Broken Hearts And Suffering

Vampire NU'EST

"W-What?" Joon asked.

"YOU HEARD ME, YOU CHEATER!" I yelled again. I couldn't control myself, I was so angry with Joon. Well, not only that, I was also heartbroken.

"Mir, I didn't cheat on you! We were hugging." Joon said. I smacked him again, harder this time.

"HOW CAN YOU STILL LIE TO ME? YOU'VE DONE IT! YOU'VE BROKEN MY HEART, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?" I kept yelling at him. I turned to Hyuna "I hope you two are happy with each other... You really do suit each other..." I mumbled and started to walk out. Someone caught my hand though. I turned around and came face-to-face with Joon.

"I didn't cheat on you... I would never cheat on you." He said and kissed me. If I wasn't so mad right now, I would have enjoyed it. I pushed him away from me, a little too hard because he fell against some table behind him. Looking around, I grabbed some coke from one of the other tables and dumped it on him! I heard the oh's of the room and Joon looked really shocked.

"We're over!" I said again. "You should be happy. You finally got rid of me from your life!" I threw the glass somewhere and glared at him before leaving the place.

Joon's POV

Mir came into the club and I had a bad feeling. He gave us a glare and went to the bar. After drinking a drink, he was about to leave the club. Good, I can relax I thought as Hyuna hugged me. Mir looked shocked and angry at the same time. He came up to us and pulled me out of Hyuna's embrace and smacked me.

"WE'RE THROUGH!" Mir yelled at me.

"What?" I asked, completely dumbfounded.

"YOU HEARD ME, YOU CHEATER!" Mir yelled at me again.

"Mir, I didn't cheat on you! We were hugging." I explained. It was true, we only hugged. So, where did Mir get the idea that I was cheating on him? He smacked me again, a little harder this time.

"HOW CAN YOU STILL LIE TO ME? YOU'VE DONE IT! YOU'VE BROKEN MY HEART, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?" Mir yelled. Mir, I didn't mean to break your heart I thought. He turned to Hyuna. "I hope you two are happy with each other... You really do suit each other..." What? No... I don't like her. With that said, Mir started to walk out of the club. Mir, don't go! I ran after him and grabbed him by the hand, turning him around to look at me.

"I didn't cheat on you... I would never cheat on you." I said and kissed him. Bad idea, he pushed me away with so much force that I fell against a table that was behind me! The next thing I knew, Mir dumped coke on to me! The room was filled with oh's and I was really shocked by the maknae's actions. I knew he was mad, but come on.

"We're over!" Mir said again. "You should be happy. You finally got rid of me from your life!" Mir threw the glass somewhere and left the club. I don't know when, but I started crying. Mir was everything to me and I lost him.

Author's POV

When Joon got back to the dorms, he still didn't stop crying and the other members eyed him with worry.

"What happened?" Seungho asked. Joon ignored him and went straight to Thunder and G.O's room to find Mir. He found that the door was locked and tried to teleport in. But, he couldn't even teleport in. Mir had put a spell on the room, not allowing Joon to come in.

"Mir, I'm sorry about being with Hyuna..." Joon called out. "But, I didn't cheat on you, I swear!" Mir didn't answer to Joon. He fell against the door and slid to the ground, crying. "Mir, answer me!" Joon pleaded. Mir still didn't answer him and Joon sobbed uncontrollably against the door. "Mir, don't leave me! I love you! I-I need you..." Joon sobbed, now banging on the door to get Mir's attention. The other members came and pulled Joon up, leading him to the living room. "LET ME GO! MIR, I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO HIM!" Joon yelled to the other members.

"Calm down!" G.O said, pushing Joon on to the couch. Joon grabbed a pillow and hid behind it, still sobbing.

"What happened?" Seungho tried to ask again.

"Mir *sob* broke up *sob* with me... Joon explained.

"WHAT?" The other members asked.

"Why would he?" G.O asked. "I thought he..." G.O was stopped by Seungho covering his mouth.

"What did you do, Joon?" Seungho questioned after whispering into G.O's ear that Mir needed to tell Joon how he really felt about him.

"Nothing! I *sob* did nothing *sob* wrong..." Joon said. The members looked at him funny. They couldn't really understand him through the sobs.

"Calm down first, then talk to us about it, okay?" Seungho asked. Joon nodded and the members left him to get control of himself. "We all know that Mir wouldn't break up with Joon, he loves him... We need to hear Mir's side of this story..." Seungho told the other two.

"I'll go talk to him again." Thunder volunteered and walked towards his room. Seungho caught his hand though.

"No you won't... G.O will go talk to him. We're going to the 4Minute dorm to confront Hyuna."

G.O's POV

After Seungho and Thunder left for the 4Minute dorm, I went to go talk to Mir. "Mir, can you open the door?" I asked. In a matter of seconds, the door opened. I stepped inside and found Mir lying on the bed, his head buried in pillows and silently sobbing. "Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay, hyung?" Mir snapped at me.

"Sorry... Stupid question."

"He broke my heart..."

"I know..." I assured, sitting beside him. I pulled him out of the pillows and into a hug, letting him continue crying on my shoulder. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Not now..."

"Okay, maybe a bit later?" Mir nodded. "Want something to eat? I mean, you haven't eaten in a while..."

"I'm not hungry..."

"Okay... Tell me when you're ready to talk, I'll be here to talk."

