Sungmin VS Changmin, Fight For Kyuhyun's Heart

Vampire NU'EST

Sungmin's POV

"Kyu, let's hang out today!" I suggested. It's been so long since we've hung out together.

"Sorry, hyung... I have plans with Changmin."

"You always have plans with Changmin..." I complained, empahsizing always. It was true though, Kyuhyun and Changmin were always doing something together. I sometimes wondered since when did they get so close.

"Yeah, well, he's my best friend."

"So am I! But, you hang out with him more... Why is that?"

"You won't understand, hyung." Kyuhyun said and left the Super Junior dorm.

Changmin's POV

"Changmin, Kyuhyun is here!" Yunho called out to me.

"Thanks, hyung!" I yelled back. Kyuhyun came into my room in a matter of seconds. "Hello" I sang out was I pulled him into a hug. I let him go and placed a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Nice to see you too!" Kyu laughed.

"Why are you late? You were supposed to be here half an hour ago..."

"Sorry,.. Sungmin hyung wanted to hang out with me. I said no and he complained. That's what took me so long."

"You know, you should spend some time with your hyungs..."

"Yes, but I like spending my time with you more! I see them all the time... I just wish I could see my boyfriend more often." I smiled at what Kyu said.

"Your hyungs will get mad at you though... I don't want that..."

"Who cares? Everyone knows that I'm the evil maknae, so they'll be okay with it."

"Whatever you say..."

"What are we doing today?" Kyu asked, really eagered to know.

"You'll see when we get there..." I assured, taking his hand. "Yunho, we're going!" I yelled.

"Okay, have fun..." Yunho yelled back. He thought we were just going to hang out as friends, but we're not. I had planned a surprise picnic for Kyuhyun. To show him I cared, I also had made his favourite foods to eat!

"Kyu... Wear this until I tell you to take it off." I said, handing him a blind-fold. He took it and tied it around his head. "Can you see?" I asked, making sure he wasn't peeking.

"No, I can't..." He answered. I grabbed his hand again and walked to our destination, a park that I knew Kyuhyun has never been to before.

Sungmin's POV

I was following Changmin and Kyuhyun. I have never followed them before and was a little curious about what they do together. Changmin led Kyuhyun to a park that none of the Super Junior members have been to. He had a basket in one hand, so I'm guessing he was planning a surprise picnic. They stopped under a tree and sat down, which gave me a chance to hide behind it to eavesdrop on them. "Okay, you can take off the blind-fold now..." Changmin told Kyuhyun. Our maknae took off the blind-fold and looked surprised yet delighted.

"Wow, Changmin... You're really amazing!" Kyuhyun commented.

"That's not all... I made your favourite foods!" Changmin announced, holding up the basket. He got all the food out and Kyuhyun stared at them with amazement.

"I didn't even know you could cook!" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding. I love this, it's just perfect!"

"A perfect day for a perfect boyfriend!" Changmin said. Boyfriend I thought. They're dating? Since when?

"Thank you. But, you're also perfect..." Kyuhyun commented and Changmin kissed him. Kyuhyun accepted the kiss and it looked like he was pulling Changmin closer to him. So they are dating... The couple broke the kiss and started eating the food that Changmin had made. "Wow, it's surprisingly good!"

"Kyuhyun!" I knew Changmin was a little ticked, he's never called Kyuhyun by his full name unless he's annoyed with him.

"I'm kidding, Minnie..." Kyuhyun assured. Changmin gave him a pouting face. Kyuhyun laughed and kissed Changmin's pouting lips. After Kyuhyun pulled away, Changmin smiled at him. The rest of the picnic, they talked, cuddled, kissed, and finally cleaned up to go home.

"What do you think?"

"I think you're the best boyfriend in the world!" Kyuhyun said. Changmin smiled, but lightly smacked him on the arm.

"I meant about the picnic..."

"I loved it!"

"Good! Just what I wanted to hear."

"We should go... Our hyungs are probably worried." Kyuhyun reminded Changmin, standing up.

"Yeah... Want me to take you back to the Super Junior dorms?" Changmin asked. Kyuhyun nodded, without even thinking about it. I decided to come out at this point.

"Kyuhyun. Changmin." I called. The couple turned around and were shocked to see me.

"H-Hyung... Did you see everything?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes..." I answered. I was making a fist while saying this. I really liked Kyuhyun, why did he not notice this?

"Well, at least you know why we spend so much time together..." Changmin said. Kyuhyun nodded.

"But why?" I asked.

"Why what, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Why did you never tell me about you and Changmin? Do you know how much I liked you?"

"I-I had no idea, hyung..." Kyuhyun replied, looking down. I knew he was lying. He's always seen how I adore him and give all that affection to him. He even joins me, so I thought he really liked me too.

"You're lying!" I accused. "You did all that affectionate stuff with me, you saw how I treated you compared to my other dongsaengs, and you're saying you had no idea?"

"Back off, hyung! He loved me, that should be a good enough reason for him to ignore what you've been doing." Changmin said.

"You stay out of this!" I retorted.

"He's my boyfriend! I have the right to stand up for him."

"Why would you stand up for him if he's been doing affectionate stuff with me?"

"I trust him. I know he wouldn't cheat on me. Besides, I've known him and loved him longer! He was doing all that with you 'cause of Kyumin." Changmin said, referring to the fanservice that me and Kyuhyun did.

"You can't even take care of him..."

"I already do take care of him! But, compared to you, I would be like a brother to him. You're just that old hyung!"

"You little punk!" I said, about ready to punch Changmin. He looked like he really wanted to do that to me. Kyuhyun finally stepped between us to stop us.

"SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU!" He yelled. Both me and Changmin became quiet. It was rare to see Kyuhyun yell and when you did see him yell, well, just watch out! "Hyung... I'm really sorry, but I've never had feelings for you. I've always loved Changmin and that's never going to change..." I grabbed Kyuhyun and dragged him away from Changmin.

"Hey!" I heard Changmin complain.

A/N: Okay, let's get one thing straight, Sungmin isn't one of their enemies. I could NEVER make Sungmin one of their eneimes, he's one of the people I like from Super Junior. He just loves Kyuhyun and is jealous of Changmin. I'll have the next chap up soon. Subscribe and Comment.