Aristocrats' Day Out

Vampire NU'EST

The next day, Kevin and Kyuhyun came to the NU'EST dorm to meet up with Ren and Minhyun. "We're missing one of us." Kevin frowned. 

"Yeah, it doesn't feel the same without her..." Kyuhyun pointed out.

"They're talking about Aron's girlfriend!" Ren explained to Minhyun. "You'll meet her soon."

"Wait... Is Aron the only straight one in this whole group?" Minhyun asked as they all left the NU'EST dorm. The other 3 nodded as an answer. They decided to go to the amusement park. One, because it's fun. Two, because they can split up into groups so Kyuhyun and Kevin can get to know Minhyun a little bit more. Once getting their disguises and entering the park, they had to pick who went with Minhyun first.

"Let's let Minhyun choose!" Kevin suggested.

"No, it's not fair that way since he doesn't know you two well enough yet. How about rock, paper, scissors to decide who goes with Minhyun and who goes with me?" Ren asked. The 2 agreed and played the game. Kyuhyun won.

"Okay! Since Kyuhyun won, he can go with Minhyun until we meet up for lunch at 3pm. After lunch, Kevin can go with Minhyun." Ren explained. The 3 boys nodded and they all went their seperate ways. Before they did though, Kyuhyun whispered something to Ren.

"So, where to first?" Minhyun asked Kyuhyun. Super Junior's maknae gave a smile and suggested to go to the closest ride to them. They went on rides that were the closest to them and that looked fun.

"Any suggestions for our last ride together?" Minhyun asked, looking at his phone for the time.

"Is it almost three?" Kyuhyun questioned. Minhyun nodded and showed him the time. "Okay, let's go to the haunted house!" Kyuhyun said excited. Minhyun shrugged, not unaware of Kyuhyun's evil smirk! When they got in, it wasn't so bad. But, after a while things started to get a bit creepy. Soon, Minhyun noticed that Kyuhyun wasn't beside him anymore!

"Kyuhyun! Where are you?" Minhyun called out. No reply. Letting out a sigh, Minhyun kept walking. He was supposedly at the scariest part of the haunted house, but it wasn't too bad for Minhyun. But then, he felt someone tapping his shoulder. Now, Minhyun thought that it was Kyuhyun, so he was shocked to turn around and find no one. Minhyun rolled his eyes out of annoyance and turned back around to continue to the exit. But, when he turned around, a figure stood in front of him with a mask and said boo. Minhyun was more startled than scared and he stumbled back because of it. The figure burst out laughing and then took off the mask revealing his face to Minhyun.

"K-Kyuhyun?" Minhyun stuttered. Kyuhyun smiled at him.

"The one and only!" He said. Kyuhyun motioned for Minhyun to follow him out of the haunted house. When they got outside, they saw Ren and Kevin waiting for them. They waved to Kyuhyun and Minhyun.

"Are you ready to switch?" Ren asked Minhyun. Minhyun nodded.

"Oh yeah! Kyuhyun scared me in the haunted house." Ren and Kevin didn't really seem surprised. They just shrugged it off.

"That's our Kyuhyun!" Kevin exclaimed. Ren nodded. "How can Changmin love you?" Kyuhyun ignored Kevin's question. Kevin didn't mean for it to be an insult. Kyuhyun is the evil maknae of Super Junior and Changmin is the food monster of TVXQ, so it doesn't work out that well if you think about it. But, they were a cute couple, even Kevin had to admit that. Still though, Kevin has always wondered how Changmin loves the evil maknae and Kyuhyun knows that.

"Oh, and Minhyun, it's Kyu. Since we're going to be pretty close eventually." Kyuhyun pointed out.

"That aside, let's go for lunch." Ren suggested. The others nodded and they went to a hot-dog stand. They ate their hot-dogs, drank their drinks, and talked. After they were finished, Kyuhyun went with Ren and Kevin went with Minhyun.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Kevin questioned.

"Definitely not the haunted house." Minhyun stated. Kevin chuckled at the comment.

"Don't worry, I'm not like Kyu... He's just... Well, evil! To be honest, I'm the total opposite of Kyu."

"Really?" Kevin nodded to Minhyun's question and pulled him towards a ride. They rode on many rides. As they walked from ride to ride, Kevin told Minhyun the things that JR said about him, as he promised to Eli he would! Right before they had to meet back with Ren and Kyuhyun, Kevin bought Minhyun some cotton-candy, as his treat to the younger.

"Wow, you are the opposite of Kyuhyun!" Minhyun confirmed what Kevin had told him at the beginning. They heard someone snicker at that comment.

"You just realized this, Minhyun?" Kyuhyun asked. Minhyun nodded. Kyuhyun sighed, "unlike me, Kevin is all smiles. You'll hardly ever see him in a bad mood. It's a little creepy. And, he's not evil like me!"

"None of us are evil like you!" Kevin retorted.

"Well, at least the other guys can be evil at times. You're really innocent. How can Eli love you?" Just like Kyuhyun had, Kevin ignored his question. Like Kevin, Kyuhyun didn't mean it as an insult, he just didn't get the way their relationship worked. Kevin was always smiling, rarely upset while Eli was so cool and calm. If you thought about it this way, it didn't make sense. But, they are a cute couple, even Kyuhyun had to admit that. Kyuhyun however, has always wondered how Eli loves the main vocals of U-KISS and Kevin knows that.

"Is this a normal thing between these two?" Minhyun whispered to Ren. NU'EST's maknae shook his head.

"They get along well. But if people compare them, which rarely happens, they get like this." Ren whispered back. "So, you guys all know each other now, right?" Ren questioned, mainly to break the ice that formed between Kevin and Kyuhyun. The other 3 nodded at his question. Ren smiled brightly. "Great! Then we should go before our partners start to worry." All of them got back into the car and were driven back to the NU'EST dorm, where their partners were waiting for them to come back.

As soon as Ren unlocked and opened the door, Kevin and Kyuhyun ran into their partner's inviting arms. "How was your day?" Changmin asked Kyuhyun. He just shrugged in Changmin's arms.

"The highlight of the day was scaring Minhyun in the haunted house!" He told everyone.

"Seriously? An amusement park? You guys are cruel, not taking us with you." Eli pointed out. Kevin laughed in his arms.

"Next time," Kevin promised. "But, I did tell Minhyun about what JR says about him." Kevin whispered this part into Eli's ear. The Elvin couple looked at MinJ with the brightest smiles on their faces. Both of them were thinking the same thing, they are just PERFECT for each other!

Poll:

Do you guys want a to happen?

A. Yes

B. No

C. I Don't Care

If yes, which couple should it be?

A. MinJ

B. BaekRen (haha, maybe... I can't imagine these two just... Omg, yeah, I can't imagine it)

C. Elvin

D. ChangKyu

A/N: Just comment the answers or write on my wall or whatever... It's for future chapters. Thank you to all who subscribed! Saranghae! Comment please.