Day 10: Night Life

Time Machine

"I can't believe that we are here at this time and day, Ji. Man and you have the time to be here instead of finishing your album!?" Taeyang complained as he finds himself along his bestfriend eyeing the long queue in front of Club NB's entrance. HE turned to glare at Jiyong who was smiling excitedly like a child about to enter an amusement park after the exams. "You worry to much, young boy. We'll just chill. Besides Seunghyun-hyung and Daesung's gonna be there as well and I had hyung invite some friends too." He said. "Come on yo!!!" He went ahead not minding the hesitating Taeyang. Lost by his bestfriend's eagerness, Taeyang gave in and followed Jiyong with a sigh.

After going to SM's training building to do some quick practice session with Seohyun, Taeyang was given a sudden schedule by none other than his outgoing best friend. Taking Jiyong's bait, "It's urgent!! you have to come to meet me here now!!" Taeyang regretted to believe this unbelievable young man. Passing by the qeueu, Taeyang heard plenty of murmurs and squeals from girls and concluded that they are G-Dragon's fans. "If only they know..." Taeyang mumbled disapprovingly until he felt a soft and quick tap to his back. Confused, he turned around only to see a familiar tall girl, with long glimmering ebony hair and a charming smile. Taeyang bowed to greet her and smiled. "Annyoung, Yuri-yah..." He greeted. The girl, Yuri, smiled as well, surprised to see the not so socializing Taeyang before her in this club. "Oppa, I never thought you go to clubs." She said as Taeyang lets her accompany him and walk towards the entrance. "Well... as you know... your friends: Jiyong and Seunghyun are the ones who actually invited me. I do come here but not as often as they do." He smiled. "Oh really? Then there must be an occassion for me to see you here today." She said.

Taeyang just shrugged not knowing anything as well. "Were you invited by Jiyong as well?" He asked. Yuri smiled. "I'm a regular here, well not too regular but I go here often." She said. Taeyang nodded in understanding. He knew that Yuri is also an outgoing girl, same as with Jiyong, and is always present at events whether it be a private events, public events or even charity events. She is very active in the social world that she is well versed with everyone especially in the entertainment industry. Taeyang's first impression of her is good that it almost ended up to a good intimate relationship, but looks like love isn't actually rooting up for them that they didn't clicked well, romantically. She liked Taeyang's humble nature nonetheless and is one of those few who have heard him sing, personally.

"Uhmm... ok... so where are they?" Taeyang asked looking around the sea of people that crowded the grand reception of club NB. Eyeing for anyone, strikingly familiar to him. "I think they already went inside, oppa. Let's go in first." Yuri said as she shows her VIP pass to the bouncer who seems to have known her and greeted her and Taeyang casually. They sauntered through the crowded dance floor until they saw a tall guy with a clean haircut by the bar. "Oh I see hyung!!!" Taeyang said as he wents on ahead. Yuri held Taeyang's arm as the guy leads her to the bar. "Seunghyun-hyung!!" Taeyang greeted the tall guy who seemed to be sitting in the bar stool for quite a long time. "Taeyang!!" The tall guy, Seunghyun, greeted Taeyang with a handshake and a quick hug. "Oh, Yuri!! Glad to see you here!!!" Seugnhyun greeted Yuri as well. "Yeah, I bumped in to Taeyang-oppa earlier while he was looking for Jiyong-oppa. Where is he by the way?" Yuri asked. Seunghyun grinned upon the question inciting Taeyang and Yuri's interest.

"He is actually meeting with someone and he is very eager to introduce that someone to us." Seunghyun said. Taeyang and Yuri looked at each other. "O... k..." Taeyang said. "He looks very excited though... I was surprised, it was relatively new to me." Seunghyun laughed. Taeyang eyed Seunghyun and smiled acknowledging what he said and finally putting the pieces together. "So that's why he's excited." He said smiling contently. "What is it?" Yuri asked. Seunghyun eyed him. "Do you know something, Tae? He asked, his eyes twinkling in curiosity. "I think it's about a girl. Maybe I'm wrong but I think it's the girl we met at the university yesterday. She has that effect on him." He said winking playfully. "Oh... now I am more excited to meet her." Seunghyun grinned. "Me too!!!" Yuri followed. "By the way, hyung, why are you here alone? Did you invite Tiffany?" He asked.

Seunghyun nodded. "Yeah, Tiffany's coming here later, I think she's gonna bring her groupmates including the maknae. She'll just fetch her up" He said. Taeyang eyed Seunghyun surprised. "What!? They're bringing Seohyun along!? Would that be fine!? I mean... she's still a minor." Taeyang said. "No silly!! She's already twenty one, so she's already fine!! Besides, her unnies are with her. You don't have to worry, worry-wart"  Seunghyun said as then he felt a vibration from his pocket. "Just a minute!!" Seunghyun said as he fished out his phone and walked a bit further, away from the loud booming speakers as Taeyang and Yuri decided to settle at the bar stools.

