Day 20: Sweet like cherry (Vacation Part 2)

Time Machine

They arrived at a luxurious beach-side hotel located just beside this elegant shore in Jeju Island. The Sun is shining brightly and the winds are relaxingly warm. The waves crashing against the shore gave a soothing sound of peace and tranquility. One of nature's wonders.

Seohyun, Taeyeon and Jessica ran forth towards the beach after settling their luggages in the lobby of this white-painted hotel. "Ahh!! This feels so refreshing!!!" Jessica said as she stretches her arms sideways and feeling the warm soothing winds brushing against her skin. Taeyeon was holding her summer hat as she jumps happily with Seohyun as if kids on their first beach adventure.

Jiyong giggled at the three. "Yah!! What are you doing there!?!?" Tiffany ran as well, leaving Seunghyun as he and Seungri walks calmly towards the beach smiling at the scenery. The three, now with Tiffany, are enjoying the sand and the peaceful atmosphere.

Taeyang chuckled at his companions as he talks with the receptionist regarding their stay-ins. "Hmmm... do you have any cottages enough for us... uhm let's say... nine?" He asked. The receptionist smiled and checked her computer also giving Taeyang a brochure. "We do have a cottage that can accomodate up to ten people. Two rooms with Five beds each." The receptionist answered. "That'll be good." He smiled as he settles the transaction.

"Oppa!? Are you sure you are paying for the cottage? I mean I should be doing it instead since--" YoonA approached but was surprised when Taeyang pinched her nose playfully. "I wanted to, Yoong. And besides I owe you guys a lot for being there for me." Taeyang smiled and   YoonA's head softly. YoonA nodded trying to hide her blush. "If you say so..." She said with an embarassed smile.

"Yah, are you sure about that? I mean, we can pay for ourselves though." Jiyong said from behind. "I agree." YoonA followed nodding. Taeyang smiled at them. "No worries, well you can take care of the food if you like?" He said. Jiyong and YoonA looked at each other and both smiled. "Deal!!" He said.

After finishing the transaction and with the receptionist also asking for autographs from the world-renowned G-Dragon, they all finally went to the beach to call the others. "Guys!! Let's go leave our things first in the cottage!!" Taeyang called as everyone followed immediately.

A Pink and A blue room. "Well is that even a choice?" Seunghyun asked looking at the eye-smiling Tiffany. "Of course the pink room!!" She called deciding immediately for eveyone. The girl giggles and the guys smiled while Seunghyun sighed. "Pink addict." He mumbled. "Let's go to the blue room then." Seungri said for them and they all went in to settle in their beds.

After settling in, everyone went their separate ways. Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica, Tiffany, YoonA and Seungri went swimming while Taeyang, Jiyong and Seunghyun went to a beach side bar for some drinks. "Ah this feels good." Jiyong said as he drinks a Hawaiian juice mix. "A good vacation like this surely is a good thing." Seunghyun followed looking at the scenery of the peaceful beach. There aren't many people in the beach that time and it was also a good thing for all the idols. Taeyang smiled as he agrees to both his bestfriends.

"Oppa!! Let's go have a swim!!!" Tiffany called from the shore. Seohyun, Taeyeon and Seungri were making a sand castle together while Tiffany, Jessica and YoonA are playing in the water. Seunghyun smiled and stood up getting ready to plunge to the sea. "I'm going on ahead!!" Seunghyun said as he runs towards the beach almost tripping in the process causing Jiyong and Taeyang to laugh. "He's going to swim with a shirt on. Seriously, this hyung." Jiyong muttered.

Silently, Taeyang watched the scene of his friends. They all seems to be enjoying and seeing this further lightened up his heart. "There is somewhere I want to go... You mind coming along? I'll be on a quick adventure." Taeyang said. Jiyong looked at him and smirked then stretched his arms then held the back of his head. "I'm good. You're more adventurous than I am." He said then turned to YoonA who was innocently enjoying playing tag with Seungri, Seunghyun, Tiffany and Jessica. "Why not ask her?" He said. Taeyang chuckled. "Good Idea..." He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, where are we going?" YoonA asked as she follows Taeyang somewhere on a deserted cliffside. She noticed that Taeyang is in his skating shorts, wifebeater and hiking shoes while she's wearing a short shorts and tanktop which elegantly hugs her body. "I found something awesome, let's go check it out." Taeyang turned to her and smiled then head on leaving her blushing and at a loss for words.

After dismissing her fantasy, YoonA followed with a shy smile and finally noticed Taeyang waiting for her sitting at a rock cliff ushering her to follow. She obliged and before sitting down whined a bit. "Why did we walk that far and in this dangerous cliff, oppa. We might fall to the cliff you know." She pouted. Taeyang chuckled and stood up eyeing her eye-to-eye. "You don't have to worry though. I'll take care of you and I won't let you fall, I'll either catch you or pull you up." He smiled. YoonA was awestruck, his words are sweet for a normal guy but with him, saying it with his eyesmile further gave YoonA raging butterflies in her stomach. She eyed Taeyang, mouth hung open, and almost tearing up. She was touched greatly by Taeyang's humble and sincere words and almost lost her grip if not for the cliffside.

"Now... look." Taeyang pointed to the opening and YoonA followed. Now she was more struck by the beautiful elegance nature had hidden from the eyes of men. "Omo..." She covered in awe as Taeyang revealed the beauty of the sea the glows endlessly under the light of the bright sun. Clear amber afternoon skies and glistening blue waters meet up in the horizon as if lending a grand road of eternal beauty. "Pretty right?" Taeyang said as he sat back to his sitting position. YoonA followed.

They stayed there, silent for some time watching the seagulls fly above the sky. Though silent, the feeling is not pure awkwardness but more of like peace and comfort. YoonA unknowingly rested her head on Taeyang's shoulder. "Young Bae-oppa... you always know how to make me happy." She said. "I do...? Well I think it's a good thing right?" Taeyang said smiling comfortly. "I want to make you happy always, Yoong. And I want to be with you always... you make me happy as well..." He said. YoonA felt giddy and nodded still resting her head on Taeyang's shoulder. "YoonA..." She heard him called softly.

"Oppa?" She answered still in her position. "I know I have already confessed to you once, right?" He said. YoonA nodded mumbling sweetly. "I wanted to confess to you again in this secluded beauty that only we are able to witness." He said as they witness the sun set peacefully. "I have been thinking and I am now sure... that even before my amnesia, I have felt this before...." He said. YoonA lifted her head and turned to him.

"YoonA.... I want to hold your hand everytime and feel its comfort, have your head resting on my shoulders for it gives me strength, watch your eyes look into mine for it provides me something I have never felt before." YoonA has he mouth hung open again. Taeyang looked at her and smiled. 

"YoonA..."

"I love you..."

Then he claimed her lips at the site of the sun that slowly falls down along the sight of two lovers sharing their kiss, sweet like cherry.

~To be Continued~

 

A/n:

sorry for the late update... enjoy!! :)