Finally!

Vampire NU'EST

The 3 members just looked at the MinJ couple weirdly. They honestly didn't know what to say to the way the 2 were behaving towards each other right now. "You know, it's really not a comfortable atmosphere when you two aren't talking." Aron pointed out, trying to lighten the tension between MinJ. But, it was no use, they still wouldn't talk to each other!

"Okay, you're coming with us!" Baekho demanded, pulling JR's arm. "Aron hyung, stay with Minhyun!"

"Alright!"

"W-Where are we going?" JR asked the BaekRen couple. Ren shrugged. He didn't know where Baekho was planning on going.

"To see a couple old friends..." Baekho said. Both Ren and JR gave him 'what do you mean' faces. Baekho told the driver where to go and the driver did as he was told. Soon, they were at an apartment.

"Baekho, where are we?" Ren asked.

"You'll see..." Baekho promised. He led them to the front door and pressed a button. It beeped before a voice was heard.

"Hello?" The voice said.

"Hey, can you ring us up, please?" Baekho asked.

"Um... It depends. Who are you?"

"Members of NU'EST!"

"Oh, yeah... One or two of us were expecting to see you today! Hold on, I'll ring you up." In a matter of seconds, the door buzzed and Ren pulled it open. Baekho led the way to the elevator and then into a hallway until finally reaching a door. Baekho knocked before someone opened it!

"Hey there, Soohyun! Are Eli and Kevin home?" Baekho asked. JR and Ren had faces of absolute happiness. Well of course they did, they haven't seen Eli or Kevin in ages!

"In their room." Soohyun said simply and pointed down the hall. 

"Thanks." With that said, the 3 guys went off towards the room that Elvin shared. Upon entering, the 3 witnessed the Elvin couple cuddling on the bed! Kevin was snuggling really close to Eli, while Eli had his arms securely around Kevin. To tell you the truth, it was a pretty cute sight! But, it also looked like they just had some intimate time! Ren squealed like a complete fan-girl when he saw the two cuddled up together, making Eli groan in his sleep.

"Woah! Sorry guys! Did we interrupt something?" Baekho asked. Eli groaned again before opening his eyes.

"No... We were sleeping! And, geez Ren, you scream loud!"

"What about you and Kevin cuddling in bed?" JR asked.

"Kevin has to hug something when sleeping, so naturally he hugged me! And, naturally I held him against me sequrely!" Eli explained, looking at Kevin lovingly.

"Right... So, when will the others get here?" Baekho asked. 

"You got the team to come to the U-KISS dorm?" JR and Ren asked. Baekho nodded as Kevin woke up.

"Hey, guys!" Kevin smiled brightly as he got off the bed and gave them all a hug.

"Hey! Don't I get a hug?" Eli frowned. Kevin rolled his eyes.

"You're an idiot! I have been hugging you the whole time we were asleep!" Eli's frown deepened, which Kevin took notice to.

"Fine, be that way..." Eli mumbled under his breath in English as Kevin came beside him and side-hugged him, also giving a peck on his cheek. "Better!"

"Okay, not to ruin the moment, but we really need to talk..." Ren said seriously.

"Changmin and Kyuhyun will come in a bit." Kevin said, leaving the room only to return with some snacks! "Want some, guys?" The NU'EST members took some and the 5 of them caught up with what's been happening recently.

"Guys, Changmin and Kyuhyun are here!" Kiseop called to them. Moments later, Changmin and Kyuhyun came in, hand-in-hand!

"So, why call us down to the U-KISS dorm all of a sudden?" Changmin asked.

"Well, we have some news to tell all of you..." Baekho said, looking towards JR.

"Okay, but why the U-KISS dorm? Super Junior's dorm is bigger, you know?" Kyuhyun pointed out. Baekho rolled his eyes, obviously pissed at Super Junior's maknae.

"It doesn't really matter! Just listen!" Baekho said, looking over at JR to tell them what was going on.

"We found the last member!" JR announced. As expected, the other 4 boys were excited to hear the news.

"Who is it?" They all asked curiously.

"Minhyun!" JR said.

"See? Changmin and I told you guys it would be MinJ that was meant to be together!" Kyuhyun cheered.

"Pay up, you two!" Changmin demanded, holding out his hand to Eli and Kevin.

"Wait... You guys too?" JR asked.

"What do you mean?" The 4 boys asked.

