Day 21: Sun's Family

Time Machine

It isn't a surprise for Taeyang to feel this strange happiness when he felt YoonA's soft and delicate hand grasping his own hand. They walked at this beach side as the night came coloring the once amber sky to dark blue while maintaining its elegance. The star began to appear and glow upon the sky.

YoonA turned to Taeyang as she heard him sigh and saw him smiling to himself. She noticed that he is out on his own world and this caused her to smile. "Oppa? are you alright?" She asked causing Taeyang to look at her with a slight surprised expression. "Uh... yeah.." Taeyang smiled awkwardly. "It's just that I am still in the believing phase that I have a girlfriend now and a beautiful one at that." He said somehow feeling a little embarassed. YoonA chuckled. "I am the best girlfriend you could ever have, Oppa." She said.

"And in fact... You are the best boyfriend I will ever have." She said. Taeyang looked at her and chuckled nervously. "Why does it feels so different!?" He said as they both shared a laugh.

"Tae!!!" Just then they both heard a familiar voice calling from behind. They turned to address the new comer and smiled when he stopped breathlessly. "Where did you two go? We're going to start the bonfire now!! Good thing Seunghyun-hyung managed to sweet talk the resort manager." Jiyong said as he stands up only to harbor a shocked expression. "Omo!! You-- YoonA--are you--!?" He couldn't finish any words as he points at them and their hands, fingers intertwined.

Taeyang and YoonA looked at each other and laughed. "Yes we are..." YoonA answered for the both of them. Jiyong covered his mouth and pointed at them again. "OMO!!! This is AMAZING!!! YEAH!! MY BRO FINALLY HAVE A GIRL!!!" He cried cheerfully. "Yah!! What does that suppose to mean!?" Taeyang said with a glare. "Oh sorry!! Anyway I can't wait for the others to know this!! I'm going on ahead!! We'll be waiting for the both of you!!" Jiyong said grinning dumbly and waved happily as he ran ahead.

Taeyang and YoonA smiled at Jiyong's antics as he runs away like a child who just got a present. "So... let's go?" Taeyang asked. YoonA nodded and they both walked to follow Jiyong.

It took a while for them to arrive at the bonfire site, as they get nearer, they noticed Seunghyun alreayd starting the fire, almost bickering with Tiffany as the girl complains about how stupid her boyfriend is. Seunghyun just scratched his head as he and Seungri tries to pile the woods and ready the matches. Noticing their incoming presence, Jessica and Seohyun turned towards Taeyang and YoonA slowly forming wide eyes. Jiyong, who was beside Jessica smirked and nudged the blonde girl. "Omo!!! So what Jiyong-oppa said is true!!" Seohyun cried in complete disbelief, awe and admiration.

This caused heads to turn towards Taeyang and YoonA immediately, noticing their intertwined hands. Choruses of gasps and widened eyes surrounded them. YoonA chuckled shyly whilst Taeyang was reddening in silent anxiety. He was never used to this kind of attention, never was he even a focus in the first place. A friendly person he might be but he never is into limelight. YoonA noticed his discomfort and thus, slightly tightened her grasp of his hand. Taeyang looked at her and was gifted with YoonA's angelic smile. Taeyang relaxed and nodded with a smile as well.

"So... how...?" Seunghyun asked wearing a dumb-inquisitive look. "Just this afternoon, oppa." YoonA blushed remembering their sweet kiss. "Yeah!!! YoonA and Young Bae-hyung are finally together!!!" Seungri cannot help but cry in excitement with the expression of "finally" evident. Taeyang and YoonA eyed him. "Young Bae? Who's Young Bae?" Jiyong asked looking directly at Seungri. This time the fous is towards YoonA's manager. YoonA panicked and lookd at Taeyang. Taeyang was quiet and his expression is unreadable. "Omo!? Ottoke!? Aish this Seungri!!!: YoonA cursed in her mind as then when sh is about to speak...

"Guys... I have something to confess to you." Taeyang said with a serious and solemn face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Geun Suk sits relaxingly on the sofa inside his apartment talking on the phone and looking at his laptop. The was almost already night time and his japanese fanmeet event has ended thus he returned immediately in South Korea to rest for his solo filmings on the next day.

"No... I already told you that I am dead serious of this... mmm... Don't you accused me cause I am not like you. I get what I want... YES I AM CRAZY!!! God damn it. She will be mine... I don't care..." He was leaning at the back rest of the sofa while his arms are rested at the top of the backrest. "Damn right, I can!! Who do you think I am?" He said with a scoff. "Ok... see ya..." Then he hung up. Looking back at the laptop, he smiled or more of like a smirk as what he is looking.

"YoonA... You will be mine, whatever it takes." He said directing his focus towards a captured picture...

 

...of YoonA and Taeyang almost at a kissing length at a park.

 

 

 

 

 

The whole crowd was silent almost in sync with the natures quietude that is only disturbed by the mild rattles of the bonfire flames, the wind's whistle, and the far cries of the crickets on the grassy side near the resort.

YoonA fiddled with her fingers, while she look down fearing to see reactions that she might not want to see. "So you are telling us that Taeyang is not your real name?" Taeyeon was the first to break the silence. "Then what is your real name? Who are you?" Tiffany asked bewildered as well. "My full name is Dong Young Bae, which I just knew two weeks ago. Thanks to her." He smiled looking at YoonA. YoonA looked back and saw him smiling sincerely at her. This relaxed her and made her smile too. "Apparently, she and Seungri, knew me two years ago. I am also a music composer before I got into a car accident and then lost all of my memories." He said.