"Thank you, hyung..."

"Anytime! You are my dongsaeng after all."

Author's POV

Seungho and Thunder were at the 4Minute dorm, knocking furiously until Jiyoon finally opened the door. "We need to speak to Hyuna, now!" Seungho demanded, the anger evident in his voice.

"In her room..." The girl said, waving the boys in. The couple went to her room and saw her just smiling at her reflection in a mirror.

"Hyuna, do you know what you've done to our members?" Seungho asked. If it weren't for Thunder holding on to his arm for assurance, he would have yelled at the girl.

"Made Mir heartbroken... Yes, yes, I know. That was the plan, Seungho."

"You didn't only make Mir heartbroken, but Joon too! You made Mir dump him! Do you know how hurt Joon is? Mir is everything to him..." Thunder added.

"SHUT UP!" Hyuna yelled. "I can replace Mir in Joon's heart."

"He'll never accept you..." Seungho said.

"We'll see, Seungho... But, he can't refuse me! No guy has and no guy will."

"Crazy..." Thunder chimed into Seungho's ear. Seungho nodded.

"You'll see, both of you! I will get Joon and he's going to forget all about Mir!" Hyuna smiled, thinking of the fantasy. "Now, get out of my room!"

"Fine," Seungho shrugged. "We're done here anyway..."

G.O's POV

It's been about 20 minutes and I finally got Mir to stop crying. He's eating some food that I brought for him. Honestly speaking, he looks better, but I know he's still as hurt as he was before. After he was done eating, I asked him again if he would like to talk about what happened with Joon.

"Okay..." Mir sighed. "I got a text message saying to come to a club at 11pm. So, I went. I found Joon and Hyuna there. So, I figured that Hyuna sent me that text to make me jealous. Refusing to become jealous so easily, I went over to the bar and had a drink to relax a little. When I felt that I was relaxed, I was heading out of the club. But, before I got to the door, I saw Joon kiss Hyuna!"

"He WHAT?" I ended up yelling that out. How could this have happened? Joon loves Mir, he's always loved Mir. Why would he kiss Hyuna?

"He kissed Hyuna..." Mir repeated, looking down.

"Is that why you broke up with him?"

"He told you, huh?" I nodded. "Yes, that's why I broke up with him... I don't want anything to do with him." Mir said in the coldest voice I've ever heard in my life.

"Mir, you don't mean that... You're just mad."

"I was mad... But, if he really loves her, then I can't be in the way of that... He's only ever liked me for my sake, not because he actually feels that way about me, I mean he's straight after all." Mir said. I really had to restrain myself from smacking the kid and telling him that Joon loves him. He got all mixed up because of Hyuna! If she didn't stalk him, he wouldn't have 'dated' her in the first place. It was all her fault!

"You've got it all wrong..."

"Hyung, I know you're trying to help. But, just stop, I have to accept the reality of things." Mir said, sounding grown up. "Now, could you leave? I really want to go to bed."

"Alright, goodnight." I got up and walked to the door. I waved when I was at the door.

"Night." Mir replied as I opened the door and then shut it again. I heard the click of the front door, that meant that Seungho and Thunder were back!

"Guys, did you find anything out?" I asked.

"No..." Seungho said.

"Well, we learned that Hyuna's crazy and that she's determined to replace Mir in Joon's heart." Thunder interjected.

"Um... Okay. Not like that's ever going to happen..." I said. Seungho nodded and walked to the living room where Joon was. He was lying on the couch, looking like he was in another world.

"Joon." Seungho called. Just like that, Joon snapped back into reality and looked at Seungho. "Are you ready to talk about what happened?"

"I think so..." He said, sitting up. "Hyuna invited me to a club and I went. Apparently, Mir also came. He got a drink from the bar and was going to head out. At the same time, Hyuna hugged me. That's when Mir came over and..."

"Broke up with you?" I asked.

"He smacked and yelled at me first, but yes!" Joon said. "How did you know?"

"I heard the story from Mir..."

"Are they the same?" Seungho asked.

"Nope, in Mir's story, Joon and Hyuna kissed!"

"What?" Joon asked. "Hyung, I swear, I never kissed Hyuna..."

"Well, that's what Mir saw." I shrugged.

"Weird..." All four of us said together. We knew we had to figure out what was going on before things got worse between JoonMir.

Author's POV

The next morning was awkward for the boys. Mir wasn't at the breakfast table, so Seungho went to go get him. When the leader had finally brought the maknae out, JoonMir didn't talk or even look at each other. The other three felt really awkward with the couple being so quiet. Once JoonMir was done their breakfast, the other three let out a sigh of relief. "That was so awkward..." Thunder commented.

"Yeah... Yo could literally feel the tension between them." Seungho added.

"We really need to get them back together!" G.O stated.

"Agreed!" The couple agreed with what G.O said. They all agreed on this, but it would be hard since Mir is mad at Joon and Joon is heartbroken by Mir. It would take a lot of effort just for them to talk to each other again. The three members knew that the only one who could fix this was Hyuna. They just hoped she saw how much Joon loves Mir and changed her mind about splitting them up.

A/N: I was working on this chap when I was supposed to be working on the MinJ , that's why I could update it so quickly! I know some of you are confused with why JoonMir had different stories, but don't worry, it will be cleared up in the next chapter. Subscribe and comment.