Day 11: Fate

Time Machine

"Tiffany!!" Seunghyun rushed towards the approaching group as if a child finally finding his mom after being lost. Tiffany tiptoed and gave Seunghyun a peck to the cheek and with a whisper. "You look awesome tonight." Seunghyun blushed since he was able to dress well to impress his one and only. "You look gorgeous as well..." He whispered back earning a giggle from the girl.

After separating from their hug that seemed friendly to other's eyes, Tiffany turned to her companions. "By the way... I brought Taeyeon and Seohyun with me and also some common friends." She said. Seunghyun smiled and turned to address Tiffany's company with a casual bow and friendly greetings. "I'm glad you came guys!!!" Seunghyun said giving Taeyeon and Seohyun a quick friendly hug. "Yeah... good thing our manager gave us some rest time..." Taeyeon said chuckling. "Hi, oppa!!!" Seohyun greeted as Seunghyun hugs her lightly. The place was quite dark and only the strobe lights and the disco ball's reflections glimmered along the very large room and the sound is very loud as the DJ played Jiyong's One of a Kind remix. "Oppa, I want you to meet YoonA, she is an actress and this is Seungri, her manager." Tiffany introduced the two newcomers. YoonA bowed respectfully same as with Seungri. "I am honored to meet you, Seunghyun-sunbaenim... I am a follower of your movies." YoonA complimented as Seungri bows. Seunghyun smiled chuckling bashfully. "You don't have to be formal, YoonA and you too Seungri. We're friends anyway so drop the formalities." He said. 

"Anyway, I want you guys to meet my company." Seunghyun then turned to his companions. "This is Yuri, a model friend of mine and Jiyong's." Seunghyun gestured to Yuri who smiled and offered her handshake to everyone who aprpreciated her greetings well. "You guys already know Jiyong, the great G-dragon." Jiyong bowed with a smile. "Omo!! G-Dragon!!" Seungri blurted quietly calling YoonA's attention. She smiled, "Lucky night right? You're with Seohyun of your dreams and your idol: G-Dragon-sshi." She giggled. Seungri smiled and nodded eagerly, this will indeed be a fun night. "This is his friend, Jessica." The blonde haired girl besides Jiyong bowed with a smile. "Hi everyone!!!" She said.

"Sica?" A familiar voice caught Jessica's attention as she looks further only to recognize the girl besides a man in a casual suit. "YoonA!? What are you doing here?" She greeted as YoonA approaches her and they both hugged. Seunghyun and Jiyong looked at each other. "Oh!! Jessica-sshi!!!" Seohyun called as well as she joined YoonA in greeting her new college acquiantance. "Small world, I guess?" Jiyong whispered. Seunghyun nodded. "And YoonA... I never thought she'll be here. Taeyangie is really invested to meet her, personally." He continued. Seunghyun eyed him. "Really? I never knew he was a fan." He said.

Jiyong shook his head. "No... he isn't... It's a long story bro... I'll tell you later." He answered back. "Ok... now I'm interested. By the... I didn't saw Taeyang." Seunghyun noticed and looked behind him. He saw no presence of Taeyang from behind Yuri who was with him earlier. "You're looking for Taeyang-oppa?" Yuri asked. Seunghyun nodded. Jiyong turning to her as well. "Taeyang-oppa is here?" Taeyeon asked. "Yeah... but..." Seunghyun trailed off looking for the presence of his friend.

"He went to the comfort room first to change clothes... he said that he's been sweating since he went somewhere earlier." Yuri said smiling at them. "Oh... I see... well then let's go get a private room first." Seunghyun said as he approaches Tiffany and held her waist. "Let's go get a private room for them first, babe." He  whispered. Tiffany nodded and went to call their attention. "Jiyong-ah... I thought Daesung's coming?" Seunghyun suddenly asked Jiyong. "Yeah... well about that... do you remember the blind date that I am preparing for him?" Jiyong said. Seunghyun nodded. "Well...he actually decided to go to the blind date so... yeah..." Jiyong said with a smile. "Oh!! Well let's hope it is going well... I mean she's a very cheerful and sweet girl... She might not ended up well with Taeyangie but I think Daesung will suit her taste." Seunghyun said. "Yeah!! I know right!?" Jiyong agreed.

Finally after settling the group, Tiffany approached them. "Let's go!!!" She said. "Alright!!" Jiyong said as they went on. "I'll go to the comfort room first... I'll follow up with you guys later." YoonA suddenly said with a smile calling the other's attention. "I'll go with you, unnie." Seohyun smiled as they head on. "I'll text you the way to the room ok?" Seungri said as the two girls nodded and went on. 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang came out of the comfort room after changing his attire. "Good thing, I got extra shirts..." He said as he fixes his black cap. He is about to walk to the bar when he bumped into a girl who seems to be hurrying to the restroom. Taeyang turned to help her but she hurried straight to the bathroom. Dumbfounded, Taeyang was left scratching his nape. "Must be too drunk..." He noticed until when he was about to turn.  "Taeyang-oppa?" He heard a familiar voice. "S-Seohyun?" He asked confused.

