Chapter 27

Vampire NU'EST

A Few Days After Halloween

It was the day of the goodbye concerts. All the bands that had their members leaving were gathered for the performance to say goodbye to their members. JR gathered up the gang and pulled them away from the other bands. "Are you guys ready to say goodbye to all our fans?" Everyone nodded at the leader's question as they heard an MC call them out. "Let's put on a great concert to say goodbye!" JR suggested.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered and went back to the other bands that were waiting for them. All of the bands came out at the same time, just to be greeted by thousands of girls screaming their names! The MC silenced the crowd and announced that Changmin, Kyuhyun, Eli, and Kevin would be leaving their bands while MBLAQ and NU'EST would disband. The fans gave the guys shocked faces as well as random shout-outs.

"Why?" One fan shouted out. Before the guys could answer, another fan screamed out.

"Don't leave us!"

"Now, now... Calm down!" The MC ordered. "I'm sure the boys have a good reason for leaving, am I right leaders?"

"Actually... Changmin wouldn't tell me what the reason was for him leaving." Yunho confessed.

"You too?" Leeteuk asked. "Kyuhyun wouldn't tell me anything either..."

"Same here!" Soohyun admitted. The 3 leaders looked to JR and Seungho for answers.

"Um... We're all leaving for personal reasons." Seungho lied, knowing that they couldn't tell them why they were actually leaving.

"Why all of you at the same time though?" Another fan asked.

"Yeah, it seems odd!" Another added.

"Do you all have the same reason for leaving?" A fan asked.

"No..." Seungho lied again. "I personally find that the members are stressing me out..." Now, he didn't mean this. MBLAQ had come up with some reasons of why they wanted to disband, in case the fans asked, and this was Seungho's reason.

"What about us?" Thunder asked, pointing to Mir and himself. "You're not not the only one that finds the members annoying, hyung! It's so annoying how you're so over-protective of me and Mir!"

"All of you are just annoying, seriously..." Mir corrected.

"Um, okay... So, you guys are having trouble with getting along?"

"Yes!" They all confirmed.

"Okay... What about Eli and Kevin? What are your reasons for leaving U-KISS?" The MC asked.

"Well, you see, I'm all alone in Korea. My parents are back in America..." Eli explained. "So, I decided to quit and be a singer in America, so I will at least get to be with my parents."

"Oh..." Both the MC and crowd chimed together.

"As for me, my mom and sister are going to go travel around the world... I really don't wanna miss that just because I have to be here with U-KISS." Kevin explained.

"But, you've been to many parts of the world." The MC reminded.

"Yes, I have..." Kevin agreed. "But, there are some places I want to go to that we can't go to."

"Huh, I guess that's true..." The MC admitted. "I honestly thought that you two would run off together..." The MC pointed out, referring to Eli and Kevin. The couple face-palmed in embarrassment. "Sorry, you guys are just so close, I thought you would be a real couple... Well anyway, obviously you all have your reasons to leave, so I won't bug you guys about it if you don't want to tell us."

"Thank you!" The guys said happily.

"But, didn't you guys promise that you would do a last concert with the current members before they left?" The MC asked.

"Yeah and we are going to do the concert." The guys promised.

"Who will go first then?"

"TVXQ will!" The other bands suggested. Both Yunho and Changmin glared at the other bands, but they didn't care, the others just went back-stage to prepare. TVXQ were singing Before You Go as their goodbye song. The other bands were listening in, except for the leader of NU'EST, who was pacing around backstage.

"Would you stop pacing, JR?" Minhyun asked.

"How can I?" JR inquired. "Aron isn't here yet and we're going to go on soon!"

"He'll be here, don't worry. He's never let us down before."

"Of course he hasn't..." JR said with sarcasm. Aron has, but that was before they became famous. "But, yeah, I guess you're right."

"Next one up is?" The MC asked after TVXQ finished their song.

"Super Junior!" All the bands cheered.

"Not cool..." The Super Junior members said.

"Now you know how we feel." Changmin smiled to Kyuhyun while touching his shoulder. Kyuhyun gave a bitter grin to his boyfriend before going out with the other members of Super Junior.

"Before we begin... We have a surprise for you guys!" The MC announced. She blew a whistle. Henry and Zhou Mi came from backstage and joined the other Super Junior members.

"When did you guys get here?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Last night!" Henry answered.

"Really? Why?" Kyuhyun asked again.

"You think we would miss out on your last concert?" Zhou Mi asked Kyuhyun. "Come here!" He said, opening his arms to Kyuhyun for a hug. Kyuhyun smiled at his hyung and complied. After hugging Zhou Mi, Kyuhyun went over to his dongsaeng for a hug.

