Day 23: Heart and Sun

Time Machine

"Oppa!!" YoonA called as she excitedly sat up from the bench she was seating on. She and Taeyang had agreed to meet up at Han River after YoonA's drama shoot. Taeyang just came from the University after practicing with Seohyun for their University performance."Hey!!" Taeyang has his smiles as he approaches YoonA and greeted her with a hug. "Sorry, I'm late. Got plenty of NG's done during the practice." Taeyang said with a chuckle. YoonA giggled. "That's ok, oppa. I just arrived as well." She said as they both sit down the bench.

"So how was the shoot/practice?" They both said at the same time causing them to laugh. "You first." Taeyang said with a grin. "Me...? To ask a question or to answer the question?" YoonA asked. "Oh... stupid me... I mean you ask first." Taeyang corrected. With that YoonA repeated the question with a smile. So how was the practice, oppa?" She said giving him a sweet smile. Taeyang thought for a while, gently scratching his chin. "It's actually doing good. Seohyun is a quick learner so I don't have to worry about that... she only had misunderstandings on the tempo and correct tones for the song. How about you?" Taeyang asked.

Somehow, Taeyang's question caused YoonA's stomach to lurch. She never really wanted to talk about it especially when she is reminded by Geun Suk's warning/threat. "I got quite some NG's but everything's going well." She said with a laugh. In truth YoonA was completely distracted during the whole shoot. She did have plenty of NG especially during the scene where she have to make eye contact with her partner. Whenever she see Geun Suk's smile, she is reminded of grim thoughts regarding the man and it creeped her out.

"You don't seem fine, YoonA. Did something happen?" Taeyang's voice brought YoonA back to reality. She turned to Taeyang and smiled awkwardly. "A-am I? Sorry... I was just distracted with the shoot earlier." She said as she looks towards Han river. Taeyang eyed her and sighed before caressing her hair and tucking a strand to the back of her ear. "Everything will be fine. You're a good actress... if you need help then I here to help." Somehow, Taeyang's words gave YoonA a sense of nostalgia but it was a good one. Taeyang felt the same and somehow with such caused a slight pain to from on his temple causing him to wince. "Oppa?" YoonA asked as she noticed Taeyang. "I think my head stung quite a bit. I'm good." He smiled the pain off. "Let's go? You want to go somewhere?" He asked readying to stand up.

"Oppa." YoonA faced Taeyang with a serious expression. "Y-yes?" Taeyang answered flustered by YoonA's sudden expression. "I want to hear you play piano and sing. Can we go to your house?" She asked. "Uh-now?" Taeyang was surprised. YoonA nodded and held his arms. "Please?" She pleaded with a pout. Surely, the way she asked is hard to dismiss. Taeyang sighed and scratched his nape, feeling a small scar on it. "Ok... just don't laugh at me though." He said as they both stood up and left.

 

 

 

"They've left the area... I think I heard them going to the guy's house." A man in a jersey jacket and truck cap sitting on another bench a a bit far behind them. As he watches Taeyang and YoonA carefully, he pushed a button from his bluetooth headset to connect with his phone and dialed a number. "Really? So they are this close now huh? Continue following them if possible take pictures and send them to me." He heard the response from the other line. "I will.  What else should we do?" He asked.

On a bachelor's villa pad located in mid-hongdae, Jang Geun Suk watches the city from his terrace, a phone held near his ear. Other hand holding a glass of liqour. "I think you should give that Taeyang a proper and unforgettable greeting. Might as well, have the girl see it. Don't hurt her though, I just want her terrified." He said as he held his phone down and hung up the call. Smirking, he went back inside his pad and straight to the bar near his kitchen. Sitting on a stool, he turned his laptop on and opened a document folder. In it shows all of the pictures of YoonA alone and whenever she is with Taeyang. Grasping tightly on the glass, he cursed upon sight of one of the pictures of YoonA and Taeyang in almost a kiss. "You will be mine Im YoonA. Mine only. I will discard that piece of trash and you will learn that I am the best guy there is." He said, finally smirking.

 

 

 

"Dang... I'm starving. What should we eat?" Taeyang asked as he and YoonA arrives to his condo unit. YoonA shrugged. She does feel hungry too, she hasn't eaten since the last shoot earlier. "I know!! I'll cook some Kimchi Fried Rice." He said as he head to the kitchen. YoonA smiled. "Sure!! That would be great!! I missed you Kimchi Fried rice!!" She cheered. "I-I mean you used to cook Kimchi Fried Rice." She followed shyly. She heard Taeyang's chuckle from the other side as she felt herself blushing. "I do? Well no wonder I can cook this without even reading any manuals." She heard Taeyang's reply and this caused her to chuckle. Quietly, she roamed around his pad and smiled admiring the elegant cleanliness. The decoration's rack, black digital piano, TV rack, black leather couch, everything is neatly arranged. She sat on the couch to relax until slowly, she was being taken to dreamland.

