Just Hanging Out

Vampire NU'EST

It was the weekdays again. Everyone had something happen during the weekend. ChangKyu and Elvin told their fellow band-mates about their relationships, MBLAQ had the whole JoonMir drama, MinJ went to France for their first date as well as have there, and Aron went back to their world first to see his girlfriend again. Okay, everyone except BaekRen had something happen to them during the weekend. They all met up at NU'EST's dorm to talk to each other about everything. Well, everyone except Kyuhyun, he still had schedules to finish. "Hey, guys! Come in." Aron smiled. The large group came in as the other members came down.

"How was your trip?" Kevin asked MinJ when seeing the couple.

"Good, except for Mir..." JR said.

"What did Mir ever do to you guys?" Joon asked, arms protectively around his boyfriend's waist.

"Oh yeah, me and Hyuna interrupted their honey-moon!" Mir laughed, remembering what had happened.

"Hyuna? I thought you hated her... Why was she with you?" Joon asked.

"Long story... I'll tell you later." Mir promised.

"Okay... Other than that, what happened to all of you?" Minhyun asked, not wanting to talk about how their first date got interrupted by Mir and Hyuna.

"A lot for us!" Seungho chimed in. G.O and Thunder nodded.

"Oh? What happened?" Minhyun asked.

"JoonMir happened!" G.O said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Let's sit down and we'll tell you guys what happened." Seungho suggested. They all agreed and took a seat. "So, as you all know, Mir hates Hyuna and vise-versa." Everyone in the room nodded. "Well, she apparently made Mir see Joon kissing her and he broke up with him."

"Seriously?" Everyone asked. Mir face-palmed.

"Oh come on! Imagine yourselves in that position, wouldn't you have done the same thing?" Mir asked the group.

"I would get the story first and then if it wasn't a good reasoning, I would break up with him..." Minhyun said, the others nodded.

"I did that!" Mir retorted. "He said he hugged her even if I saw him kissing her!"

"Okay, okay... Get back to the story." JR said.

"Well, we asked JoonMir what was going on and found that both of their stories were different. Joon said that he only hugged Hyuna, but Mir was saying that he kissed her." Seungho explained.

"So, we went over to the 4Minute dorms to see what was going on." Thunder added. "Hyuna told us that she was going to get Joon and replace Mir in his heart..."

"Wait, she actually said that?" Joon laughed, interrupting what Thunder was saying.

"Yeah, she did..." Thunder said.

"No way that's ever happening!" Joon assured, pulling Mir on to his lap and kissing the life out of the maknae. When the couple finally broke apart, Seungho spoke again.

"That's what we said... But, she still wouldn't give up." Seungho said.

"So, she invited you to the amusement park to win your heart over." G.O said.

"Yeah... I kinda found that out on my own." Joon said with a bitter voice.

"Right... So, she came over and asked if she could talk to Mir. In the end, we let her in and they had their talk... But, I don't know how she convinced him that you weren't lying." Seungho said.

"Okay, it's my turn to tell what happened!" Mir piped up. "Hyuna came and told me what she did to make our stories so different..."

"What did she do?" The rest of MBLAQ interrupted.

"She was controlling me and made me see/hear what she wanted me to see/hear." Mir explained. "Anyways, I didn't believe her, obviously, she's hated me for a long time, so why would she care if I was upset? So, we interrupted JR and Minhyun on their date 'cause she really wanted me to forgive you..."

"Why? If you did, you would also be happy, right?" Joon interrupted.

"Well, yes... But, she hated to see you so upset just 'cause I wasn't talking to you. So, she actually wanted me to forgive you so you would be happy."

"Oh..." Joon said, now getting what was going on.

"Can I just finish without the interruptions?" Mir asked. The members of MBLAQ nodded. "Okay, so Minhyun got some of his powers! He can now tell if we're lying to him or not..."

"Oh, I want to try something out..." Minhyun spoke up. "Hey, Kevin, was what you told me at the amusement park true?"

"You mean about the talking behind your back?" Kevin asked.

"Yes."

"Yeah, it's all true!" Minhyun used his powers on Kevin to see if he was lying. He wasn't though, go figure, Kevin's just an angel! Minhyun blushed madly and the Elvin couple burst out into hysterical laughter while the others just looked completely dumbfounded at the situation.