"We're going to miss you..." Henry said, pulling away from Kyuhyun.

"Okay, so now that the lovey-dovey stuff is over, let's hear a song by Super Junior M!" The MC cheered. All the fans cheered along with her.

"What song?" Kyuhyun asked.

"What else? You guys are singing Blue Tomorrow since it's a sad occasion." The MC announced. The members of Super Junior M all got into their positions while the rest of Super Junior were basically their back-up dancers. Backstage, everyone was watching the performance of the Super Junior family.

"Kyuhyun is going to be leaving behind a lot of people that he became close to over the years..." A familiar, yet not easily recognized voice pointed out. Everyone turned to see Aron standing there.

"About time you got here!" JR complained.

"Hey, at least I got here!" Aron retorted.

"Yeah. When did you get here?"

"Just now."

"Figures..." JR mumbled. Aron punched him on the arm playfully before watching Super Junior's performance with the rest of the gang. After Super Junior's performance, it was U-KISS' turn with Doradora, followed by MBLAQ with Stay, and lastly NU'EST with I'm Sorry. Their goodbye concert was really great and after that, they signed things for fans.

After Signing Autographs

"Huh, I'm so tired!" Ren complained.

"Well, hurry up and get in so we can go back to the dorm." Aron said. Ren glared at him but complied to his hyung. "So, tomorrow we're all going back?" Aron asked JR.

"We need to do something first... But, if it happens by tonight, then we can go tomorrow. Otherwise, you guys and the rest of the gang go while me and Minhyun stay a little longer." JR explained.

"Why would we have to stay?" Minhyun asked.

"I'll explain when we get back, okay?" JR smiled to his boyfriend. Minhyun just shrugged it off and looked out the window, not noticing Aron, Baekho, and Ren exchanging looks. When they got back to their dorm, the BaekRen couple and Aron went to pack up their stuff, leaving MinJ alone to talk.

"So, why do we have to stay?" Minhyun asked again.

"Well, you know how I said you needed to become a vampire?" JR asked. Minhyun nodded. "Well, it's time... It's now or never."

"But... I..."

"Are you still scared?" JR asked in a softer voice. Minhyun nodded. "Don't worry... Just think of it as giving blood or something along those lines." Minhyun didn't answer. "I won't hurt you... You know that."

"I know... But..."

"Don't you trust me?"

"That's not it... I'm just scared. I mean, what will happen? Won't I die if you take that much blood from me?"

"Nope! If you were a normal human, then yes. But, you're not, so no."

"Then, what will happen?" Minhyun asked again.

"You'll just lose consciousness for a couple of hours as your vampire genes awaken. After that, you'll be physically weak and craving blood, but I can help you with all that." JR assured. Minhyun stared off into space for a while before sighing.

"Okay... Let's just get this over with." JR smiled and leaned in to take the blood. Just like before, it hurt a little bit, but then got replaced by a great feeling. This time was way different than last time though, this time JR went past the point of Minhyun getting tired. He watched as his lover's skin became as white as a ghost due to all the blood he took from him. Finally when Minhyun's arms dropped from JR's shoulders, he stopped. Smiling to his unconscious boyfriend, JR picked him up bridal style and teleported to the room where the others were.

"You did it?" Baekho asked.

"Yeah... Now we have to wait..."

"How long?" Ren asked.

"I don't know... Just a couple hours, but if that's true, he will wake up at 10pm."

"It's okay, as long as he can get to sleep after that..."

"Of course he can! Poor guy will probably be tired since JR literally took all his blood!" Baekho laughed.

"Yah, I didn't kill him!" JR retorted.

"Stop arguing... Just pack up your stuff and Minhyun's stuff." Aron ordered. Even if JR was the leader, Aron had some authority since he was the oldest out of the 5 guys.

"We leave tomorrow!" JR announced. "Someone call the others and tell them where to meet and stuff." Yes, they already talked about where to meet and stuff. So, JR finished packing both his and Minhyun's things, which only took 2 seconds, and then they hung out in the dorm for the rest of the day, so they wouldn't have to leave Minhyun by himself. Even if he was unconscious at the moment, the members, especially JR, really cared about him. So, that night, JR couldn't sleep. He was being troubled by what the people back home would think of Minhyun.

"Can't sleep?" Aron asked JR.

"No..." JR replied. "I'm so worried about what they will think about Minhyun."

"Don't worry about that... He was born to lead alongside you." JR smiled at his hyung's supportiveness.

"Thanks hyung... That makes me feel better."

"Good, sweet dreams."

"You too. Goodnight."

A/N: Okay, I was thinking of doing a sequel where the story goes on about their lives back home with enemies and stuff, since the story would be long if I continued on with it. So, should I do a sequel? Subscribe and comment.