Day 13: Awkward

Time Machine

YoonA sat beside Seohyun as the two youngests chat about University. Jiyong, Seunghyun, Tiffany and Jessica went out to have fun in the dance floor. After all they are in a dance club and the biggest at that. Taeyeon and Yuri seems to be engaged in a deep conversation and seems like they are getting along well with each other as seen by their attentive expressions and laughs.

YoonA, as she listens to Seohyun's stories about her favorite teacher, cannot help but take glances at Taeyang who was engaged in a conversation with her manager, Seungri. He was ecstatic as well the moment he saw Taeyang with YoonA at the park. She remembered how excited he became when he saw her oppa, who was also a good hyung to him. Of course, after careful explanations, they managed to tell Seungri to keep mum about everything including his amnesia. "I-I just can't believe that you are finally here, hyung!!! I mean YoonA's too depressed when you went missing." Seungri said. Taeyang chuckled awkwardly. "Really? haha I guess I missed plenty of things..." Taeyang then turned to whisper to Seungri. "But... let's continue keeping this a secret ok? Everyone in here except you and YoonA doesn't know about my amnesia." He said pleading with a smile. "Aigoo, hyung!! You know I'm on your side always!!!" Seungri said. "Great!! Now let's have a shot together!!!" He raised his shot glass filled with soju and gave it to Seungri who gladly accepted it and drank it in one gulped.

"You're a good drinker but you have to control yourself... I heard you're a fan of someone here." He said while waggling his eyebrow. "Aigoo... hyung!! Don't embarass me!!!" Seungri laughed as he bashfully scratches his head. Taeyang chuckled as well. YoonA smiled seeing her Youngbae-oppa talking casually with Seungri.

"Unnie, don't you think it's cool? I mean Kyuhyun-oppa is very good with singing and now he's showing how good his dancing skill is. I usually see him doing ballad song but now... I need to be like him." Seohyun said eagerly. YoonA looked at her. "Seohyun-ah, you like Kyuhyun-oppa?" She asked. "No, unnie, I'm just jealous maybe because he is a hardworker and he is getting what he usually works hard for. I want to be like that." Seohyun said with a smile. "Oh... well you can do it too Seohyun. I know you can!!" YoonA said. "I felt the same once... but a very close friend of mine gave me the light that I needed and motivated me to work hard. I still do so especially now that I found that light again." She said with a smile as she glances at Taeyang who was laughing with Seungri and is being joined by Yuri and Taeyeon...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So... how was she?" Taeyang said as he and Jiyong walk the river side of Han River accompanied by their pets: Boss and Gaho, Jiyong's shar pei pet. It was the day after their clubbing and it seems that Jiyong is still having a hangover, not caused by any alcohol but by her. He smiled rethinking the events last night. "She was the best. I don't know... She's very sweet and charming and funny..."

"I bet you can list the things you like about her the whole day right?" Taeyang cut his bestfriend off. Jiyong looked at him. "What do you mean?" He asked innocently. Taeyang chuckled. "You've fallen head over heels to her. Looks like Jessica's got you caught in her love trap." He said. Jiyong smiled. "I guess so..." He said. "How about you? How did things go with YoonA-sshi?" He asked.

"Well... things went well, I guess, but after looking for her that night we haven't had the chance to talk privately." He said. "It doesn't really matter though... I'm not in a deadline anyway." He smiled as they both sat in a bench along the paved way and eyed the river. Suddenly, he remembered the events last night. How her eyes captivated him and her scent intoxicated him leaving him with traces of her beauty that seems very hard to get over with.

How her lips curved perfectly, her white teeth, he nose... Her face is an art made from heaven. Taeyang shook his head. "I haven't calarified somethings about her yet." He thought. "Jiyong-ah, what's your schedule after this?" He looked at his friend who eyes Boss and Gaho who seems to enjoy playing together. "I have finished the final preparations for my album then as surprising as it seems, Hyung said that it's time for me to have a world tour. Kinda hassle if you think about it." He said. "Hyun Suk-hyung likes making decisions out of the blue as always." Taeyang commented earning a laugh from Jiyong.