"Baekho and Aron hyung also had a bet about this!" JR explained. The 4 guys ended up laughing hysterically to what was just said!

"Great minds think alike!" Eli breathed in between laughs and hi-fived Baekho. JR rolled his eyes.

"But, there's one problem..." Ren said.

"What's that? I mean, we found who we were looking for! What could the problem be?" Kevin asked.

"Our fearless leader has a fear! He's afraid to get rejected by Minhyun..." Baekho explained.

"Seriously?" The 4 asked.

"Oh come on! You guys had a hard time confessing to each other..." JR pointed out.

"Well, yeah, we did. But, we didn't expect our fearless leader to be afraid of rejection." Kyuhyun said.

"It doesn't matter anyway... He likes someone!" JR said.

"So what?" Eli asked.

"Eli's right! If fate chose you 2 to be together, then it'll work itself out..." Kevin joined his boyfriend.

"Just go for it!" ChangKyu said together, joining the Elvin couple!

"I can't..." JR admitted.

"Then, we'll help you!" BaekRen sang out.

"You two?" JR asked.

"Not us..." Ren said. "All of us!" He continued while pointing to everyone else.

"What?" The others asked.

"Guys, we have to help them get together! JR's helped us before, now it's our turn!" Ren said.

"Ren's right!" Baekho agreed.

"Alright, point taken... But, even if we were going to help them, how would we?" Changmin asked.

"I have an idea!" Ren said. The others just stared at him with expectant faces. Maknaes usually had the best and affective ideas. It's true that both Changmin and Kyuhyun are maknaes in their, but when in this group, the maknae was Ren!

"What is it?" JR asked.

"I can't tell you. But, the others are welcome to know!" Ren smirked evily. JR looked at Ren funny and Ren just smiled it off. "Don't worry... We've got things covered! Just make sure to be at the beach by midnight tomorrow, with Minhyun!"

"Midnight? At the beach? What do you have planned maknae?" JR asked.

"... Just trust me!"

"Do I have any other choice?"

They made JR go out of the room while Ren told the rest what his plan was! Everyone agreed to the plan! Soon, the BaekRen and ChangKyu couples came out. "Well, let's go back to the dorm. I'm sure Aron and Minhyun are wondering where we went off to!" Ren said. After saying their goodbye's to ChangKyu and Elvin, they went back to their dorm. When they got in, they found that Aron was already asleep on the couch!

"Wow, Aron hyung..." Baekho mumbled. Ren chuckled and went upstairs just to find Minhyun still awake!

"Minhyun, were you waiting for us?" Ren asked.

"No, I wasn't..." Minhyun answered quickly. A little too quickly. Then, they heard footsteps. Turning around, they saw JR coming up the ladder. Ren gave a look to JR and then nudged his head towards Minhyun. He was trying to secretly tell JR to invite Minhyun for a movie or something tomorrow night. Luckily, JR got the message.

"Um... Minhyun," JR started. Minhyun gave the leader his attention to tell him that he was listening.  "Um... W-Wanna see a midnight movie with me tomorrow?" 

"Uh... Sure?" 

"That was so enthusiastic!" Ren laughed. 

The Next Day, 2 Hours Before Midnight

JR and Minhyun still weren't talking to each other! The other members just found it weird since the 2 wre so close. They tried to break the thick ice that came between the 2 friends, but they couldn't even get it to crack or at least dent! To be honest, the members couldn't wait for midnight.

An Hour Before Midnight

"Hurry up you two!" Ren yelled up the ladder. Minhyun came down looking puzzled.

"Ren, we're going to the movies... Why do we need to rush out of the house?"

"You need to hurry up because you'll miss part of the movie if you don't get there exactly at midnight!" Ren explained. "Where's JR?"

"Already in the car." Minhyun said and left. Ren smirked after Minhyun left.

"Time to put this plan into action!"

Minhyun's POV

The car ride was quiet. Not that it surprised me, I was trying my hardest to avoid JR, even if we are in the same band! If it was true that they found JR's partner, then I wanna be able to let him go witthey the water-works. But, so far, I can't get over him. No matter how much I avoid him! I know tha this wouldn't help me get over him, but maybe if I spend some time with him before he has to be whis partner, maybe then I'll get over him. As soon as that thought ended, the car stopped. I looked outside and saw the beach! What the heck? The beach at this time?

