Day 8: Who She Is...

Time Machine

YoonA was finally called towards the studio for the shooting of one of South Korea's biggest variety show is about to start. She was walking along the hallway almost reaching the stage set when she felt a presence approaching her. Concluding that it's Seungri, she turned around. "Seungri, I thought you're goona watch at t--" YoonA halted surprised upon the presence of a confident but charming smirk. "Hey, YoonA-sshi... how're you?" YoonA smiled awkwardly and bowed to greet the person. "Geun Suk-sunbaenim, annyoung haseyo." She said. "You looks nervous... don't worry you can do it. It isn't your first variety right?" The guy, Jang Geun Suk, YoonA's leading man in her new drama, said. "Thanks, sunbaenim." YoonA smiled. Geun Suk seemed to frown and held her shoulder gently. "You don't have to be too formal. We can be friends anyway right?" He smiled. YoonA eyed him and nodded. "Let's go?" Geun Suk ushered YoonA towards the set.

They entered the stage set and noticed all of the guests for today's episode. There are plenty of well known celebrities present, from idols to her sunbae actors. Everyone, she greeted with a smile before taking her sit. On her left is Jang Geun Suk and on her right is Kang Daesung , a RnB Ballad singer from Yg Entertainment and a good friend of hers. 'Hi, YoonA!!!" Daesung greeted cheerfully with a smile. YoonA smiled waving as well. "Hi, Daesung-oppa, nice to see you again!! Your new single is very good!!!" She greeted.

"What can I say, my songwriter is pretty good... I'm learning from him well." Daesung said with his shoulders rising and lowering comically. YoonA giggled, Daesung never lost his funny side. He is a bright person since the first time she met him at Family Outing a few years ago. "I heard you're new drama's gonna be good, I'll anticipate it!! Fighting!!" Daesung said. YoonA nodded and smiled. "Thanks, oppa!!" She said.

Unknown to her an ear was lent open listening to their conversation hidden around them. Eyes that peaked to their closeness that seem to cause irritation.

"Ok everyone!!! We'll start now!!! The curtains!!!" The PD announced and all the crew started doing their tasks and went to their positions. "It's time to start!!" Geun Suk said as he looks at YoonA with a smile. YoonA smiled as well and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go watch something." Jiyong said as he slouches at the coach in Taeyang's living room. Taeyang is at the office table just at the side of the same room near his digital piano thinking of some good notes for both his and Seohyun's performance and writing it down his music score sheet. Without waiting for Taeyang's answer, Jiyong took the remote of Taeyang's LCD TV and turned it on. Jiyong switched the station to SBS channel and was greeted by two hostsstanding in front of a red curtain: A larger built one and a smaller built one.

"Annyoung Haseyo, this is Kang Hodong!!!" The Larger one said. "Lee Seunggi-imnida" The smaller one followed "and welcome to..."

"KANG SHIM JANG!!!" Both the host said enthusiastically and was cheered by the audiences on the set.

"Oh!! I forgot!! Daesung will be one of Kang Shim Jang's guests!!! Taeyangie!! Let's watch!!!" Jiyong said as he turns to Taeyang who was busy writing in his music score. "Yah!! Taeyang!!" Jiyong called when Taeyang ignored him. "Do that later!!! Let's watch first!!!" He insisted. Taeyang, unable to bear with Jiyong's eagerness, sighed and stood up. "Ok, I'm coming." He said while scratching his nape and went to the coach and sat beside Jiyong.

"And now!! We will introduce the guest!! Curtains...!!! Open please!!!" Both Hodong and Seunggi said waving their hand as the curtain opens and reveals the guests for todays episode. Taeyang went first to the kitchen to get a box of fresh milk and left Jiyong who was watching with his feet resting atop the coach comfortably.

 

 

 

 

 

"This is it..." She heard Daesung mumble as the curtains fall. YoonA took a peak at Daesung and noticed how nervous he is, maybe not too obvious but since they've become friends, she already had an idea or his personality. "We can do it, oppa!! Fighting!!" She cheered. Daesung looked at YoonA and smiled whilst nodding. "Yes, you're right!!" He said.

