Day 12: Memories

Time Machine

YoonA stood there, staring at the face of the man she has been looking for this past two years. His smile was still the same kind and timid smile that she adored so much. Although there is a weird glow that he emits, she couldn't care less seeing him again. "I'm sorry if I suddenly disturbed your time. Seohyun and I were surprised that you ran all of a sudden and it got us worried since she said that you have never been here before." He said chuckling nervously.

Nostalgia poured out of her completely and tears began to fell. It caught Taeyang aback as he was never the type to make a girl cry. Panicking, he looked everywhere as if looking for a way to stop her from crying. "I-I'm sorry!!! I don't intend to make you cry. Did I do something wrong!? I'm sorry." He moved and moved awkwardly as if looking for something to do as he looks at YoonA then away then back to her. "H-Here!! Please don't cry..." He said whilst scratching his nape and handing his handkerchief to her.

But Taeyang was frozen the moment YoonA threw herself to him and hugged him tight. YoonA felt his broad chest the moment she crashed against it and his warm presence still lingers. "I-I can't believe that you're just here in this very same city that I am in!!! I have been looking for you for a long time!!! Oppa!!! I always knew that you will come back!!!" Taeyang felt the vibration in his body as YoonA's sweet, sobbing, muffled voice escapes and reaches his ears. He was astounded about this and is too surprised that he doesn't know what to do. Therefore, letting her pour everything out to him.

"Please don't leave me anymore!!! I am so lost alone!!!" She said in between sobs as her hug tightens. Taeyang looked at her tenderly. Even though he cannot remember, he can feel how lonely and sad she has been. What life had he left when he lost his memories? Deep in thought, pain began to slowly creep up in Taeyang's head that it somehow electrified him causing him to groan.

 YoonA pulled out of her hug the moment she heard him wince and looked at him. "Oppa? Youngbae-oppa?" She asked as Taeyang slowly walks back grabbing his head, groggy as the pain began to gradually increases. "Youngbae-oppa"; "Youngbae" the voice kept ringing in his mind but the pain is numbing his body...

"Oppa!!!" YoonA cried as she rushes to Taeyang the moment he lost his balance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope Taeyang-oppa finds her fast." Seohyun said as she looks at her palms apprehensively, obviously worried for her friend. Seungri had came out to look for them as well. He cannot leave YoonA alone, not in her depressed condition. "Maknae... I'm sure, Taeyang will find her... he has a good sense of direction." Seunghyun consoled giving the youngest a glass of water. "Thank you, oppa" Seohyun smiled accepting the offer kindly. "Should we go look for them as well?" Seunghyun turned to Jiyong who stood up as well. 

Just then Seohyun's phone vibrated to which she immediately tended, after all her phone usually serves one purpose: important contact announcements. She viewed the message and finally gave a sigh of relief after a tensed look. "He found her." She said smiling finally. Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other and smiled. "Guess we don't need to now, huh?" Jiyong said looking towards Jessica who seems worried as well. "Told you so!! He has the best sense of direction among us three... now we can relax. He'll take care of her..." Seunghyun said finally sitting down besides Tiffany as the girl turns to her and smiling whilst hugging him. "Unlike my little baby boy here." She commented. Senghyun scoffed. "M-me?!" He asked in mock offense causing laughter to finally fill the room. "You should text Seungri now, Seohyun, he might be worried sick of her." Taeyeon said. Seohyun nodded and texted Seungri.

"I didn't know that YoonA is a TV actress... she is naturally quiet in our class but she mingles well like a normal student." Jessica said. "YoonA's a good actress, unnie... she was actually scouted by SM before." Seohyun said. "Really?" Jessica asked earning a nod from the younger girl. "How about you, Jessica? I can't believe we're from the same city in the US. Such a small world right?!" Tiffany said with an eager smile. Tiffany and Jessica are both Korean-Americans living in the sunny state of California. It delighted the two very much when they knew of this fact and somehow they clicked fast. "My family decided to live here when I was 12 but I was schooling by then so until I graduated high school, that's when I decided to go here to live with my parents. I want to become a theatre actress to be honest." She said. "Wow... that's great... I mean theatre actresses are good." Taeyeon commented with a smile to which Jessica agreed cheerfully.

