Day 19: Vacation (Part 1)

Time Machine

YoonA hesitated as she stand nervously in front of a hard wood door. She's been too worried ever since she learned of what happened to Taeyang and his bestest friend. Jiyong was the one who told him that he's been gloomy all day and didn't left his house. Breathing a sigh, she knocked two times and composed herself.

Softly, she heard footsteps closing in and with a loud click, the door opened inwards and from it peeked Taeyang with his messy mohawk. "Oh, YoonA, come in." His voice is monotonic and seems calm but YoonA can see through it. He never did change despite losing his memories and all. Smiling towards him, YoonA accepted his invitation as Taeyang pulls the door open and let's YoonA in before he closes it again.

Silently, Taeyang led her to his living room. The Sun is bright and its gleaming light flooded the whole room showing its elegance in pure white and accentuating a relaxing feel. YoonA looked around, the place is very well kept and neat, the chairs are in pure white almost glowing against the sunlight, the maple floor is very clean and glossy. She admired the cleanliness of the room which completely resembles the purity in Taeyang.

She sat on the sofa as Taeyang heads to the kitchen. "Have you eaten already, Yoong? Do you want anything to eat? Drink?" He asked. She smiled, "Yoong" she liked that name. "I've already eaten something before heading here, oppa." She stood up following Taeyang to the kitchen but instead was called in by an ebony piano lying on the side of the room near another door.

She decided to go there first smiling as she sat on the piano seat and gently touched the shiny and well kept piano. Then as she looks at it with such admiration, she turned to a display cabinet which caused her curiosity more and she immediately hovered towards it.

Smiling she eyed Young Bae's pictures with different people, some with G-Dragon-sunbaenim, Seunghyun-sunbaenim (which surprised her since she is somewhat a fan) and Tiffany. He also has pics with some unknown people, maybe his workmates in YG, and There is another one during Seohyun's birthday. "I came late that day..." She frowned. "I should've have seen him earlier if I came on time." She thought.

"YoonA?" She quicly composed herself and turned towards the guy behind her. Smiling shyly, she bowed. "Mianhe, oppa..." She turned towards Taeyang and saw him smiling at her. "You know, somehow when you visited, I felt glad." He said bringing the tray with some sandwhiches and juice to the coffee table. "You've always been living here alone, Oppa?" YoonA asked following Taeyang with a giddy smile on his face. "Not really... Boss has always been on my side everytime I am alone here." He said, his smile turning quite solemn. YoonA eyed him before slowly shifitng her seat next to him.

She held his shoulder causing him to turn to her as she gives him an ecouraging smile. "I am very sorry for losing, Boss, oppa. Please know that I'll always be here for you." She said. Taeyang nodded chuckling as he sits upright. "Thanks... I am sorry for the sandwich though this is all I could offer, the juice as well." He said showing her his eyesmile.

"I know!!" YoonA said trying to divert her attention, preventing her from being caught mesmerized by his smile. "Let's go on vacation this weekend!! I am free on Friday until Sundays!! I always wanted to go to Andong or to Jeju Island... somewhere out of the city to relax. What can you say?" YoonA asked somehow excited with the thought. Taeyang looked at her. "Are you sure about that Yoong? I mean, you are very busy with the filming right?" He asked.

YoonA shook her head. "My next filming is until next week, Oppa. I don't have too much schedules aside from the filming and some CF shoots." She said almost giving an aegyo. Taeyang eyed her and chuckled. "Ok... if you'll be fine with it... I don't have anything to do anyway." He said. "Should we invite the others as well?" He asked mindlessly. YoonA looked at him, she was opting to have a vacation alone with him but she cannot show it well. She acted like she was considering the thought.

"That'll be fine with me, oppa. As long as they are free." She said with a smile knowing very well that most of their circle of friends will be busy. "So it's on a fridays huh? Let's go get some tickets then." Taeyang said as he stands up. "I'll just go change..." He said leaving YoonA in the living room. YoonA smiled at him and leaned back clutching her chest. "I am not being selfish right?" She thought before taking the glass and drinking her juice.

She thought of sharing a long time alone with her Young Bae-oppa which she missed the most and giggled at the thought. Then she remembered...

Jang Geun Suk...

She shuddered. His eyes signifies something that instilled fear in her as he uttered his words that night.

"I can protect you from everything YoonA but can he? Imagine what things can happen if you turned down my offer. I'll give you until our next filming to think. Imagine your Young Bae-oppa, suffering from depression and social cruelty. An inevitable result for being linked to a very well received and loved celebrity. That is our curse, YoonA, something he cannot carry." Geun Suk smirked, his eyes burning. 

Shaking her thoughts away, she drank her juice again. She's bothered.

 

 

 

 

 

"And here I thought we'll be having our time alone..." YoonA sighed as she eyed the people in front of her acting like kids having their first field trip. "Unnie, Thank you for inviting us. We do need to have some times like this to relax from our busy schedule." Seohyun said as she approaches her. YoonA only managed to give a smile.

"Yah!! Is everyone ready!?" Taeyeon called in, like a teacher as she eyes everyone whom she remembers coming with them. Yoona smiled. Nonetheless it will be much better have plenty of people to help Young Bae-oppa recover, as what she thought. Jessica giggled as she and Tiffany converse in pure english while Seunghyun who's beside Tiffany all along, wore a cueless expression. It made her giggle.

After a few moments, Young Bae and Jiyong arrived from the ticket lobby and give them their tickets. "Here are the tickets!! Ok, one by one now." Jiyong said as he and Taeyang look at the small pile of airline tickets in their hands. "To Taeyeon-sshi, Tiffany-sshi and Seohyun-sshi." Jiyong said as he gives TTS their tickets to whom they gladly recieved plus Taeyeon blushing when Jiyong gave her a smile. "To Seunghyun-hyung." Jiyong gave the older guy his ticket and went straight to Jessica's side to give her ticket.

Young Bae then approached YoonA and Seungri and gave them their tickets. "Here you go..." He smiled at the two who humbly accepted their tickets. "Our flight is almost up. So... LEGGO!!!" Jiyong cried as they all excitedly cheer before heading on. YoonA eyed all of them and sighed. "You seem more stressed out than relax for going to a three day vacation." Taeyang said as he goes to her side. YoonA smiled. "And to think I was the one who suggested this right? But hey!! Oppa, we're going to Jeju like you promised!!" She cheered mindlessly causing her to cover as Taeyang chuckled. "Thanks." Taeyang said and looked at her flashing his eye smile. "And don't worry, I won't leave you side just to make sure you enjoy this vacation like I will." He said.

YoonA looked at him somehow what he said registering to her mind. This caused her to blush and gave a shy smile as she looks down.

The plane was rowdy with most of the kids enjoying the hour flight. During this period, they all gave their appreciation to how the view from the plane is beautiful. It was indeed beautiful and bright. Taeyang was quiet and reserved, enjoying the view of his companions having fun, it isn't the boring type more like a peaceful type. YoonA smiled seeing him like this at least he is not lonely anymore. Somehow she felt sleepy and know that it will take a while before they arrive to Jeju.

She yawned covering and  slouched at the seat. Taeyang, who sat beside her, looked at her. "Sleepy already?" He asked. YoonA nodded and smiled and was surprised when a hand ruffled her hair and pulled her head to lean on a broad shoulder. She almost looked up to Taeyang but immediately relaxed as she make herself comfortable in his shoulders. Hugging her small cushion, her favorite one, she went to dream land comfortably.

It will be one of those she will enjoy with him...

Finally...

~To be Continued~

 

A/n

Hi, short update!! decided to cut this story into two :) hope you enjoy reading this.