Troubles With Confessing

Vampire NU'EST

The next day, both JR and Minhyun were planning on confessing to each other. They built up their confidence so much just to tell each other how they really felt. But, what they didn't think about was how little things that are said could lead to big misunderstandings...

JR's POV

Today was the day that I was going to confess to him! I had to, for the team! Also, for myself.I've loved him since the first day he came into the company, way before we became NU'EST! They were right, I really did have to get over my fear of being rejected by Minhyun. Luckily, my whole schedule was with him!

Minhyun's POV

Today was the day that I was going to confess to him! I knew that they were looking for JR's partner. But, I really needed to confess to him. I've loved him since the first day I came into the company, way before we became NU'EST! I knew I didn't have a chance with him, since he would eventually get a new lover anyway, but I at least have to tell him how I feel. It would get a load off my chest. Luckily, my whole schedule was with him!

Author's POV

It was the afternoon. JR, Minhyun, and Aron were going to be guests on a show (A/N: I don't know any... So, feel free to make up a show for them to go on) with Hello Venus' Alice, Lime, and Yooyoung. It was a lot of fun for the 6 of them, since they couldn't really hang out due to schedules. But, then came a question that affected the atmosphere of the show.

"Okay, boys, tell us who you like the best in Pledis." The MC asked. "JR first!"

"Well, I like Nana and Juyeon of After School. And obviously the members of NU'EST." JR honestly answered.

"What about Hello Venus?"

"I don't know..."

"Okay, what about you two?"

"I agree with JR for NU'EST, but the others I don't know..." Minhyun answered.

"Same here." Aron said.

"Awe, that's no fun! Oh well, let's move on to the girls! Starting with Yooyoung, same question." The MC said. Yooyoung thought for a moment.

"Well, from NU'EST, I like Minhyun!" Yooyoung said (A/N: I don't know if that would be her actual answer, just go with it). Minhyun smiled sweetly to her, not noticing JR glaring daggers at her!

"Now let me ask Minhyun. If that was a confession to you, would you accept it?" The MC asks. Now, JR was glaring daggers to the MC! Minhyun half-smiled, but shook his head.

"No, sorry," he said, this time not noticing JR smiling brightly. "I already have someone I like... I'm planning to confess to them today!" And just like that, JR's bright smile was gone!

JR's POV

"Well, from NU'EST, I like Minhyun!" I heard Yooyoung say. Minhyun smiled sweetly at her. This actioni just made me pissed and I ended up glaring daggers at her! I mean, I didn't mean to glare daggers at her, NU'EST is friends with the Hello Venus girls, but it just ended up happening.

"Now let me ask Minhyun. If that was a confession to you, would you accept it?" The MC asks. Okay, this time I glared daggers at the MC! He's mine I thought. Oh great, I'm getting possessive with him... Minhyun half-smiled, but shook his head.

"No, sorry," he apologized. I smiled brightly! Yay, he didn't accept! Well, poor Yooyoung, but I'm happy that he didn't accept it! "I already have someone I like... I'm planning to confess to them today!" As fast as my bright smile had come, it vanished in that same time! He already has someone he likes? And he's going to confess to him today? I can't... I just can't get in between this, he would hate me...

Now the MC was asking the other members of Hello Venus the same question. But, I didn't hear them talking. I was thinking about Minhyun and how I wouldn't have a chance with him now... I was completely zoned out. Luckily, no one called on me for anything. But, I did notice Aron looking at me with concern.

Author's POV

After the show was over, all the members had dance practice. Which gave them a great oppurtunity to ask JR if he really did confess to Minhyun. "So, did you confess to him?" Ren asked, literally jumping up and down due to excitement. Baekho was smiling just seeing his boyfriend's cuteness. And Aron just stood beside Baekho, knowing exactly what happened at the show that made JR not want to confess to Minhyun.

"No..." JR answered, which made Ren stop bouncing. Baekho frowned at him.

"Why not?" Ren demanded.

"I didn't confess because he likes someone already!" JR said. Ren looked at Baekho with a 'what sould we do' face. Baekho just shrugged. The 3 knew who Minhyun liked, but they still refused to tell JR that it was him who Minhyun liked. So, Ren decided to approach the situation differently.

"But, fate never lies, JR! Just tell him you love him!" Ren insisted. What he didn't know was that Minhyun was there and heard everything that Ren said!

Minhyun's POV

It was a long day, so I went to get a water bottle before our last thing to do, dance practice. On the way back, I heard Ren talking. "So, did you confess to him?" I heard Ren ask someone. This sounds interesting I thought.

"No..." I heard JR this time. What the, JR was planning on confessing to someone? I felt the tears threatening to come out, but I fought them back.

"Why not?" Ren asked.

"I didn't confess because he likes someone already!" JR said.

"But, fate never lies, JR! Just tell him you love him!" That did it, the tears came out! Fate? That means JR already has his fangs... More importantly, he loves him too! I couldn't take it, I slipped away before anyone could see me to think things out. And hopefully, to get over JR so he could be with the one that he loves.

Author's POV

Their choreographer lined them up, but then looked at them funny. "JR, do you know where Minhyun is? He was with you all day, wasn't he?"

"He was! But, I don't know where he is right now..." JR answered.

"I'm right here, sorry." Minhyun walked in. The choreographer sighed.

"It's okay... Just go line up!" Minhyun nodded and did as he was told. The rest of the day, basically the evening (since they had schedules early in the morning), the guys hung out together. The other 3 noticed the tension between the MinJ couple.

"Why are you guys so quiet?" They asked.

"It's nothing!" MinJ said together.

A/N: I'm sorry about this chapter, but it wouldn't seem real if I didn't add at least a little bit of trouble/drama. I promise the next chap will be better and happier! Oh, btw, I changed the 3rd chap a bit, instead of the Eunhae couple, it will be the Elvin couple (I like them more than Eunhae)! Please comment and subscribe too!