Day 22: Choosing paths

Time Machine

It has been quite a good vacation for Taeyang and the others. The time came for them to return back to the real world and somehow they dreaded this day to come. All of them are almost exhausted from the day's activities. Taeyang is sitting in his seat inside the plane awaiting for their departure. YoonA was resting her head on his shoulder as he checks on his Ipad the latest news.

That's when he received a private email message from the head of YG entertainment. Curious, Taeyang decided to check on it as it is rare for him to receive message from the company's CEO, Yang Hyun Suk. As the Ipad loads the message, Taeyang was nervouse. "Maybe Jiyong ditched on some practice or meeting or schedule? That guy... I'll be in big trouble if that is indeed the case." He thought. Once the message was opened, Taeyang gasped and almost jumped from his seat and this surprised YoonA as she sats up immediately surprised.

"Wha!? Oppa!! What happened!? Is the plane ok!?" YoonA almsot cried hyterically. "No no, Yoong, everything is fine. It's just that..." Taeyang hesitated and this confused YoonA. "What is it, Oppa?" She asked very curious. Taeyang smiled awkwardly still showing his eye-smile towards YoonA.

"O-our president wants me to debut as a solo artist and release a solo album next month." He said as he scratches his nape. YoonA was surprised and eyed Taeyang. "Y-YoonA? I-I don't think I can do it... I am not used to playing in front of many people..." He said.

"Oppa!! That sounds great!!!" YoonA beamed her hands fisted in front of her chin as if giving encouragement. Taeyang smiled and scratched his head. "You are really good and I know it very well. You can sing, dance, write songs... you have the package!!" YoonA said. "You said to me  that you wanted to be a great musician and have your music be known by people. You said that that is your ultimate goal." She said. "Really? I said that? I guess I was too enthused back then... How I wish I still have that though." He thought.

"This is your chance, Young Bae-oppa. You will have your music be known with this." YoonA encouraged. "Ahh... haha... I'll... think about it..." Taeyang said awkwardly.

For the whole trip they were silent, resting. YoonA slept comfortably, resting against Taeyang's shoulders whilst hugging his arm. Taeyang was quiet as well checking on his IPad while carefully minding YoonA from time to time. Until then that he fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

Taeyang woke up finding himself alone in this seemingly lone place. It felt like time has stopped and everything seems frozen. He looked around and felt the snow falling, gracefully, along the cold air. He walked a bit to explore until he found an interesting and familiar infrastructure.

A chapel of red color surrounded by black metal fence and gardens of white snow. It was so familiar that he almost felt a pang of pain in his temple. He was drawn towards this certain place as if he was being called in silence. He walked towards the chapel and noticed a familiar voice serenading his ears from inside the chapel, accompanied by the sweet melodies of the piano. He knew this voice to the point that it seems very mysterious to him. Everything is gray, dullest and coldest it seems. He, however, didn't feel anything just the music and the familiar song sung by a very familiar voice that pulled him towards the chapel.

He arrived at the two door entrance where the sound seems dim and unchanging. He was about to open it when the music stopped and he heard the most familiar voice.

His voice.

"YoonA, Do you love the song?" He heard the mellow voice said. Giggles followed and a sweet younger voice answered. "Of course, oppa~!!! You always make the best song." The voice answered. "YoonA?" Taeyang thought as he walk closer. "Young Bae-oppa, I would like you to make me a song for my wedding." The sweet voice continued. "Of course I will." Taeyang was lost in his thought as then...

"We're here, Oppa." His eyes shot up feeling the soft, delicate hands of the girl beside him.

 

 

 

 

YoonA is busy reading the scripts for the shoot the next day. She was reviewing the scripts for the scene while the hairstylist fixes her hair. Suddenly, her stylist turned and left to her surprise. She looked behind her and saw Geun Suk standing at the entrance of her dressing tent.

"Heard you and Taeyang are an item now. Since when?" His face is unreadable. YoonA looked at him and noticed a strange change in his expression. "Just a day before yesterday, sunbaenim. Why have you asked?" She was back to being formal with Jang Geun Suk and clearly to him, she had already chosen her answer to his proposal. He sighed and shook his head.

"I guess that's a congrat for you then huh?" He said, sarcasm evident in his tone. YoonA furrowed her brows a bit offended by Geun Suk's sarcasm. "I should take that with a thanks then." She answered back. YoonA is kind and timid but it never meant that she is a weak girl, she will fight if necessary. "I heard also that the music entertainment company he is working for is planning on having him debut as a solo artist. Wow, good turn of events for him." His smiles came but it contains deep meanings and such ignited worry in YoonA's mind.

"Yes. He is." YoonA act indifferently. "But we all know the consequence of scandals among idols, right? And Taeyang is just starting to live his dreams." He said as he enters the tent touching the small fan gifts given to YoonA. "What do you want, sunbae?" Her voice became confrontational. "Nothing much. Just you, YoonA. And you know that I always get what I want." Geun Suk smiled. "See you at the set." He then left quietly. YoonA was left in deep thought.

Did she made the right choice? What if she destroys Young Bae-oppa's dreams? Her mind was in circles that when the stylist came, she saw the actress looking blankly at the mirror, her mind obviously away from reality.

 

~To be Continued~

Hey guys I am very sorry for the late updates. Been really busy lately cause of work... I cannot make promises on the fast update but rest assured that I will still update all the stories minus MHHAS. :)

Happy new year!! and belated Merry Christmas!!! Hoping a very good year ahead!!!