Day 18: He Knows

Time Machine

Taeyang and Seohyun continued their recital practices and tries to find time whenever Seohyun has free schedule. Luckily, TaeTiSeo, isn't into the promoting phase yet, not until the next month so Seohyun still has plenty of time for practice. Taeyeon decided to tag along since she has nothing to do that day. She watched as Taeyang teaches, Seohyun the chords where they last left off and provided her the lyrics for the song.

Seohyun read carefully while Taeyeon peaks along. Taeyang watched them as they understand the lyrics and Seohyun smiled turning to Taeyang. "Oppa, this is such a sweet piece. How did you come up with it?" Seohyun asked. Taeyeon nodding along as she sat at the edge of the piano chair next ti Taeyang. "You look inspired huh?" Taeyeon teased gently nudging Taeyang's shoulder. Taeyang chuckled, shyly rubbing his nape. "Not really... just wanted to try something out of my comfort zone. Haven't written anything about that." Taeyang said.

"You should sing it Seohyun, the lyrics will best soothe your voice." Taeyeon said. "I had that in mind too when I wrote the lyrics." He said. Seohyun looked at them and somehow blushed. "I-I don't know... I haven't sang such songs by myself. You know I always sing this type of song with you and Tiffany-unnie, and this song is very melodramatic. Can I convey the lyrics well?" She asked somehow pertaining to herself as well.

"I know you can do it. Your voice is pretty good." Taeyeon commented. Taeyang nodded as he faces the ivory keys of the piano and started playing some tunes and melodies. "Your voice is soft and calm and obviously, you will be the singer since you are the one who appointed me as the pianist." Taeyang said. "Do you sing, oppa?" Taeyeon asked suddenly, curious. Taeyang nodded. "Quite but not a lot." He smiled while playing with the keys again. "Why is it hard to believe you?" Taeyeon eyed him playfully to which Taeyang just chuckled. "Anyway, let's try practicing again. If you want we can take turns. After you sing and I play, then we will do the opposite." Taeyang said. Seohyun seems delighted about the proposal. She nodded cheerfully and sat back beside Taeyang in the piano.

"You continue practicing guys, ok? I'll just go to the cafeteria and see what snacks I can buy." She said before standing up and leaving the room. Taeyang and Seohyun continued practicing.

 

 

 

 

 

YoonA immersed herself in her script, it was their first filming and the scene was supposed to be a coincidental meeting with the leading man in the middle of a neighborhood. It was supposed to be "Seredipity" as how the producer-director had instructed. Dressed in her simple clothes, YoonA went to the filming area where Geun Suk is already there in the waiting area having his make up finished while reading his script. She greeted the staffs and film crew as she makes her way to the director. "Annyoung haseyo, Director-nim." YoonA gave him a smile. "Ah! Finally, my main actress!! Here i'll brief you of what you're going to do." The director excitedly said as he gestures YoonA to approach him.

Geun Suk looked at their direction and smile. Indeed YoonA's glow is elegant, he wanted her for his own. She is his princess waiting o be swooped off her feet.

Once everything is set, YoonA and Geun Suk went in the middle of the filming area where the cameras faces to. YoonA went to the side of a corner waiting for her turn to come. When the word "Action!!" was given, silence loomed over the whole set. YoonA made a deep breath and head out acting as if she is in a hurry. She is looking on the floor acting as if she had experienced badluck for the whole day, IN which the scene should actually be.

Geun Suk came from the other side with a carefree expression as his character should be in a good mood for the day. Then they walked towards one another and in the middle, bumped to each other. YoonA acted like she is about to fall to the ground as Geun Suk caught her with his left hand on her back and his right holding her arm. They both stared at each other. Geun Suk wore an expression that seems to be hidden well by his acting. "I-I'm sorry!!!" YoonA stood up quickly and bowed. Geun Suk was surprised and looked at YoonA. "Are you alright, miss?" He asked. "I am, Sir. I'm very sorry!!" She said and made another bow before hastily leaving. Geun Suk remained staring at her as she walks away.

Somehow deep inside, what she saw in Geun Suk's eyes bothered her. What it is? She doesn't know.

The filming ended with a good atmosphere and full and applause from the Director. "You guys are very good!! It seems as if you are really a couple!!" He cheered which somehow bothered YoonA more. Everything went smoothly for the fist day and they all decided to call it a day. After being informed of the next filming schedule, YoonA bowed farewell to everyone and left to where Seungri is waiting.

 

Or should be...

 

She was surprised however when a different car was parked instead of their van. Leaning against the car was no other than Geun Suk. She was surprised. "G-Geun Suk-sshi?" She called almost on the verge of turning back. Geun Suk greeted her with a smirk and stood up. "Hey, waiting for your ride?" He asked. YoonA nodded unsure and anxious.

 

 

Taeyang and Seohyun have finished their practice and are on their way to the cafeteria along with Taeyeon. Seohyun noticed that Taeyang had been quite different and seems like he has this glowing aura in him. She smiled, glad to know that her oppa is well. "You seem to be in a good mood, oppa." Seohyun commented. Taeyang looked at Seohyun. "Am I? I seem to be normal?" He answered naively, to which Seohyun giggled. "You are, oppa, and you seem to be glowing." She said.

"I just noticed it to!! Well not until Seohyun mentioned it but you seem to be in a light mood today." Taeyeon smiled. "Well... I did have quite a good sleep earlier so--" Suddenly, Taeyang's phone rang. "Excuse me." He said and answered the call.

"Yo, Hyung, Wat up?" He answered but was cut off as the voice on the other line seems to be speaking non-stop. "Hey, hyung, relax!! Taking a deep breath." Taeyang said and seem like Seunghyun followed and once calm silence came. "Ok, what's the problem?" He said.

Taeyang listened intently and as moments passed by his expression faded. Suddenly, he felt weak and his color turned pale. Seohyun and Taeyeon noticed the changed in atmosphere and worry came to them. "Oppa?" Seohyun said as she approaches Taeyang who seemed spaced out. "Tae!! Yah! Tae!!" They can both her a deep voice calling out from the phone.

"Oppa." Taeyeon gently nudged Taeyang who looked at them. "What's the matter?" Seohyun asked with a frown. Hearing Seunghyun from the other line, Taeyang was reminded that he was still on phone with his hyung. "I-I'll be right there." He said and ended the call. This alerted Seohyun and Taeyeon as they noticed Taeyang being quite panicky. "What happened, oppa?" Seohyun asked. Taeyang looked at her and his eyes bore something that Seohyun didn't want to see. "B-Boss... He is in an emergency." He said.

 

 

 

 

 

"You seem to be in a hurry." Geun Suk said as he approaches YoonA. "N-not really, I still have a schedule to go to." She answered. Geun Suk smirked. "Then I'll give you a ride." He said. YoonA was surprised. "Seungri will pick me up here, no thanks." She said. "I don't think he'll be coming anytime soon. If he is then he shold be here already." He said. "Let's go, we can't ahve you late for your schedules right?" Geun Suk said. YoonA was anxious and almost wanting to leave. She doesn't want how Geun Suk look. She felt...

Helpless...

YoonA slowly pulled out her phone. "I'll call Seungri first..." She said as she looks at the contact list and suddenly passed by his name and stopped when she saw Taeyang's number. She looked a Geun Suk and called. "I don't think Seungri will be able to answer your call, YoonA. Are you calling him?" His voice sounded forceful and almost offensive. YoonA looked at him, finally putting all pieces together. "I know everything about you... YoonA, along that Taeyang guy." Geun Suk said looking at her with intent.

YoonA was silenced, the phone ringing nonstop until it reached Taeyang's voicemail.