Their faces changed from confused to worry. Taeyang noticed this and he immediately smiled. "I'm sorry, I hid it from you. I am actually quite unsure of how you will take this from the start." Taeyang said. "So even before we met... you already know of your amnesia?" Jessica was next to ask. "Yes... the only thing is, I don't have any idea about my past." Taeyang replied. "Oppa, why didn't you tell us? We won't judge you... I won't." Seohyun said with a frown. "I don't know... maybe Taeyang is being Taeyang. We all know how he is... quiet, reserved type... never the one to share problems." Seunghyun said as he stands up and approaches the guy.

Taeyang was anxious... Seunghyun's expression is unreadble. Tiffany is worried for her boyfriend as well, Seunghyun is the type to be too emotional in situations. This is one of those. Seunghyun stopped in front of Taeyang, his observant glare staring at his. "Young Bae... it doesn't really sound that bad. Though I like to still call you by Taeyang... it seems that to me I feel much closer to you when I called you by your true name." Seunghyun smirked. Taeyang eyed him, confused. Then Seunghyun's strong arms wrapped Taeyang's neck and he was pulled to a hug. "Taeyang... Dong Young Bae... I don't care... you are what you are when I met you." Seunghyun said. "Hyung..." Taeyang whispered.

"He's right. Even though I am quite disappointed that you didn't trust me like a best friend as we are. You are still our Taeyang. That never changed." Jiyong smirked and lifted a hand. Taeyang smiled as Seunghyun let go, and gave him a fired hand grasp as they formed a three man groupd hug.

The girls and Seungri smiled... It was a very touching scene for them. All the girls almost teared up. IT was Tiffany who first joined them as then everyone followed. "Taeyang is still Taeyang... whatever your name is, you are still that one friend that we all knew." Seohyun said as tears formed. Taeyang smiled at her tenderly and wiped her tears. "Nothing will change, Hyunnie... you are still my favorite Dongsaeng."

YoonA and Seungri looked at them with smiled. YoonA is glad that her Young Bae has found very good friends... and now as she watches Taeyang and the other ushering them to join the hug, she felt like she had them too. Smiling with tears forming in her eyes, YoonA grabbed Seungri's wrist and they both joined the large group hug.

After the emotional moment, they all continued their bonfire event. Jiyong and Taeyang were making barbecues while Seohyun and Taeyeon were preparing the drink. Jiyong was holding his can of beer while he fans the burning charcoal, Taeyang on the other hand was cooking the meat and other foods like hotdogs, hamburgers and chicken. "Young Bae... sounds foreign but then I am thinking about it... it somehow suits you..." Jiyong said out of a sudden. Taeyang looked at him and smiled. "Are you still bothered that I hid something from you? I'm sorry, bro..." He said. "Nahh... It doesn't matter. As long as you are my friend and will always be then I don't care whatever name you have first." Taeyang chuckled. "You are my best friend Jiyongie... My male best friend." He said.

Just then Seohyun approached them with YoonA following. "Hello, Oppa-deul." Seohyun greeted sweetly. Taeyang and Jiyong smiled. "Oppa, here." YoonA gave chip to Taeyang who gladly accepted with his mouth. Jiyong scoffed. "Just because you guys are now dating or in a relationship status, doesn't mean you always have to be doing PDA every time." He joked. YoonA stuck her tongue out playfully. "Oppa is just envious and jealous." Seohyun chuckled. "Sica-unnie!! Jiyong-oppa wants a hotdog!!" YoonA called. "Neh?" Jessica who was busy talking with Taeyeon and Tiffany walked to them. "Jiyong-oppa wants a hotdog." Seohyun repeated. Jessice looked at Jiyong who was looking at her innocently. 

"Here, say ahhhh~" Jessica smiled and hovered the hotdog towards Jiyong's mouth. This caused Jiyong to smiled and opened his mouth. Then Jessica fed him gently. "Thanks!" Jiyong said whilst munching on the hotdog part her bit. Jessica giggled.

Seungri and Seunghyun are making silly dances as they play TaeTiSeo's Twinkle from their phone. "Oppa!! We don't dance like that!!!" Taeyeon called with Tiffany clapping. "No? is it like this?" Seunghyun then did their chorus dance in a rathe rawkward but comical way causing Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica to laugh. "That's why I love this guy!!!" Tiffany said within her laughs. Jessica and Seohyun who joined them giggled.

Taeyang is enjoying his time watching his friend have fun. "You know... I am lucky to have you guys with me. I might not have much of my past to remember but insted of feeling alone, you guys make me feel like I do have a real family." Taeyang said. "That's because WE ARE FAMILY. Don't you forget that, bro." Jiyong said. Taeyang nodded with a smile.

 

I have family and I have YoonA by my side now. I still feel blessed. Taeyang was in thought as he watches YoonA have fun with Taeyeon and Jessica, laughing and smiled. YoonA in turn noticed Taeyang and gave her a smile. Taeyang smiled...

 

And his smile is so far the warmest he ever gave. YoonA felt it.

~To be Continued~

 

A/N

Update!!! hehe