Hostage (continued)

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

"What are we gon' do about these two?"

 

"I ain't got no clue man. We have ta' wait for the leader ta' get back man." 

 

"Why don' we play with them fo' a while?"

   "You sure man? I don't want no trouble with the boss man." 

 

 

"Yeah foo', the boss has something nasty planned anyway."     

 

"We'll have ta' finish before the boss comes back"

 

"Yeah but first let's get some beer".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You felt a beam of heat on the top of your beanie while sweat dripped from your forehead to your sharp jaws. Moans escaped your mouth as you were too hot to function. 

You tried to open your eyes but they were tightly bound by a cloth around your head. Your arms were also tied to the wooden chair that you were sitting on. 

I knew this would happen. Now I'm in deep and dragged Bacon along with me....great. 

The tone of your internal monologue was calm and collected but you felt scared and shaky. 

"B-Baekhyun?". Your voice echoed down in the building with ease. It was obviously empty because you could hear your echo loud and clear.

You were blind and immobile. This is probably the worst position to be in. You didn't know what was around you or more importantly who were around you. 

 

"Baekhyun? Are you there?" you asked again. Still no answer. 

I guess I'm alone. 

You began to tug at the the handcuffs that tied your hands to either side of the arm rests of the chair. 

The cool metal firmly clasped your wrists in giving you no chance of escaping its jaws. It felt like the more you struggled against it, the harder it clenched. 

You could feel the heat from the friction of the handcuffs against your tender skin. Soon frustration set in and you pulled at the handcuffs one last time before giving up. The heat from your beanie was really beginning to burn you up so you tried a new approach to free your hands. Without your vision, you felt extremely disoriented and a bit dizzy.

You streamlined your hands as much as possible and began to gently slip your hands out carefully trying not to tug on the handcuffs. 

To your surprise it actually worked. "Yes." you whispered to yourself. 

Once you broke free of the handcuffs you massaged your wrists as they were stinging a little from the force you exerted on them. 

Then you pulled of the cloth that bound your eyes shut. You easily untied the rag and flung it elsewhere. 

Your vision was super blurry due to the long time that it was tightly shut. You were really scared that your vision was permanently damaged. 

There was no way of telling whether the perpetrators were just kidnapping you for an alterior motive or actually wanted to hurt you. You grabbed your beanie and threw it in front of you with force. 

Stupid thing.

You remained in the chair and slumped a little to rest for a few minutes trying to figure out what to do. You stuffed your hand inside your jacket pocket to find your phone but it was missing. 

Either they have confiscated it or you dropped it during the struggle against these people at the train station. 

Once your vision returned to normal you checked your body to see if they've done anything else. Luckily you were just the same as before. 

It was quite a small room that you've been kept in. The wall was half brick and half tile with grime infiltrating every little nook and cranny there was. 

There were a few cupboards and glass storage cabinets that looked like they've been bombed. Shards of glass laid directly beneath the storage units.

There was a bed to your right. It looked a like a hospital from the curtains that covered a part of it. 

 

Abandoned hospital? "How original" you thought. 

The room was so filthy that is made you shiver in disgust.

The exit door of the room appeared to be a sliding door as there dent designed to be the handle of the door.  The door had a bit where it was just glass and all you could see was the wall of what appeared to be a hallway. 

You heard a few footsteps that were approaching your room. 

You frantically looked around to find anything that could be used as a weapon. In the left corner of the room there was a steel pole that appeared to be light enough for you to use. Firstly, you sped as quitely as possible towards the glass and grabbed a chunk not caring about the possibility of infection since you're in a hospital. Then you ran along the wall where the door was located and sneaked under the window to grab the pole. 

You were sure that they came to "check on you" and you got into a battle-ready stance with the pole in your right hand and the blade of glass in the left. You were standing right by the door ready to whack anyone that came through. 

To be honest, you didn't want confrontation but if it has to come to that - protecting yourself is priority. 

 

You heard the footsteps walk right by your room and you saw the back of the men's head at the angle you were looking at. 

There were two of them. Lean build, tall height, there's no doubt that these people were hired for this job from the looks of it. 

You heart was racing, cold sweat seeped out of your skin. Just by looking at them made the hairs on your skin stand upright. 

 

You couldn't think quick enough to duck and one of the men turned around. 

 

Instant eye contact.