Sleep-Talking Baekho / Secret Revealed

Vampire NU'EST

It was 1:00 in the morning when Minhyun woke up. He looked to the other members' sleeping forms before silently getting out of bed and going downstairs to their kitchen to get a drink. He was still thinking about what the members were hiding from him when he got heard one of the member's voices. Minhyun sighed, knowing it was Baekho sleep-talking again. A light-bulb flicked on in Minhyun's head as he smirked. Quickly but quietly, he went over to Baekho.

If I wait, he'll eventually say something about what they're hiding Minhyun thought to himself. He was right about Baekho talking eventually, but it wasn't what he wanted out of the main vocalist.

"I love you, Ren!" Baekho mumble unconsciously. Minhyun face-palmed as Baekho rambled on about how cute Ren was! We already know that Minhyun thought. He let out a sigh, seeing that Baekho was falling back to his sleeping state. Standing up, Minhyun went back to his spot on the comforter. When finally got in between JR and Ren, he heard Baekho sleep-talking again and decided to listen.

"I can't believe we have to lie to Minhyun... He's such a good friend to us!" Baekho mumbled. To this, Minhyun blinked a couple times in pure shock. So they were hiding something... But what? At this point, Minhyun was really interested to know what his friends were lying to him about. What he said sounded like it was from his mind, I wonder if he's thinking out loud...

"We have a mission to do... We have to find the last member of our team!" Now, Minhyun was confused more than ever! What in the world is he talking about? Minhyun asked, more to himself. Before he had time to sort out what Baekho had said, the main vocalist started to talk again.

"The last member is mortal... But, there are so many mortals here! How will we ever find that one?" Baekho was indeed talking to himself. Mortal? Does that mean that the rest of the members are immortal? What are they? Minhyun thought as Baekho said something else.

"The last member is also... JR's partner!" Now that was something Minhyun didn't want to hear. Minhyun felt a tear rolling down his cheek before thinking to himself JR's partner? He wanted to know more about what Baekho was saying, but after waiting a while, he realized that he wasn't going to get anymore information out of him tonight.

A/N: So, Baekho spills some stuff about what they're hiding from Minhyun! Tsk, tsk, tsk, Baekho... I'm working on the 3rd chapter right now, so it will probably be up before today is over, i don't know!