"Especially when it comes to me. I swear this YG's golden boy thing is really tiring and giving me too much pressure." He said. "Well you're the big star of YG. Se7en-hyung agrees as well." Taeyang said. "And you?" Jiyong asked. "Me? Usual work, make songs for Daesung's solo. Looks like he's really good in the Japanese market though." Taeyang chuckled. Just then Jiyong looked at his wristwatch and sighed. "It's already ten. Gotta go first bro." He said. "By the way, does Jessica know of you being an idol?" Taeyang asked eyeing Jiyong as he stretches his back. "I haven't told her personally yet but I guess she does... Maybe after my album is finished, I'll tell her." He said. "You better do. You know it's hard for idols like you to be in relationships." Taeyang said. Jiyong smirked. "I'll think of something. Nyways, I'm off!! see yah later!!!" He said giving Taeyang a light hug and calling Gaho's attention and they both ran away.

Taeyang stayed for quite a time with boss at the river. He had been thinking plenty of things and most consisted of his relationship with YoonA and his past life. When will he get his memories back? That was his million dollar question. A few moments passed when he heard his phone ring, flustered, he pulled it out of his pocket and noticed that he received a text.

It was an unknown number. Curious, Taeyang opened the message and was surprised to notice that it is from YoonA. "Hi, oppa!! YoonA-imnida!! I got your number from Seohyun since I forgot to ask your contact last night. How are you? Are you busy" He smiled as he reads the text. Adorable, he noted before replying to the text. He looked at the morning sun and felt the morning winds brush against him. Then after, he and Boss left the place.

 

 

 

 

 

YoonA seems so out of it as she walks the hallway of the University. Eyeing her phone's monitor for like an eternity. "You'll weaken your eye if you continue that you know." She heard Jessica say from beside her. "Sorry, unnie." YoonA said as she sends a quick reply to the text sender and placed it back to her bag. "Looks like your into someone huh?" Jessica said smiling. YoonA looked at her with wide eyes as if acting a surprise and denying that fact. Well, she knows herself that what Jessica said is true. "Well you can say that but its not to 'That' level" She said.

Jessica looked as if she isn't buying YoonA's words but eventually she smiled. "I see you and Jiyong-sshi are going along just fine." She said. Jessica nodded. "He is a funny guy... he's gentle and caring... and cute as well." She said. "So... is there a possibility?" YoonA asked. Jessica smiled shyly giving her a small nod. YoonA squealed and hugged her unnie. "I'm glad for you unnie!! I mean Jiyong-sshi is a very nice guy." She said wto which Jessica agreed.

They went straight to the cafeteria where they are suppose to meet with Seohyun and have early brunch together. They entered the facility and noticed Seohyun right away. "Unnie-deul!!!" Seohyun greeted as she stands up and gestured them to join her. "Wow... books early in the morning." Jessica said eyeing a set of four books in front of Seohyun. "Ne, unnie, I love reading. Especially self-help books, it helps me boost my confidence and give me ideas on what I want for my future." she said. "Hyunnie's very philosophical, unnie." YoonA added causing Seohyun to laugh. "Anyway... We have to go order now..." Seohyun said. "I'll stay here and look for your things." YoonA said with a smile. "Ok... I'll order for you then what would you want?" Jessica asked.

"I'll have two muffins and tea milk." YoonA said. "Ok, got it!!!" Jessica said as she and Seohyun went to the counter. YoonA was quietly eyeing the whole room, enjoying the sight of the students chatting, eating and playing games. She smiled it's like during her days at the orphan with Youngbae-oppa, Taeyang as he was called by many. She never felt this free, rather, this light before. She cannot blame herself. Losing someone very important gave the heaviest toll on her. But now that he is here, near her, by her. Even if he has lost all of his past memories, she is happy. Much motivated than depressed. She will help him regain his lost treasures and she will do everything. She can't wait to meet him again.

Her own little world was disturbed however when a hand held her shoulder. She looked up and back to see a very familiar figure. One she would be surprised to see coming to such a place. He bore this charming smile as usual and his eyes glimmer upon her sight.

"Hi YoonA." He greeted. YoonA looked at him with surprised eyes and hung mouth. "Geun Suk-sshi..." She called.

~To be Continued~

 

 

A/N:

Here again with another update :)

Just want to ask your opinion... which fic would you like me to publish first?

Gtae? or Topfany? :)