for three years since our debut." Seohyun answered as she continues to flip each page until finally her expression changes to a brighter one upon stumbling on the paper she is looking for. "And I don't think this piece would be good with a flute." She said and handed Taeyang the piece of paper.

"Oh so this is the piece that you wanted to play?" Taeyang asked noticing the familiar score. Seohyun nodded eagerly. "My classmates actually heard this piece and they were absolutely captivated by it. I told them that it was you who made it and..." Seohyun smiled timidly. Taeyang chuckled as he rested comfortably at the back rest of the bench and playfully ruffled the young girl's hair. "I thought I told you to keep this piece between us... I made this for your birthday last year and sang it only to you." He said. It was a mellow piano piece that Taeyang made as a present for Seohyun during her 21st birthday. "Well... I am just too proud of this song... It's a master piece." Seohyun said bowing shyly. Taeyang leaned to his knees and looked at Seohyun. "This is a special song for you, Seohyunnie, and I promised to play this only during your birthdays." Taeyang said, smiling at his dongsaeng. Seohyun frowned a bit... she is really eager for Taeyang to play the song he made for her and show it to all her classmates and even her teachers. "Tell you what... I'll make another song for us to perform. Something that is maybe second best to what I made for you. We'll sing it together. Deal?" Taeyang said, indirectly agreeing to Seohyun's request.

Seohyun eyed him, surprised... he has his assuring smile again and it excited her so much for she knew that Taeyang doesn't break his promise. "Really, Oppa!?" She turned to him excitedly, her eyes glimmering enthusiastically. Taeyang nodded, happy to have brighten up his dongsaeng's mood. "But for now... What will I perform later?" Taeyang pondered as he stands up and looks up to the sky, Seohyun looked at him. "Why don't you perform the first one you composed, Only Look At Me?" She said. Hearing this, he frowned... he knew that the song meant something that is very deep... he knew that he made this song in accordance to someone he actually wanted to give it to. But he cannot comprehened what it, exactly, is.

"I don't know, Seohyun... Maybe that song is too sensitive for me to actually play..." He turned to Seohyun. Seohyun nodded for she knew what Taeyang actually meant. "I'll think of a good one." He said and smiled. "Where is Boss by the way, Oppa?" Seohyun asked. Taeyang smiled. "I left him at Seunghyun's place for a while so that he can play with Charlie. Don't want the both of them to be lonely anyway." Taeyang said. Seohyun nodded. "Guess Seunghyun-oppa is too busy to be able to attend to Charlie often." She giggled. Taeyang smiled and agreed with a chuckle. "So... let's go? We still have to prepare right?" He said. Seohyun nodded and cheerfully stand up as they both decided to walk towards the University building of Music and Arts.

As they walk the clean road, a black van passed by them towards the University's main entrance. "Isn't that, YoonA-unnie's van?" Seohyun asked. Taeyang turned to her. "YoonA? Oh, Your actress friend?" He asked somehow feeling weird in his head the moment he uttered her name. "Yeah... She also studies at the Music and Arts Department, Majoring in Theatre Arts." Seohyun said. Taeyang eyed Seohyun and nodded as he looks back at the black van.

"That's weird... Why does her name sounds so familiar to me?" He pondered as they head on to the University.

                                                       

"Here we are..." Seungri said as they stop at the entrance of the University. "Thanks, Chingu. What time are you picking me up?" YoonA asked as she picks up her shoulder bag and some set of books and notes. "Maybe around Six. I'll meet up with Soo Man-Sajangnim first to discuss your next projects and also to prepare for your shoot for the SM Art Exhibit later tonight." He said.

YoonA puffed her cheeks and nodded. "Ok... See you later then." She smiled and opened the van's door. "Study hard and enjoy!!!" Seungri waved as YoonA head on to the University hall.

YoonA looked back to Seungri and smiled waving as well. "Ok!!!" She said as Seungri closes the door and the van lfinally left. YoonA smiled eyeing the vehicle as it takes a turn to the main road. YoonA sighed and turned around to the University Main building and walked calmly yet excitedly.

 

 

~To be Continued~

A/N:

Another update since I am that depressed and my mind is working as if guilty for having writer's block..