Acceptance

Vampire NU'EST

Kyuhyun's POV

"Hyung, let me go!" I complained.

"You and I need to have a talk first..." Sungmin said.

"About what, that you're acting like a parent right now and you're not even old enough to be my father?" I asked.

"No, about Changmin."

"What about Changmin? I love him, why can't you accept that?"

"You got hurt by him once... I don't think he's right for you... You should be with me, I can take care of you."

"You know that I was hurt by him?"

"Yes... I didn't hear what you guys said, but I saw that you were crying."

"So, you followed us back then too?"

"No... I just went there to get away from the rest of the gang. And, I saw you and Changmin there." Sungmin explained.

"Hyung... That was a long time ago. Changmin hasn't hurt me since then..." I assured.

"Well, I can't accept it... Just go on one date with me and pick who's a better boyfriend, okay?"

"Huh, fine..."

The Next Day

I went on that date with Sungmin hyung, as I had promised him I would. He took me to a resaurtant and ordered for me, knowing the foods that I liked to eat. I haven't hung out with him for a long time, so I guess it was nice to hang out with him like this now. "You're really not enjoying this, huh?" Sungmin asked. I was trying my best to enjoy it, but I guess he saw through me.

"Sorry, hyung... I love Changmin, not you." I reminded. Sungmin sighed.

"How long have you known Changmin?" Sungmin asked. Why is he asking me this? I thought.

"For 11 years..."

"Woah, that long?"

"Yeah."

"So, when did you start dating him?"

"Ten years ago..."

"In those 10 years, has he ever hurt you except that one time?"

"Nope, never!" I answered.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really... I'm not lying, hyung."

"I know..."

"Any more questions?"

"How did you two meet?"

"I believe it was because of Baekho and Ren that we met..."

"From NU'EST?" Sungmin asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. We knew all the NU'EST members, except Minhyun, since a couple years back." I explained.

"Wow, you never told us this..."

"Sorry..."

"Just keep going."

"Okay. So, Ren invited me to go clubbing with him and the rest of the NU'EST members, except Minhyun..."

"Why not Minhyun?" Sungmin interrupted.

"We met Minhyun later... We were all friends before NU'EST was even created. So, back then, Minhyun wasn't with us.

"Wait, so how long have you all been friends?"

"Me and Changmin have been friends with JR, Baekho, Aron, and Ren for 12 years..."

"Woah! But, wait... That means JR, Baekho, and Ren were only 5 at the time. And, Aron was 8, right?"

"Right."

"So, you guys have been friends with them since childhood?"

"Yeah... But, the four members of NU'EST have been friends ever since they were pretty much in diapers."

"Wow, and they made it into the same band! That's really cool."

"Yeah..."

"I'm curious to know who else you've known for this long..." Sungmin seemed really interested in my life story.

"Elvin." I said.

"What?"

"Eli and Kevin from U-KISS... The Elvin couple!" I explained.

"Seriously? You've known them for a long time too?"

"Yeah."

"How did all of you know each other before any of this celebrity thing started?" Sungmin questioned. I knew I couldn't tell him that.

"I can't tell you that..." I said. Sungmin sighed.

"Fine... But, you know you're going to have to tell the other members about you and Changmin, right?" I perked up when Sungmin said that. Does that mean he won't come in between us?

"Hyung, does that mean you won't try to split us apart?"

"Of course not! That was never my intention... I just liked you, the way that Changmin likes you. But, after you said you loved him, I knew I couldn't change your mind."

"Then, what was all this about?"

"To talk... Changmin and Yunho are really close with Super Junior, but you're one of my favourite dongsaengs. I had to make sure Changmin was right for you. By what you've told me, he seems right for you."

"He is right for me!" I commented.

"Just tell the other members..."

"Okay."

"Let's go." We left the restaurant and went back to the Super Junior dorms. Surprisingly, all the members were there! "Okay, tell them..."

