Blast From The Past: Ren and Kyuhyun's Stories

Vampire NU'EST

Flashback, Ren's POV

It was back in the 3rd year of middle school that me and Baekho were dating... Everything was perfect. We were really happy together, we hardly ever fought, and when we did, we always made up quickly. To sum it up properly, it felt like we were in heaven!

"Oppa!" I heard Yoona's voice.

"Hey, what's up?" Baekho asked her.

"Sooyoung's having a party! Wanna come?"

"When?"

"Friday night!" She said.

"Sorry, I'm going on a date with Ren that day..."

"It's okay, you can go!" I told him. "We can have the date on Saturday..."

"Are you sure?" Baekho asked, knowing I don't really like it when he goes to parties, since a lot happens at parties and someone always ends up getting hurt. But, he's free to do what he wants as long as one of us doesn't get hurt by his actions.

"I'm sure! Go, have fun..."

"Yeah, what your boyfriend said!" Yoona agreed. I looked at her weird, she never agrees with me. She really hates me. She used to like Baekho and she told him, but he rejected her. Then in a couple weeks, we began to date, so she hates me for taking him away from her. Not like she ever had him in the first place... Yes, we're rivals, fighting for Baekho's heart. But, it already belongs to me!

"Okay! Don't worry too much, nothing will happen." He said, kissing me on the cheek. Yoona looked like she was going to puke and left the two of us alone. I smiled warmly at him. But, for some reason, I had a bad feeling in my gut. I decided to ignore it.

Friday Night

Baekho was at the party while I was at home just watching T.V. Nothing was really on, but I had nothing to do, so it was a good pass-time. My phone suddenly ringed and it was a number I didn't know... I picked it up and heard Baekho's drunk voice.

"I'm breaking up with you *hic* don't call me ever again. Don't *hic* even *hic* talk to me ever again! Got it?" What? I thought. No, he wouldn't do this to me... I gotta see what's going on... I was determined to find out what was going on with him. And maybe even slap some sense back into the guy! I went over to Sooyoung's house and went in since the door was left unlocked! There was so many people here from school. I went around looking for Baekho. I found him and he was... Letting Yoona kiss and nibble on his neck! My mouth dropped as tears came to my eyes. He's never let her touch him, not even in a friendly way, and certainly not like this! He's never let anyone touch him like this, except for me! I was so heartbroken, I just ran out of Sooyoung's house, pushing many people in my way.

The next 2 days was really hard for me, I was so depressed. Baekho and I had never been apart for this long... Whenever we had a fight, it would usually last a couple of hours, then we would be talking again. This time, he didn't even call. Well, I guess I should have expected this, he did say not to call him...

Monday, Lunch Hour

"Ren, hey!" Baekho called out to me. He's still talking to me? Why? Didn't he say not to talk to him?

"Hi..." I mumbled.

"A 'hi' that's all I get?" Baekho frowned.

"What else do you want?" I asked.

"A kiss from my boyfriend, of course!"

"What? I thought you said you wanted to break up with me..."

"Oh, you heard that? No, no, we were doing a game where we had to get fake relationships and then break up with them. Yoona recorded it and sent it to you. She also was trying to kiss me, but I didn't allow her! I would never allow her..." Baekho explained and in the middle, I cut him off.

"But, I saw her kissing your neck! You seemed fine with it!" I accused.

"No, I wasn't fine with it at all! And, for your information, I was already out cold... I had no idea that she did that, until now..." He explained. He was out cold? So, Yoona minipulated both of us, huh? I looked over Baekho's shoulder to see Yoona staring at us, probably waiting for us to actually break up. Not happening, Yoona I thought as I grabbed Baekho and gave him a kiss. After we broke the kiss, I saw Yoona scowl our way and leave. Nothing is going to break us up... Especially not you!

End of Flashback, Author's POV

"Why is your story shorter than Kevin's story?" Minhyun questioned. Ren shrugged.

"I guess it really depends on the situation... Compared to my situation, Kevin's situation was dramatic by a long-shot!" Ren admitted.

"Okay... So, I've heard Kevin's story and your story. Now it's Kyuhyun's turn!" Minhyun said excitedly.

"Someone's excited..." Kyuhyun commented.

"Well, if your story is like the others, then yes, I'm excited."

"Alright. Well, my story isn't as great as the other stories."

"I think Kyuhyun's is the lamest one!" Ren commented. Kyuhyun smacked him on the head. "Ow, hyung... A dongsaeng shouldn't be treated like that..."

"That's why you two like me better, right?" Kevin asked. Kyuhyun glared at Kevin.

"Anyways... I'll start my story."

Flashback, Kyuhyun's POV

Changmin and I were split up. He was in TVXQ and I was in Super Junior. But, we were in the same company, so we met up whenever we had time. But, these days, we didn't have that much time to be together.

One day, we had the time, because SM Town was in Japan and I got to share a room with Changmin since our groups are so close with each other. "Kyuhyun..." Changmin started as we were walking back to the hotel. He only calls me by my full name when he has something really important to tell me, so I knew that I couldn't make one of my usual commentary.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"We should... Break-up!" Changmin said. What? Where was this nonsense coming from? I thought.