"We can help you if you want." Jiyong said from beside her. "After all, most of us are in the music industry and Seunghyun and YoonA are both into acting." He said. Seunghyun smiled whilst Tiffany gave her a thumbs up. Seohyun nodded and Taeyeon agreed. "We can help you Jessica after all we are friends now." She said. Afterwards, Yuri, who left for a quick while, entered the room and sat besides Jessica. "So how's YoonA? Did Taeyang-oppa found her?" She asked. "Yeah... he's with her now." Jiyong smiled. "Yuri-unnie, I always admired your projects for the poor children... I want to help you sometime." Seohyun said.

"Sure!! That'll be great... I have a project next week, if you want you guys can come along, it's in a small town up north." Yuri said with a kind smile. "Really!! I'm good with it!!!" Seohyun said. "I want to help too!!!" Jessica said. "Haha!! You guys can come as well. It's an open project anyway. I had quite a number of donations given but I only have few artists to come themselves. I'll be honored if you guys will go with me." Yuri said. "Just tell us the details then!! We'll do our best to find free time!!" Taeyeon assured delighting Seohyun more and also dissipating the tensed mood earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YoonA... I'm sorry, to tell you the truth... I don't really remember anything. I suffered from amnesia and I have no idea how things happened to me." Taeyang said. He had finally stabilized after YoonA assisted him in sitting to a bench. YoonA was listening to him eagerly but deep inside she's still delighted to see him, two years of not seeing him was definitely a torture for her. "I have dreams and some flashbacks but I can't comprehend them... until I just realized, I have no hopes in taking my memories back again." He said. "I'm sorry if this disappoints you." He turned to her and smiled bashfully.

His smile... oh how she missed it. That kind eyesmile and the humble serenity it possesses. She was so into his smile that she didn't noticed how she stared at him. "Y-YoonA?" Taeyang said seeing her looking at him for quite a moment. YoonA snapped back and smiled. "I'm sorry, oppa. I-I just have to know if its not a dream anymore. I'm sorry..." She said. Taeyang chuckled. "No... it's fine..." He smiled again and looked back to the city view. Comfortable silence loomed over them. YoonA took glances at Taeyang, every few seconds. "You're real name is Dong Youngbae, oppa." She said suddenly. Taeyang looked at her. "Really? My name's Dong Youngbae... how long have we known each other?" He said. YoonA smiled. "We've known each other since we were kids." She said. "I know you best than anyone, oppa." She thought.

"Oh... that's good to hear." Taeyang said with a smile. "By the way... the guys back at the club doesn't know about this, YoonA. So if ever I want to keep this in between us. I don't want to worry them at all." Taeyang said. YoonA smiled. His caring and self-sacrificing nature never changed. It is one of the things that she liked in him. "I will. I will help you, oppa... I promise." She said. Taeyang looked at her, their eyes locked towards each other.

Slowly, their body shifted towards each other, head closing in. Taeyang noticed how elegant and bright YoonA's eyes are. YoonA, however, found Taeyang's eyes captivating and it drawn her closer. Hearts began to beat fast as they both lean towards each other.

The atmosphere is quiet and peaceful and the view is just perfect. Everything is set perfectly. YoonA closed her eyes, Taeyang did as well. They leaned closer inching more towards each other.

"YoonA!!!"

~To be Continued~

A/N:

Back again!! haha finally decided to have them meet each other ^^ and more

Should I make a Gtae or a Gyoon instead? this is my new fic in progress while I wait for the torturous recovery of my lost files...

Vote now!! XD I'm planning on making a TOPfany as well in exchange for My Housemate has a secret (but rest assured the this fic will return with a much better storyline) I already got a title but I need a poster though.

"My Vampire Butler" - anticipate for this Topfany fic coming along my Gtae one as well.

Please help me with the posters T_T