"Um... I think you got the wrong place..." I started to say, but JR cut me off.

"No, he's at the right place... Come on!" I just stared at JR, confused. But, non-the-less, I followed him. Soon, he stopped near the water.

"What's going on? Dragging me to the beach at this time? What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Just wait and you'll see!" JR said.

"JR..." I started, but got interrupted by a booming sound. What was that? JR was looking off somewhere, I looked over to see about 7 guys waving and yelling to us. Then, they held up a huge sign that said, MinJ Forever.

"A-Are they trying to get us together?" I stuttered. JR nodded, but seemed unsure of something.

"So, what's your answer?" JR asked. I looked at him funny, so he further explained. "Just think of it as a confession by me." I felt joy when he said that, but, I could't accept it.

"No..." I said.

"No?" JR asked, looking like he was going to break down.

"I'm not going to answer the question! JR, if you wanna confess to me, then go ahead and do it! But, if they want us together, then there really is no point if both of us can't agree to the comitment, right?" I asked. "I'll go back first if this was all..." I told him and started to walk away, but he grabbed my arm! He came to me, giving me a back-hug. I didn't know what to say to this. Heck, what could I say to this?

"Please don't leave, Minhyun!" JR begged. There was a silence. I was going to say something, but he beat me to it. "I love you, Minhyun!" He confessed. Did he just confess to me? I thought. I couldn't say anything! I was too dumbfounded to say anything. "It's alright if you can't accept it, since you like someone. I just had to let you know." JR continued. I widened my eyes out of shock. He's got it all wrong! I have been waiting for this day for so long! I can't let him get away.

I turned myself around in JR's arms and... Kissed him! Now, I knew for a fact that both of us wanted this. But, I still savored the moment, in case he were to never talk to me again because of the sudden kiss. I heard the other guys scream and chear and I pulled away from JR slowly. JR gave me a look of complete shock, obviously.

"JR, I..." I stopped. Should I tell him that I kissed him was because I love him and that I have for a long time? Well, he did confess to me... Here goes nothing I thought. "I love you too, JR!" I confessed. The look that he gave me now was hard to figure out.

"Minhyun... Is that true? You're not just toying with me, are you?" He asked. He honestly thinks I would do that to him?

"No, I'm not... I'm being completely honest! To tell you the truth, I've liked you since the day I joined the company..." I admitted.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" JR asked.

"I was afraid you'd reject me... But, over the long period of time, I did build my confidence enough to decide to tell you! But, then I heard Ren saying how they already found the last member of the team and how you loved him, so I decided against telling you." I explained.

"Ren was talking about you! You are the last member of our group... And, yes, I do love you, very much!" JR said as he pulled me into another hug! If you ask me how I felt right now, I couldn't give you an exact answer. I was feeling so happy that I didn't know how to express it! I saw Baekho, Ren, Aron and a couple other guys run up to us. When they were closer to us, I saw that they were from different bands. U-KISS, TVXQ, and Super Junior! JR finally let go of me.

"Minhyun, meet the rest of the gang, except Aron's girlfriend..." JR said. "U-KISS' Eli and Kevin, or as fans like to call them, the Elvin couple. TVXQ's maknae, Changmin. And Super Junior's maknae, Kyuhyun." JR introduced everyone.

"Nice to finally meet you. When they came over to our place, I swear, JR couldn't stop talking about you!" Kevin said.

"Kevin!" JR threatened and tried to grab him. But, Kevin was too fast and hid behind Eli. He whispered something to Kevin, making sure that JR didn't hear any of it.

"Good idea!" Kevin smirked evily!

"Don't do that, it doesn't suit your angelic face!" Eli said. Kevin snickered at the cheesy comment and came over.

"Eli suggested a good idea. Why don't you hang out with me and the other aristocrats tomorrow? You know, to get to know us better, since we're going to be in the same team and we're pretty much the same."

"Sure!" I agreed.

"Hey, wait, does that mean you and JR are together?" Baekho asked.

"We kissed, what do you think?" JR asked Baekho. Of course, it was a rhetorical question. "Of course we're together!"

A/N: See? I told you this chap would be happier! MinJ are finally together, yay! Plus, I added the other members of the group! Well, except one, I need a name for her. Comment me some girl names that she could have. Next chap will be about the day the aristocrats have together! Comment and subscribe, please!