Day 16: Dilemma

Time Machine

Taeyang silently walks the streets heading to his apartment unit. Thinking deep, he remembered his conversations with YoonA. "My heart has always been with that one person I have been searching for this time. And I know that this person will always be someone who will have my heart, eternally." The way she spoke of those words are deep and passionate. Taeyang saw the brightness in her eyes and noted how elegante it is. "Aish, why am I being disturbed by those things!?" He exclaimed to himself as he scratches his head. He sighed and looked down seeing a littered can of soda on the ground which he decided to kick away.

He knows the feeling very well but the reason why he felt it is the question. "I just met her a few days ago... even if we have known each other even before I forgot." He mumbled.

"Young Bae-oppa, please always be careful for me... you know that I am always lost and clumsy without you... I don't know what to do if we are separated." 

He felt a sudden searing pain in his temple that he winced and almost stumbled if he didn't managed to hold on to a nearby a street railing. "The pain is getting often now... I might have to go and consult with a doctor." He leaned against the railing holding his forehead and massaging his temple. He remained for a few moments, resting for a bit before leaving. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"His smiles never changed." YoonA found herself smiling as she reminisces on her conversation alone with Taeyang. Lying on her bed and before she sleep, she was reminded of him and since then, it gave her this giddy feeling. She liked it nonetheless.

Suddenly, she heard her phone ring. She took it from the bedside table and noticed that a new message has been received. She opened the message and smiled.

It was Young Bae, Taeyang, telling her that he is already home and thanking for for the time. Her smile turned into a grin and she felt her chest become lighter. Oh how she loved being pampered by her beloved oppa.

She looked at the bracelet hanging on her wrist placing it above her chest and covering it with her other hand as if hugging it as her eyes close and regieters herself to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You seem to be having a good morning" Jiyong playfully slapped his bestfriend's arm. Taeyang smiled. "Really? I always have good mornings though." He said. "But you seem to have an extra glow today. Weird but true." Jiyong eyed him raising his eyebrows up and down. "You seem to be having a good day yourself as well. How's everything with Jessica?" Taeyang inquired.

This seemed to please Jiyong as he smiles at his friend as if uttering the name is worth a thousand smile. "We went out yesterday to have dinner. I invited her and I tell you, Taeyangie, she is definitely my type of girl." He said and began ranting about his date.

Taeyang smiled, glad for his friend to finally find someone. Jiyong's been always cooped up with his schedules especially now that his solo One of a Kind world tour is coming up. "So, have you told her yet?" Taeyang asked. Jiyong nodded. "She was surprised but I'm glad she took it well and gave me a goodluck kiss!!!" He said with a fanboy rant as his hands automatically touches his right cheek upon uttering his statements. Taeyang chuckled, lovestruck, that is Jiyong now.

Will he be the same? He seems to be the same... only, he doesn't know if has chance. It only caused him frustrations inside his mind. "Why am I assuming too much!?" He thought. Since then until Jiyong left for his recordings, Taeyang had been in the dilemma and finally decided to have closures with this.

"I need to make things clear." He thought as he fishes out his phone and typed in to text YoonA and ask for her to meet up with him, he needs things to be clarified or else it won't leave him alone.

He dreaded for minutes waiting for YoonA's reply. It took until the afternoon but still no reply came. He sighed and he finally loses hope. As he is about to turn his phone away, it vibrated causing him to jerk and immediately check on the phone.

Finally a reply came.

"Sorry, oppa, I replied very late. I was busy with some shooting for my commercial film and some meetings that I hardly had time to check on my phone. I'll be at school on Tuesday before my late night filming. See you, oppa ^^" Was what he read from the text causing him to smile relieved. Then his chest began to beat harder as he thinks about what he is about to tell.

"This is sort of like confessing. Am I going to really confess?" Taeyang thought as he mindlessly sits on the couch of his recording room. "Damn..." Was all he could remark to his situation.

 

~To be Continued~

 

A/N

Update~!!! :)