"Moving on..." JR said, wanting this moment to have never happened. When Kevin had mentioned talking behind Minhyun's back, JR knew exactly what they were talking about. "Mir, get back to your story..."

"Okay! So, Minhyun told me that Hyuna wasn't lying about what she said. I realized then, how much I had hurt Joon. After going home, I asked G.O to help me apologize to Joon."

"You did more than apologize!" Thunder accused. Mir's cheeks became a deep shade of red as well as Joon's cheeks.

"What did they do?" Baekho laughed.

"I would say they had , but they weren't ... So, let's just say they were making out the whole night!" Thunder said.

"He found them *laugh* cuddled up really *laugh* close, with limbs spread *laugh* everywhere on the bed!" G.O commented as he laughed really hard, remembering Thunder's face when he walked in on the couple! Thunder hid hid in Seungho's shoulder, embarrassed by his hyung.

"Wow... You guys went through a whole drama series this weekend!" Baekho commented. MBLAQ's only response was a nod. "Okay, I'm curious now... What did you four do?" Baekho asked the other two couples.

"We had our first time..." Eli started.

"FINALLY!" Everyone said together.

"Right... We also told U-KISS about our relationship." Eli continued.

"Did they accept it?" JR asked.

"Yeah, they did... But, they'll still tease us about it." Kevin explained.

"That's good!" JR smiled. "Not the teasing, but the accepting."

"We also told our groups about our relationship!" Changmin spoke up.

"Hey, wait, where's Kyuhyun?" Aron asked.

"Schedules." Changmin answered simply. The group nodded, understanding what was keeping the Super Junior maknae.

"And, like U-KISS, Yunho and Super Junior were more than willing to accept us." Changmin continued, smiling.

"That's great! All the groups accept." Ren smiled.

"Well, not like it really matters..." JR pointed out. "I mean, we have to go back home soon anyways."

"That's true... But, not until." Baekho started, but Ren and Aron covered his mouth.

"Shut up, we'll explain it to him later..." Ren whispered to Baekho.

"JR's right though. Oh, that reminds me... I got a call from Yoonmi, she wants me over there, can I go home first?" Aron asked.

"Sure... We'll be delayed a couple weeks, but we'll come." JR assured.

"Thank you." Aron smiled at JR.

"So, MinJ also had their first time!" Mir commented, reminding everyone about the couple's first time.

"Not only that, but it was in a foreign country!" Joon exclaimed, joining the teasing game.

"How was it?" Baekho asked, being the king of teasing people.

"I bet it was really steamy!" G.O commented, being the most erted in MBLAQ.

"YOU S!" MinJ laughed.

"JR, you should be used to this by now..." Kevin pointed out.

"Kevin's right! They've always been s." Changmin reminded.

"Especially G.O!" Eli commented.

"Hey!" G.O snapped at him. "I'm not a !"

"Says the guy who watches !" Thunder laughed.

"And reads about it too!" Joon reminded. There was once a magazine laying on Mir's bed 'cause it came with a pack of comics that fans had given him. Joon and Thunder had scolded and teased the maknae about it. G.O comes in and takes it, attempting to hide it behind his back as he exits the room. (A/N: True story... My sis, LittleEVILOne showed it to me. It was a really funny vid! But, I was pretty disgusted too)

"Okay, you two, enough teasing your hyung." Seungho said. "And G.O, for cryin' out loud, you're the second oldest, don't make a bad example for the kids." By kids, Seungho was referring to Joon, Thunder, and Mir. As soon as Seungho's lecture was done, the doorbell rang. JR got up to go get it. He found Kyuhyun smiling at him when he opened the door.

"Hey, Kyu. We were just talking." JR explained.

"About what?" Kyuhyun asked.

"About a lot. You really missed a lot..." JR said.

"Fill me in, okay?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Okay." JR assured. When they went back inside, Kyuhyun went to Changmin and sat beside him. They told Kyuhyun what had happened and what they were talking about right before he got there. That whole day, the group just hung out, talked, laughed, and caught up with each other.

A/N: I really needed to take my mind off of s and stuff like that... I'm so over-worked. I'll take a little break from this for a while. However, I'll tell you guys that the next chap is a Seungdoong ! Subscribe and comment, please!