"Oppa!! I thought so!!" Seohyun said cheerfully. "Hey, since when did you arrived?" He asked. "Just now, oppa, the others  already left to find a private VIP room. I just went to the comfort room with YoonA-unnie." She answered.

YoonA...

Taeyang's heart skipped a beat the moment he heard the special name and had his throat held back. YoonA is with them and it seems very sudden... he still doesn't feel ready about this... but he knew that this is fate's play in motion. "Y-YoonA? I thought only you, Fany and Taeyeon will come... n-never expected that." He stuttered. "Yes, oppa!! Well we want to cheer her up... she's been really down and too preoccupied, that's why we decided to bring them along." Seohyun said. "Oh!! I have to go to the comfort room!!! Oppa, please wait for us!!!" Seohyun said. "Ok sure..." Taeyang nodded as Seohyun went on ahead.

"S-so YoonA's here too... huh...? Seohyun said that they decided to bring her along so it's not Jiyong's idea..." Taeyang thought as he leans against the wall leading to the restrooms. His heart continued to beat, abnormally, fast and it bothered him. He never felt this way before and somehow, it disrupted all of his focus. Even the loudness of the whole club didn't matter and was pushed out by his ears. He was too invested to his thought that he didn't noticed a hand waving in front of him.

"Oppa? Taeyang-oppa.... Are you alright?" Seohyun's voice snapped him back to reality. Taeyang stood straight, startled, upon the presence of two ladies... Though he knew that one of them is Seohyun, he cannot completely comprehend since the area is dark and even the strobe lights and lasers aren't helping. "Oppa!! This is YoonA, my friend and fellow SM talent." Seohyun step aside as the girl went front shyly. "Hi, my name is Im YoonA, nice to meet you." She said not bothering to lift her head due to shyness. Taeyang looked at Seohyun then back at YoonA. Her hand is raised for a handshake. "Hi, I'm Taeyang..." He took her hand and shook it though it seems that the loud background music drowned his statement and doesn't seem to catch her attention until he took her hand.

Her hand is soft and tender... but what hit Taeyang's mind is that it felt something nostalgic, the sensation of her hand. YoonA was somehow, surprised too since the hand's sensation was too familiar. She looked up but was greeted by a guy with a tilted baseball cap. His smile, although the place is dark, is kind that it hit YoonA, a sense of extreme familiarity. She met him before... she knows it.

"H-Have I met you before?" YoonA asked. Seohyun, confused, eyed YoonA then Taeyang. Taeyang didn't seem to hear what she said leading him to awkwardly lean his head near hers. "I'm sorry, I didn't get that... What is it, YoonA-sshi?" He asked gently carefully monitoring his distance to avoid misunderstanding.

YoonA's tongue was held back and her eyes widened. It was the voice. His voice that she heard. Slowly, her heart began to pound enough that its vibration was felt strongly to her chest. "Y-YoonA-sshi?" Taeyang asked but was surprised when the girl ran away all of a sudden. "Unnie!!! Where are you going!!!" Seohyun called as she and Taeyang follows her.

"Omo!!! She's not use to this kind of environment. Oppa..." Seohyun looked at Taeyang. "I'll go get her. You have your phone with you?" He asked. "No... I left it with Tiffany-unnie..." Seohyun said. "I think you should head back first and try to call her. If ever I catch up to her I'll text you ok?" Taeyang said. Seohyun nodded and Taeyang ran to follow her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

YoonA ran as fast as she can, not minding where her feet might take her. She exited the club and went out ahead. It was too sudden for her. It can't be happening to her... she can't take it... she wouldn't be able to bear herself again... she mustn't let them see how weak she is. She stopped once reaching a small playground park behind an apartment building a few block from the loud crowd. It was quiet and was situated on a high land blessed with the view of the city from above. She walked slowly towards the railings and leaned against it eyeing the magnificent view of the city night. Her mind was else where... it was captured by the voice... by Taeyang whom she knew  just this night.

His voice is very similar to his... even his aura... his presence... "Youngbae... oppa..." She mumbled fighting the impending tears on her eyes. She bit her lip and shook her head. This is too surreal. And agan her emotions treathen to pour. She was about to cry when a hand holding a handkerchief appeared from beside her. She looked at it and up to the owner.

Then...

Her questions...

Her hopes...

Has been answered...

 

~To be Continued~

 

A/N

haha another cliffhanging update!!! I'm glad you guys liked this story ^^

I am very enlightened that this story suits your interests and I promise to do my best to make this worth the read. :) Please support it ok? and by the way... while my other fics are still in queue for the recovery... I am planning to make a non-Taeyang-SNSD centered pair fic. What would you prefer? Gtae? or Gyoon? :)