 

 

 

 

 

YoonA sat along the wide sofa of the music room with Seungri at her right and Seohyun besides her. She has calmed down a bit and is trying to control her breathing. "Unnie...? is there something wrong?" Seohyun said worried. YoonA breathed deeply and shook her head. "I'm fine, Hyunnie..." She smiled at the younger girl beside her. "Why did you run suddenly? I was surprised earlier." She asked. "I-I just thought I saw someone very familiar... I'm sorry if I worried you guys." She said. Seungri was quietly holding a glass of water for her to drink. "You said you saw him?" Seungri said. "Not really, Seungri, but I knew I heard his voice. I know his voice and I can say that it is him." She said.

"Maybe he just sound similar but he's a different person. Are you really sure?" He asked again. YoonA nodded. She knows what she heard and she knew that it is the same exact voice. His 'voice', she knows it very well, she knows how his voice sounds like, there's no way she's wrong. "You should have a break for now. I'll ask Sooman-sajangnim to give you a two day break just before the shooting of your drama. You need to recover well. Gather yourself. I can't let you film the drama in this state." Seungri said. Seohyun looked at him and nodded. "He's right, unnie. You should rest for a bit." She said.

Hearing Seohyun somehow made Seungri blush. "Oh my God!! Seohyun just agreed with me!! I look manly to her now!!!" He though deep inside. "Ok!! YoonA first!! Cannot let myffanboying state overcome me!!!"

"Let's have a breather first..." Seungri said, a bit confident since his ego was boosted high upon Seohyun's agreeing statement. "No... I think I'm fine... I can still continue." YoonA persited. "Unnie..." Seohyun called. "No... I suggest we have a breather first. We still have a week for preparations before the filming so I suggest we use the time wisely." He said then glanced at Seohyun.

"Oh I forgot. Why not go with us tonight, unnie? Tiffany-unnie called me earlier and said that we will go to Club NB later... our manager agreed so she and Taeyeon-unnie will come to pick me up later." Seohyun said. YoonA eyed the younger girl. "I don't go to clubs, Hyunnie." She said. "I do too... so I wanted to have someone to accompany me... someone same as me. please, unnie..." Seohyun persisted almost giving Yoona an aegyo. Seungri eyed YoonA and controlled his inner fanboy therefore resulting him to groan. The two girls eyed him, he scratched his head in almost panic. "Oh crap!!! what to do!? What to do!? Think fast, Seungri!!!" He thought.

"Seungri? What's the matter?" YoonA asked, seemingly returning to her normal self. "I-I... I think we should go, Yoong... maybe going there will help you take your mind off your issues for now. You need to go out sometimes. You're too cramped up in your apartment. I'll go with you." He said. YoonA eyed Seungri and almost released a laugh upon seeing him moving awkwardly and glancing at Seohyun. He is Seohyun's fanboy after all. YoonA sighed... Seungri's right, she's been to cooped up in her apartment. Work and school are her only reasons to go out. "I guess I could give it a try... Seohyun's with me anyway." She thought. "Ok... I understand." She said. Seohyun's expression brightened same as with Seungri.

"Don't leave me alone, both of you ok?" She said. Seungri gave her a thumb up while Seohyun nodded. Then the two looked at each other and smiled which they ended quickly with Seungri, shyly scratching her head whilst grinning dumbly. seohyun giggled and eyed YoonA who was finally smiling as well. Seohyun then heard her phone ring and took it out from her bag. "Oh... Tiffany-unnie and Taeyeon-unnie are here. Let's go!!!" Seohyun said. YoonA and Seungri smiled and the three left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyun came back to where Taeyang and Yuri are. The two were having a conversation, catching up and talking about music while he was away. "Tiffany's already near... and I think she also brought a friend with them? " He said. Taeyang who was facing away from Seunghyun, turned to him. "Oh... that's ok..." He smiled. Yuri nodded as well. "The more the merrier, right?" Yuri said. Just then they all heard a loud groan and turned to Jiyong who is now accompanied by a blonde haired girl. "Hi guys!!! oh, hi Yuri!!!" Jiyong greeted cheerfully. Yuri bowed and smiled. "And who is this beautiful lady with you, Jiyongie?" Seunghyun said with a grin. Jiyong smiled and turned to his companion. "Yeah!!! By the way, guys, I want to you to meet Jessica." Jiyong said gesturing towards his companion. The girl, Jessica, bowed and greeted them. "Oh... hello, Jessica, a pleasure to meet you." Seunghyun bowed and gestured a handshake that Jessica cheerfully reciprocated. Yuri bowed and gave the girl a friendly hug. "Hi, Jessica, I'm Yuri, nice to meet you." She said. "Hello, Yuri-sshi..." Jessica answered with a smile. "Hey!! We also met at the University... I'm Taeyang by the way." Taeyang said smiling brightly and giving Jessica a handshake. "Yeah!! I remember you!!! Hi Taeyang-sshi." Jessica smiled.

Seunghyun nudged Jiyong giving him a meaningful smile and waggling eyebrows. Jiyong scoffed and nudged Seunghyun back.

Meanwhile, "Let's go!! I see, Seunghyun, over there!!!" Tiffany said as she leads Taeyeon, Seohyun, YoonA and Seungri through the crowd towards the bar. "Oppa!!!" She called as they approaches them. Seunghyun stretched his head upon hearing his name. "Oh!! Tiffany!!!" He called cheerfully. Jiyong, Jessica and Yuri eyed to the approaching group whilst Taeyang turned around to face them.

~To be Continued~