Holiday Time: Part II

WHAT?! I'm EXO's New Member?

There was still 18 hours to go when daylight had reached the airplane. Ross forgot that she was on a plane and stretched as far as she could hitting Lay in the chest. 

Lay coughed and Ross retracted her arms in embarrassment. "Morning Ross" Lay smiled revealing his dimples. Ross blushed and shuffled her way out of her seat to go to the bathroom and clean up. 

She washed her face and brushed her teeth still half asleep. Ross put on some liquid eyeliner and mascara before going outside.

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to get there! 

When she finished she unlocked the door and exited the claustrophobic bathroom. She happened to stumble into Sehun who was just walking around for some exercise. 

"Morning Sehun~" Ross croaked. Sehun was a bit surprised and blushed when he saw how beautiful Ross looked even in the early morning. "M-morning..." Sehun shyly replied. 

Ross nodded and made her way back to her seat. When she reached her seat she had found that Luhan had taken hers and was playing around with Lay. 

Ross pouted and cleared to get their attention. 

"Omo." Luhan turned around to see Ross's fake angry face. Ross threw her travel pack at Luhan and he instinctively put into her backpack. 

 

Ross waddled towards Luhan's seat which was next to Sehun's and sat down. She the TV and played some video games. 

Sehun walked back to his seat to find Ross happily playing a racing game. He was surprised by her once again and his heart started to pump quickly. 

"Where's Luhan?" Sehun asked. Ross paused the game to answer "Oh he just randomly sat in mine so I'm just temporarily sitting here." 

Sehun hesitantly sat down in his seat. "Don't worry I don't bite" Ross poked her tongue out. 

Sehun stiffled a supressed laugh and began to watch music videos on his Samsung Tab.   

Kris and Suho beckoned Ross towards them and so Ross shuffled awkwardly past Sehun almost tripping and sitting on his lap. 

 

"Sup guys." Ross smiled. 

"Ross this may come as a shock but we can't take it anymore?" Suho said with a worried expression. 

Ross's expression changed instantly. "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing's wrong. It's just that before the flight Chelsea told us, the leaders, that THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER MEMBER." Kris harshly whispered.

"WHAT?!" Ross hissed back. 

"It's another girl!" Suho added. Ross's jaw dropped wide open. "When will we meet her?" Ross asked. 

"We don't know yet but Chelsea told us that she's a halfie like you." Suho smiled at you. 

Ross clapped in excitement and hugged Suho. He shared the same excitement. 

 

 

 

Much Much Later... 

It was now 8:00pm

The plane has landed at the airport in the Maldives and the weather was super fine. The moon shone against the stillness of the aqua blue 

sea waters. 

EXO were greeted by some fans that were in the airport and the media surrounded them not missing any minute. 

EXO went through customs safely and all their luggage was loaded onto the shuttle bus and they were whisked away to their hotel. 

At the lobby hall Chelsea rounded them up. "OK guys the rooms are split with 3 per room. Ross and I will be rooming together so don't you get any ideas got it?" The guys pouted teasingly and they all made their way towards their rooms. 

 

Kai, Chen and Suho were sharing a room and the first thing they all did was throw their luggages to the side and flop onto the bed. 

"Hey, I wonder how Ross looks in a bikini." Kai daydreamed about Ross's figure in skimpy bikinis. 

"Bro you are creepy." Chen laughed. 

 

When Ross and Chelsea tidied up their luggages Ross just couldn't take it anymore. "So who's the new member?" Ross asked in urgency. 

"Damn those loudmouths." Chelsea muttered under her breath. Ross shuffled towards Chelsea and tugged Chelsea's arms nagging for more information. 

"OK OK, fine. Her name is Emoda Sui. Her father is Chinese and her Mother is Japanese. She the same age as you Kai, and Sehun. Though she's slightly older than Kai." 

Emoda Sui is a girl that has been living in the UK for 15 years. She is very talented in singing and her voice is deep and sultry (sounds like Namie Amuro when she sings *youtube her LOL*)  

Emoda is also around the same height as Ross. She was chosen by SM due her talents and also so that EXO can become more saturated with talent. 

"She will be moving into the apartment a few days after our holiday. So don't worry about anything and just relax~" Chelsea took off Ross's backpack and the TV. 

The rooms of the guys are linked by a door. They happened to open all of them and roam around as if they were a theme park. 

Chen almost hopped onto Luhan's bed when Lay forcefully grabbed his arms and yanked him up. "Be careful! Remember Luhan hates people sitting on his bed." Chen realised and wiped the sweat of his forehead at the close call. 

 

Chelsea called Kris and told everyone to meet at the lobby to go out for dinner

When they met up they all changed into tank tops or t-shirts and shorts. Chelsea wore a mature maxi dress and Ross wore mini shorts and a Call of Duty t-shirt. 

"Ross. WHERE. DID. YOU. GET. THAT SHIRT." Baekhyun ran towards Ross and gripped her shoulders. 