"Why would you suggest something like that?" I demanded. I wasn't really affected by what he said, it's just that it was so sudden and it made me a little pissed.

"Because... Our groups are so busy, and you know it!"

"Well yeah, but we can work it out..."

"Sorry, Kyuhyun... I just can't do this anymore!"

"So you're just throwing away everything, just like like that?" I yelled at him, my temper starting to rise, and the air starting to get unbreathable...

"Sorry..." Changmin apologized and quickly left, knowing I could choke him at any second! I breathed in and out to calm myself down. If I didn't, things would end up ugly in the hotel! However, breathing didn't work this time, it made me more frustrated, and I broke down crying slightly.

After my crying, I decided to not go back to my room. I went to Yewook's room, they were surprised to see me, but let me in. I explained to them what happened and they were more than happy to take me in with them until the trip was over.

For the next couple of days, I avoided Changmin... Even when we were asked to do fanservice, I would nicely reject it. I didn't want to talk to him, I couldn't talk to him, it would bring all those feelings back. I just couldn't be his friend anymore!

It was our last night in Japan and I was laying down at the hotel's indoor garden, looking up at the stars. It's a nice night... I thought, closing my eyes. Bad idea. As soon as they were closed, I thought of Changmin... All those great memories we shared together! "Kyuhyun... We should... Break-up!" Those words were still fresh in my mind, I couldn't forget them, they hurt to much for me to ever forget them. Why? Why did this have to happen? I questioned myself. I opened my eyes to get out of the torture I was bringing upon myself.

"It's a nice night, huh?" A voice asked me. I blinked a couple times in confusion, aren't I the only one out here? I sat up and turned to see Changmin smiling sweetly at me. I scowled at him, not wanting to talk to him, and turned back around. Unfortunately, he came and sat down beside me!

"Kyuhyun... Why are you avoiding me?" I didn't answer him. "It hurts me, you know?" I still didn't answer him. "Kyuhyun!" He persisted.

"What do you want?" I asked him harshly. 

"Why have you been avoiding me? We can still be friends..."

"No, we can't... I can't even look at you anymore!" I said.

"Kyu..." Changmin said sadly. 

"Don't call me Kyu... That's the name my friends and only my friends can call me. I can't be your friend..." I told him and walked away. I had to get away from him. Luckily, our flight is tomorrow! I couldn't wait to get back home.

The Next Day, 6am

All of SM Town that needed to go back to Korea was here at the airport today. So basically, everyone except for Super Junior M's Henry and Zhou Mi, but they came to say bye to the rest of the group. We had to wait a while for the plane, which gave us time to catch up and talk to the other groups. I was talking to SHINee's maknae, Taemin while the other members were around here and there. While talking to Taemin, I noticed that Changmin was sitting alone, looking upset. I decided to ignore it, he wasn't my friend, so should I really care?

In a couple hours, we were back in Korea! Home sweet home! I was so happy. But, it didn't last that long. We still had our normal schedules, so we had to be out of the house in 5 hours. We all had our luxury time in the dorm for 4 hours and then started to get ready. By the next hour, we were out of the house and going to schedules.

A Couple Days Later

Finally! I finally got some time to relax. I've had a whole week filled with either schedules or concerts and now I finally get a break! The other members weren't home, they still had to finish up with their schedules, so I even got the house to myself! PARTY! I thought when I they told me I would have the house to myself. Leeteuk wouldn't like it though was the next thing that came to mind. So, I was just playing some starcraft, watching some tv, and other things I could do that wouldn't get me in trouble with the leader. The doorbell suddenly rang. I wasn't expecting anyone...

I got up lazily and went to get the door. Once it was opened, I was tackled into a tight hug. I didn't even see who it was, I just opened the door, and I get tackled! "I'm sorry, Kyuhyun! I'm so sorry... I need you in my life!" A desperate voice said to me. The desperate voice belonged to someone I haven't talked to or seen in a while. Changmin.

"C-Changmin... Let me go."

"No... Please, can we be together again? I hate not having you around!"

"Changmin, seriously, let me go. You're hugging me too tightly!" I breathed out and managed to push him away.

"Sorry..." Changmin apologized. "I missed you. I thought we could be friends after the break up, but you said no. I was so hurt, you have no idea how much that hurt me. I'm sorry that I broke up with you. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." Changmin was talking way too fast, but it wasn't hard to understand.

"Okay, okay, just keep you voice down... Geez, I'm so tired and you just woke me up!" I complained.

"So, we're together again?" Changmin asked.

"Yes..." I smiled.

"Yay!" He cheered and hugged me with the same intensity as when he first got here.

End of Flashback, Author's POV

"Wow hyung... Your story really was the lamest!" Minhyun said. Ren and Kevin nodded in agreement.

"Geez, thanks..." Kyuhyun mumbled, loud enough for the other 3 to hear. Minhyun was going to say something, but yelling from the living room interrupted him. The aristocrats all looked at each other with confused looks before heading to where the commotion was coming from. When they got down to the living room, Ren, Kevin, and Kyuhyun smiled brightly at what they saw.

 A/N: Another update for you guys, I'm on a roll the week! I gave you guys a double update this week 'cause I probably won't update next week, depends on how busy I am. MBLAQ will come in the next chapter, be excited for that! Subscribe and comment, please!