"What if they don't accept it?" I asked nervously.

"You're our maknae and our friend! Why wouldn't they accept it?" Sungmin asked.

"Well..." I started, but couldn't think of anything. Sungmin was right, they would accept it. "Huh, okay, I'll tell them."

"Good!" Sungmin said. "GUYS, KYUHYUN HAS SOMETHING TO TELL ALL OF YOU!" As soon as that was said, all the heads in the room turned towards me. Thanks a lot, hyung I thought bitterly.

"Hyungs, you should know that I'm dating Changmin! I've been dating him even before we debuted... And, I'm in love with him." I confessed. The members all gave me a 'are you serious?' look. I looked down, waiting for the scolding to begin. But, they didn't scold me at all. Instead, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to find Leeteuk giving me a warm smile.

"We're happy for you, Kyuhyun. Shocked, yes. But, happy, non-the-less."

"Really, hyung?"

"Of course! Finding the one you truly love is really special, so of course we're happy for you..." Leeteuk explained.

"Hey, maybe you'll get married before Leeteuk hyung!" Eunhyuk commented. Leeteuk glared at him as the whole room was filled with loud laughter. I was really happy that the rest of Super Junior had accepted my relationship with Changmin, I don't think I could be more happy at this point.

"Thanks, hyung!" I thanked Sungmin. He was the one who encouraged me to tell the rest of them and he was the first one to accept it, so obviously he gets the first thanks.

"Anytime, Kyu." Sungmin smiled to me.

Changmin's POV

I wanted to know so badly what Sungmin had in store for Kyuhyun. But, I knew it wouldn't be such a good idea to call at this time. But, luckily, I didn't have to. Kyuhyun had called me. "Kyu, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I told Super Junior about our relationship."

"Why?"

"Sungmin suggested it... But, now they won't be wondering why I'm always spending my free time with you."

"That's true... Did they accept it? Do you think I should tell Yunho?"

"Yeah, they accepted. And, yeah, I think it would be great if he knew too!"

"Hm, okay. He's not home right now, but as soon as he gets here, I'll tell him."

"Okay."

"Want to meet up tomorrow and go to NU'EST's dorm? Baekho called and said that MinJ will be back tomorrow. Apparently, they invited all of us to come."

"What time?"

"7pm."

"I have one last schedule to do, but after that, I'll come, 'kay?"

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Bye." Kyuhyun said and hung up. I hung up my phone and heard the front door opening. Yunho was back. Well, I told Kyuhyun I would tell Yunho about our relationship I thought, now regretting that I ever said that.

"Changmin!" Yunho called for me. "Are you home?"

"Yes, hyung." I called back, getting up. "I'm right here." I said, coming into the living room.

"Oh, good." Yunho smiled. Ever since Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun left, Yunho's had problems with being left alone. He's sorta traumatized, I guess. He thinks I'll leave him, which eventually, I have to. But, for now I can stay with him.

"Hyung... I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" Yunho asked, going into the kitchen for some water. I waited for him to swallow the water before I said anything, I knew he would most likely spit it out when I told him that I was dating Kyuhyun. Not only that, but I was also in love with Super Junior's maknae.

"I'm dating Kyuhyun! Also, I love him." I said. Yunho stared at me for some time before giving me a smile.

"I'm happy for you, Changmin. You found someone special in your life... Aish, I always thought that I'd find that special someone before you did..." Yunho mumbled the last part out, but I still heard it.

"Thanks, hyung!" I thanked. "You'll find that special someone, I'm sure you will."

"Thanks, maknae."

A/N: Okay, ChangKyu (combo of TVXQ and Super Junior) done! The next chap is going to be about U-KISS and then I'm going to have a chap with the whole gang (NU'EST, MBLAQ, Elvin, and ChangKyu)! I've updated so much this week, I hope you people are happy... I'm kidding, I love writing. Subscribe and comment.