"I bought it back in NZ" Ross showed off her top. Baekhyun eyed Ross in jealously and poked his tongue out "Lucky bastard" Ross chuckled "I'll buy you one later". 

 

They took a 5 minute stroll down the beach to see the restaurant in the distance.  

"HOLY CRAP" EXO blurted out at the same time. "Yah! Don't use that language around this peaceful place you punks." Chelsea rolled her eyes and walked along the platform towards the lobby of the restaurant. 

"See even the bad language rubbed off on Ross" Chelsea shouted back. 

"This is amazing!" Ross stood there looking at the picturesque sight in front of her. Luhan linked arms with her a pulled her along the platform. 

"Let's eat heaps!" Luhan energetically said in Chinese. Ross smiled and nodded. 

They were a lot of people already inside eating and the noise of people talking was loud.  Chelsea waved them towards a very large table and they were seated down. 

Ross sat between Kris and Chelsea. The trio talked in English while the other member looked at them like dumb goats. Chelsea made fun of Ross's New Zealand accent. 

"You sound like an Australian!" Chelsea snickered. "You. NEVER. compare New Zealand and Australian accents. New Zealand is obviously the best of the two." Ross warned Chelsea. Ross quickly changed her expression and told her that she was joking. Chelsea thought she was going to get murdered by Ross for a second.  

Two waiters came with glass jugs full of water in each hand and placed them equidistant from each other. Kris poured water for you and Chelsea. 

"Kris is such a up." Chelsea playfully complained. Kris blushed and Ross thanked him. 

A moment later the waiters came back with menus. It was all in English. 

The non-English speakers looked at each other in horror. "What the..." Kai's eyes widened.  

"Chelsea can you order for us?" the 11 puzzled boys pleaded Chelsea. "Did you not pay attention during English tuition?!" Chelsea sighed and flipped through the menu with haste. 

Still speaking in English Ross asked Kris what he'll be having. "Probably the lobster linguine. You?" 

"I'm having the large beef steak with mushrooms." Kris's eyes widened. "But you're so small!" Kris said in disbelief. 

Ross patted her stomach. "I'm a REALLY big eater." Ross smirked. Kris chuckled and continued to look through the menu. 

After Chelsea ordered for everyone the waiter asked what they wanted to drink. The 11 blinked in confusion but Ross and Kris ordered without thinking.

"I'll have a Mimosa cocktail please ." Ross replied. "I'll have a Screwdriver" Kris ordered. Chelsea ended up ordering for everyone else. 

 

When the waiters left Chelsea had an announcement to make to the other guys. The guys gasped and Kai gripped the t-shirts of the members beside him.

"There is going to another member added into EXO. Her name is Emoda Sui and she is from the UK...." 

Chelsea explained in full detail of Emoda's person information and all the guys seemed to be happy that another member is added. 

 

After a few minutes their meals have arrived. Everyone thought that Tao ordered the beef steak but they were wrong. It was placed in front of Ross and everyone gasped except for Kris. 

"What?" Ross chuckled. "Y-you're really gonna eat that?" Chanyeol blinked wildly. "Yeah. That what food is there for isn't it?".

They enjoyed a night with good food and drinks. They headed back to the hotel around 10pm and immediately went to bed because they were so exhausted.  

 

The next morning at around 9am they went down into the hotel's restaurant and there was a buffet. 

All of their plates were filled with food that made them look like fatties. 

 

Chelsea decided to go alone to an jazz bar while the others went back into their rooms and changed into swimming gear. 

 

Ross was a bit shy about having to wear a bikini in front of 12 guys. 

She wore an oversized t-shirt over and her ripped denim shorts. They sprinted towards the beach and dropped their bags during the dash to the shallow area of the water. 

Ross stopped before she reached the glistening blue seawater. Kris and Sehun noticed that she wasn't in the water and looked back at the sand. Ross was taking her top and shorts off revealing her blue striped bikini. 

Kris and Sehun quickly looked away as they saw a lot of Ross's skin exposed. 

Kai turned around and saw Ross in her bikini. Her figure was slim but curvacious. Kai smirked and ran up to Ross. 

Ross was pulled into the water by him and her strap untied itself from the sudden impact from the water. 

Kai backed away and Luhan swam up to Ross to fix her bikini top. A lot of her back was exposed and the guys all blushed to see Luhan bravely fixing her top. 

"Luhan is too friendly man. Let's copy him in the future hahahah" Tao whispered to Duizhang. Kris shook his head and splashed Tao with water. 

There were a lot of seaweed and coral underneath Ross and she didn't like it. Kai lifted her bridal style and dropped her into a deeper waters. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK Cool guys I'm going on a hiatus until next friday LOLS Thanks for your support. Hint: Someone is going to drown next chapter :P Leave a comment to guess who it is! 

I'll see you later and lemme bombard you guys with gifs! Muhahahahaha >:)

Happy Camp! My favourite show!o.o