Taeyang on ther other hand took 20 minutes to finish making Kimchi fried rice and decided to place it to the sala where he and YoonA can eat and watch TV at the same time. AS he bought the bowl of Kimchi Fried Rice and plates, he noticed YoonA sleeping, almost snoring in fact. He smiled. "She must be tired since earlier." He thought and decided to finish preparing everything on the coffe table. After, he sat besides YoonA and he can hear some murmurs from the girl. "Young Bae-oppa... I... mwah... nyuu..." Taeyang chuckled. YoonA is indeed sleep talking. Gently, he called YoonA to wake up. "YoonA, dinner's ready, wake up now." He said. Slowly, YoonA moved and opened her eyes. "O-oppa?" She called out as she composes herself and yawned while stretching herself. "Dinner's ready." He smiled. "Oh! You're finished!? Mianhe, oppa, I dozed off." YoonA smiled timidly. Taeyang chuckled and patted her head affectionately. "That's ok, let's eat." He said as he gives the excited YoonA her plate. "Wow!! I'll eat plenty!!" She said and started digging in. "Slow down ok? You don;t want to choke on rice." Taeyang laughed a s he watches YoonA eat hungrily. "I can't help it, Oppa. you kimchi fried reice is the best!!" YoonA said still eating her part.

After a while, Taeyang and YoonA finished their dinner. Taeyang took the plates while YoonA helped by carrying the glasses. "Just place it their YoonA, I'll wash it later." Taeyang said. "Ok!! Can I hear you sing now?" YoonA asked eagerly and childish. Taeyang smiled in amusement and quietly went to his digital piano. "Hmm... What do you want to hear?" He asked looking at YoonA who took a seat beside him. "Any song will do, oppa, as long as it is you who's singing." She smiled. Taeyang nodded and playfully pinched her nose causing a cute pout from the girl. Chuckling, he placed his fingers on the keys and sighed. "For my, YoonA. Here goes." He smiled and started playing.

Hearing Taeyang's words bought extreme shiver to YoonA's spine, in a good way. She never felt this before and it cuased her to vlush as she looks longingly at Taeyang who is now singing her a song. His voice never changed and the way he plays is still an angelic view for her. The song is a mellow yet bright song and such caused peace in YoonA's mind. As she listens to him, her smile never faded and she even closed her eyes and rested her head against his shoulder. Taeyang felt YoonA's head on his shoulder and such gave him curiosity as he looks at her and noticed her peaceful expression. Smiling he continued his song and calmed YoonA's stresses.

 

YoonA opened her eyes no saw snow falling from the skies. Weird, she thought, for it is summer as she remembered. she felt the coldness of the environment save for one. Warmth enveloped her left and causing her to look at the source and was greeted by the young Young Bae and his charming smile. "YoonA, if ever you're in trouble, you just need to tell me ok? I will be here to help. Remember that I will not leave you." He said. She noticed that they were bought young and naive.

Smiling, she nodded as Young Bae grasped her hand tightly as he leads her to their alone place. as they ran she kept noticing the same black clock tower on the side of the road until they've reached an intersection where she faced a large version of the same clock. Then she felt cold in her hands. Looking around she noticed that no one is beside her and the winds got colder. "Oppa? Young Bae-oppa? Where are you? You said you won't leave me?" She asked as then from the clock as it strikes its hour hand, bell sounds and echoed as darkness began to loom over.

She jolted up quickly upon feeling a tap on her soldier. Eyes wide she noticed Taeyang looking at her. "Are you alright? Looks like you're having a nightmare." He said, eyes filled with worry. YoonA stared at him then around the room. "I slept, right? That was only a dream right?" She asked, somehow, her face shows anxiety. Taeyang sat besides her and her back. "Yes, it is only a nightmare. Whatever you dreamt is not true at all." He assured with a kind yet small smile. YoonA looked back at him for a while and nodded, taking his hands and placing it to her cheeks as if his presence is warmth itself. Taeyang caressed her cheek and gently pulled her to a hug.

"I better go home now, oppa. I have schedule tomorrow." YoonA said as they finally exit Taeyang's place. It is almost dark and YoonA needs to go back to her place to rest. "I'll take you home." Taeyang said. YoonA smiled and nodded. They both went to the parking garage where a blue Hyundai car was parked untouched. Taeyang fished out a set of keys from his pocket and this surprised YoonA. "You can drive, oppa?" She asked. Taeyang nodded. "Yeah... I got my license a few months ago. I just like taking buses that I don;t really use my car often. Now, I have a reason to." He smiled as he ushered YoonA to enter his car by opening the passenger door for her. YoonA giggled and entered while Taeyang entered to the driver's seat. Taeyang, looked at YoonA and smiled. "You ready?" He asked. YoonA nodded and they both left the condo unit. Neither they know, a black car was waiting for them to leave and once they did, it followed them to their location.

 ~To be Continued~

 

A/N

Hey guys!! been a whil!! Sorry I haven't update for long... been too busy... sorry :( don't worry though I will continue this story and possibly might have it ending soon... the drama's coming so be prepared ^^ Anyways, here is the latest chapter!! Enjoy!!