MBLAQ

Vampire NU'EST

"Why are you guys here?" JR asked.

"What, you didn't miss us?" Seungho frowned.

"That's not what I meant..." JR said, pulling Seungho into a hug.

"I called them!" Kyuhyun spoke up.

"He said you guys finally found JR's partner!" Mir explained.

"Yeah, we did." JR confirmed.

"Who?" Joon asked.

"Minhyun." JR answered.

"I TOLD YOU SO, JOON! Pay up!" Mir said, extending his hand to his boyfriend.

"Seriously, guys? Why does everyone have bets about me and Minhyun being together?" JR asked.

"Who else had a bet about this?" Joon asked, handing the money to Mir.

"Baekho and Aron were the first ones. Then there was Elvin against ChangKyu betting on it. Now you guys!" JR explained. The Joonmir couple burst out laughing, then went to hi-five the other 2 couples, along with Baekho and Aron. JR rolled his eyes at them.

"Hey, did you confess?" Ren stopped Mir and whispered into his ear.

"Yeah. We both did!" Mir explained. Ren was shocked.

"So, you guys are dating now?" Ren squealed a bit too loudly. Everyone turned their attention to Mir. The maknae of MBLAQ turned a bright shade of red due to embarrassment.

"Y-Yes... Can you not be so loud about it?" Mir asked.

"Why? Don't you want people to know? Unless... You don't actually love him!" Ren suggested. The crowd started the series of oh's. Mir was too dumbfounded to answer Ren's question. Joon came from behind and hugged Mir.

"Of course he loves me, Ren!" Joon confirmed for the still dumbfounded Mir. "He's still shy about it, is all!" He explained, kissing Mir's cheek.

"You 2 are dating now?" JR asked. "Congratulations! We know how long you've liked Mir..."

"Thanks, JR." Joon thanked.

'Oh, Minhyun, meet our bodyguards, MBLAQ!" JR said.

"Seriousl? MBLAQ are our bodyguards?"

"Well, they came together as MBLAQ afterwards... They were always our bodyguards." JR explained. "Seungho is our bodyguard 'cause, well, you can probably guess why."

"I'm guessing 'cause he's the leader of MBLAQ." Minhyun guessed.

"Well, they were a group before the whole MBLAQ thing started and yeah, you're right! Even before MBLAQ, he was always their leader." JR said. "The others go to the other members of our team."

"Who is who's bodyguard then?" Minhyun asked.

"Well, G.O is Aroomi's bodyguard."

"Aroonmi?" Minhyun questioned.

"Aron and his girlfriend, Yoonmi." Ren explained.

"Exactly!" JR said. "Thunder is Elvin's bodyguard, Joon is BaekRen's bodyguard, and Mir is ChangKyu's bodyguard."

"Is there a specific reason to the pairings?" Minhyun asked.

"Nope! They're completely random." JR said. "But, it's first us to command and if something happens to us, BaekRen command. If something were to happen to them, Aroonmi command."

"So, after Aroonmi it's either Elvin or ChangKyu's turn to command?" Minhyun asked again.

"No." JR answered.

"Why is that?"

"I have known Baekho and Aron forever, it only makes sense that they get to be in command if I can't..."

"What about Eli and Changmin?"

"He met us later... But, Baekho, Aron, and JR were friends since they were in diapers. Ren came along when they were about 3 or 4, so it makes sense that JR trusts Aron and Baekho more than me and Changmin." Eli explained.

"Okay, so now you know all our bodyguards." JR smiled.

"That explains Kevin's story a little bit..." Minhyun mumbled.

"You told him that?" Thunder laughed, knowing that Minhyun was talking about the time that Elvin broke up.

"I had to." Kevin shrugged.

"Well, you 2 look like you've made up over the years..." Thunder commented, noticing that Eli had his arms wrapped around Kevin securely while his head rested on Kevin's shoulder. "So, you two are okay with everything that happened in the past?"

"Not everything..." Kevin said.

"Are you really bringing that up?" Eli asked, rolling his eyes. "I said I was sorry, right?"

"Still..." Kevin persisted. "It hurt me, you know that it did! I always thought that I would be your first, but apparently not..." Kevin finished, look towards the ground, remembering that bad memory. Eli made Kevin look at him before kissing him softly. All the bad memories of the past had completely gone by that one kiss. Once the couple broke apart, Kevin was smiling that bright smile that everyone loves!

"Yup, you guys definitely made up!" Thunder commented again. The Elvin couple just nodded as an answer.

"Hey, don't they need to spend some time with Minhyun for him to get to know them better?" Kyuhyun asked.

"It's late... I don't think they could do anything at this time of day." JR said.

"Well, maybe we can..." Seungho interjected, thinking of what they could do.

A/N: Haha, I lied, sorry. I've already started working on the 11th chapter and let me say it's going to be... Well, I don't even know that yet! Just wait and see. Oh, and if anyone is wondering, one of my bias couples (MinJ or Elvin) won! Elvin won the poll! Expect an Elvin in the near future. Thank you to my subscribers for supporting me, saranghae! Subscribe and comment please!