We Finally Found Him

Vampire NU'EST

As the hug continued, JR knew that Minhyun was meant to be his partner. He looked to the others and gave them a hand motion that they made up to secretly let the others know that they needed to talk as a group, well, part of a group. Finally, the 2 boys pulled apart.

"We have to talk about some things, Minhyun. Do you mind going to bed first?"JR asked in the kindest voice he could pull off.

"What are you guys gonna talk about? I mean, I know everything, so why do I need to go?" Minhyun asked. Ren, Aron, and Baekho exchanged looks of worry. Everyone knows about their fanservice 'MinJ' but only the other 3 members knew that they had real feelings for each other. Could they really say it without him taking it the wrong way? The 3 boys decided a long time ago that if JR and Minhyun were partnered together, they wouldn't interfere, they would let the other 2 tell each other how they really felt. Baekho and Aron also made a bet about it, Baekho being on the side that MinJ were made to be partners and Aron being on the side that JR's partner would be someone else. Of course, Ren didn't know about this bet.

"it's about..." JR started, but then Baekho covered his mouth.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it.Just go to bed, we'll be right up!" Ren said, trying to keep Minhyun distracted from Baekho holding the leader in a headlock to prevent him from saying anything.

"Ren... If it's about JR's partner, I'm going to be okay with it..." Minhyun said, trying to hide the sadness he had inside. But, truth be told, that was hard to do, especially when you've loved someone for as long as Minhyun has loved JR.

"Minhyun, are you alright?" Ren asked, knowing that this conversation triggered a sadness for his hyung. Minhyun nodded and left without saying anything else to the rest of the members that night.

"Is he okay?" JR asked when he noticed Minhyun silently exit the dining room. He also had managed to get out of Baekho's headlock.

"Um... Yeah, he's just tired..." Ren lied.

"Okay, well, he's the last member of our team!" JR said. Baekho jumped up with excitement.

"I WON THE BET!" Baekho whisper-yelled. "Pay up, hyung! I told you MinJ were meant to be partners!" Aron mumbled something to himself before reaching in his pocket, pulling out some cash and giving it to Baekho.

"You had a bet about this?" JR and Ren asked. Baekho and Aron just nodded as Baekho held up the money in victory!

"Whatever, the bet doesn't matter! What matters is that Minhyun is one of us... Now, how are we going to tell him that?" JR asked the other 3 guys. They exchanged looks and all smiled.

"You tell him!" They all sang.

"W-What?"

"Well, you are the leader of both the vampires and NU'EST!" Ren reminded. JR face-palmed.

"I-I can't tell him..." JR said. Truth be told, he was afraid to get rejected by Minhyun. That's why he didn't tell him about his feelings.

"You have to get over your fear of rejection." Ren persisted.

"He's right! If you don't tell him, he'll get taken by someone else! Do you really want that?" Aron asked.

"No, but how do I tell him?" JR asked. Ren, Aron, and Baekho looked at him funny.

"You've confessed to liking people before. Why can't you do it now?" Baekho asked. JR shrugged.

"I don't know... But, it's different with Minhyun!" JR said, not noticing the smirks on the other 3 members.

"Awe, our leader's in love!" The 3 members sang.

"S-Shut up!"

"You know it's true!" They sang again.

"Okay, wise-guys, bed!"

"JR, we're only trying to help you." Aron said.

"By mocking me?" JR asked.

"Well, we wouldn't have to mock you if you didn't have trouble telling him." Ren pointed out.

"Whatever, we really do need to go to bed..." JR reminded. The others groaned out of annoyance, but still complied.

"So, are you going to tell him tomorrow?" Baekho asked as he got under the blanket beside Ren.

"Tomorrow? Why so soon?"

"First, because we need him in our team. Second, because you need him like I need Ren. Third, you two just look cute together. Fourth, you two both..." Baekho was cut off by Ren covering his mouth.

"We agreed not to tell them!" Ren whispered in Baekho's ear, making sure JR didn't hear what he said.

"What was that last thing?" JR questioned.

"Nothing! Just go with the 3 reasons I gave you." Baekho said, trying to make the leader forget what he was going to say earlier.

"Then, maybe I'll tell him! We'll see."

A/N: Now they found the last person, but JR and Minhyun still have to confess to each other! That will be fun to write about! I'll try to update by the weekend, since school just started and we don't have much to do yet. Please comment, tell me how you like it so far, what you want to see in the fic, anything really, I don't mind.