Then the camera man appeared focusing on all the guests with his camera. Daesung was smiling widely whilst waving to the audience and to the camera. YoonA did as well bringing up her charming smile.

After a few moments, they all sat down as the MCs: Hodong and Seunggi went to their seats and started the show with some comments and greetings.

 

Moments passed and Taeyang came back carrying an opened box of milk. "Wow... So YoonA is there too huh?" Jiyong said. Taeyang looked at Jiyong. He is curious of this YoonA, Tiffany kept on begging him to have a date with her that he kept on delaying and she is one of Seohyun's closest friend but not only that... he can't understand why he feels a tinge of nostalgia whenever hearing her name. "Where is she in there?" He asked taking his seat next to Jiyong.

"Wait a minute... the camera just passed by her..." Jiyong sat up trying to find the moment where the camera will focus on YoonA again. Taeyang looked at Jiyong and saw how eager he is. "There!!" Jiyong pointed causing Taeyang to look back to the TV when the camera focused on this girl beside Daesung.

To say that he was awestruck was what most will notice... but in reality he was too shocked to see her. His eyes widened and his mouth hung open. "Beautiful isn't she? She's the one Tiffany kept on telling you to date but you keep on turning it down so---" Jiyong turned to Taeyang and was confused by his somewhat exaggerated expression. He was motionless and his expression is too shocked. "She is the girl in my dreams... I-I can't believe this..." He uttered. "W-What? What?" Jiyong asked unable to completely hear his mumblings. Taeyang looked at him and Jiyong saw how tensed up he is.

"She is the girl in my dreams... Jiyong..." He said with his voice weak as if all his energy was drained out by her presence and even speaking is already an effort for him. Jiyong eyed Taeyang. "I... I didn't know that you are a fan of her..." He said. "I am too and I know she's pretty but... she being a girl in your dreams? I thought you are se--"

"I am serious, Jiyong!! She is the girl I kept on seeing in my dreams!! I can't be wrong." Taeyang said looking back at the TV as the camera man, who seems to be a fan of YoonA, kept on focusing to her even if it's just a glance. Jiyong was taken-aback by how serious Taeyang is. "What do you mean!? H-How!? I mean all of these dreams that you had... she is the one on it!?" Jiyong asked as well. "Y-Yeah... I don't even know her... you know I don't watch drama and it's impossible for me to know her... but I am sure of it, she is the one who I kept on seeing in my dreams!!!" He said shifting to the edge of his seat eyeing YoonA intently, while the girl is being interviewed, as if she will be gone if ever he blinks. "I-I can't believe this!?" Taeyang said.

YoonA was smiling as the hosts keep on pouring funny comments. She also laughed when one of the hosts, the prince of drama and ballad, Lee Seunggi declared his fanboyness to YoonA and how she is his ideal type. She didn't take it seriously though since this is just a show. "So YoonA-sshi... I heard that after your first drama, you decided to take a break for two years... how are you know?" Hodong asked eagerly with a smile. YoonA grew silent upon the question, everyone knew that after her first drama, she took a hiatus and SM gave a reason that it is for her health but she knows that it is different. She smiled addressing Hodong's question humbly. "I'm fine now and I've recovered well." She felt her stomach churn upon saying such a lie. She hasn't recovered yet, she don't even know if she will. But she needs to give them an assuring answer or else everything will be affected.

Taeyang and Jiyong eyed the TV, intently. Taeyang was too engrossed in her that he felt this consecutive strong beatings of his heart and he felt his fingers shake. He never thought he would see her through this... hell he didn't even thought that she is a clelebrity at all. He studied her facial features: her cheeks, forehead, doe-eyes, charming innocent smile, everything is accurately the same. He cannot be wrong and that's when he decided. "I-I need to see her." He said suddenly calling Jiyong's attention.

~To be Continued~

 

A/N:

Another update!! this time I want to see them, rather, one of them to finally meet the other half. The drama continues on and I hope you'll like it.  no silent reading please, I need your feedbacks. Thank you for supporting this fic and I've yet decided on which fic I will delete in the future. sorry about that.