Harder To Get Joon Than I Thought It Would Be / JoonMir Back Together, Forever

Vampire NU'EST

Hyuna's POV

I invited Joon to go to the amusement park with me. He needed something to distract him and I was going to be that something! Today, I was going to get Joon, no matter what! "Hi, oppa!" I greeted. He smiled at me, but it wasn't a smile at all. It was a sad smile.

"Hey..."

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

"Nothing... Don't worry about it. Let's just go!"

"Okay." I smiled, pulling him to the entrance of the amusement park. "Where to first?" I asked when we got inside.

"Anywhere is fine." He shrugged.

"Okay!" I said, excitedly. I literally dragged him around the park until we both got hungry. "Oppa, you don't seem to be having fun..."

"Sorry..." He apologized, looking somewhere else. I followed his gaze and saw a couple kissing. That gave me an idea! We ate our food in silence and to be honest, it was pretty awkward. Joon wasn't like this most of the time. Does Mir really mean that much to him? I thought. I shook my head to snap myself out of it. I can't let him get away, again!

"Oppa, want to go the ferris wheel?" I asked.

"Sure..." Joon answered emotionlessly. I was getting tired of this attitude of his.

"Hey, come on! At least pretend like you're having fun! I feel so bad having so much fun when you look miserable!" I snapped at him.

"Sorry... But, it's kinda hard to pretend to have fun when you're miserable."

"Wait, you actually are?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Mir broke up with me..." He said, looking like he was almost about to cry at the thought of it. How can someone mean that much?

"He was a real idiot for doing that... I mean, you're a great guy!" I commented, hoping it would work.

"Well, it doesn't really matter what you think... He hates me now."

"Why do you care so much anyway? Can't you just move on?" I question. If he couldn't, I will have to use my last resort.

"I can't... He's everything to me. I love him." I rolled my eyes at him and pulled him to the ferris wheel. We got into a cart and I applied some lip-gloss on. He's going to be mine... After waiting for some time, the cart finally got to the top and I tried to kiss him. Joon refused though, he pushed me away everytime.

"Why don't you love me?" I asked. "Every man has fallen for me, why not you?"

"I'm already in love with someone, that's why!" Joon retorted. He looked like he figured out something. "It's because of you that I lost him... I REALLY HATE YOU, HYUNA!" With that said, he teleported out of the cart. The tears came out of my eyes really quickly. I had no idea that he loved Mir that much... What have I done? I hurt both of them just for my selfish self... I gotta get Mir to accept Joon back, I can't bear to see Joon like this, it hurts to see him like this. After the ride was over, I used the car to go to MBLAQ's dorm. Thunder opened the door for me and scowled when he saw me.

"I know you don't really like me..." I assured. "But, can I see Mir?"

"What makes you think we'd let you see him? You've hurt him enough already!" Thunder said.

"I know... That's why I'm here. I wanna make things right."

"Really?" Thunder gave me a suspicious look.

"Really... I'm sorry about everything! But, I see how much Joon loves Mir, even I can't break something as special as that." I admitted. Thunder sighed and called Seungho. The leader came and gave me a look before turning to Thunder for an explanation. Thunder explained everything and Seungho looked back at me with the same look Thunder had given me not too long ago.

"Fine, you can come in. But, if you do anything to hurt Mir, you will wish you never stepped foot into our dorm!" Seungho threatened, emphasizing anything. I saw that Thunder was holding him back, but not enough if he could make a threat like that.

"Deal." I promised and the boys let me in.

"He's in the room that I share with G.O hyung." Thunder told me and led the way to the room. He knocked and told Mir that someone wanted to see him. Mir opened the door and looked shocked to see me.

"What is the witch doing here?" Mir asked, his voice was like ice when he said that one question.

"She came to 'make things right' apparently." Thunder explained, making air quotes on make things right. I ignored Thunder's air quotes, but made a mental note to play a prank on him later.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked Mir.

"No!" The maknae said simply.

"Please... It's about Joon."

"Then, I really don't wanna hear it!" Mir said, his voice sounding like ice again. He attempted to close the door on me, but I stopped him by my foot.

"Don't you care about him? I thought you loved him!"

"Of course I love him... But, if he doesn't love me, then what's the point of loving him?"

"You've got it all wrong!" I whined. "Please, let me explain everything."

"Why should I? Why do you even care if I'm in this state? You've always hated me..."

"I know... But, Joon is also in this state. I hate to see him like that." I explained. Mir looked like something just snapped in him after I had said that.

"Fine, come in..."

"If she makes trouble for you, don't hesitate to call us, okay?" Thunder asked.

"Okay. Thanks, hyung." He said before closing the door. He turned to me, waiting for what I had to say.

"Well, you know that time I came asking for a favor from Joon?" I asked Mir. He nodded. "Well, you heard him stuttering when he was talking to me, right?"

"Yes..."

"He didn't stutter at all..."

"How can that be? I heard him stutter."

"No, you didn't... You heard what I made you hear."

"You were controlling me?"

"Yes."

"Okay... I could care less about the stuttering, but he kissed you!"

"No, he didn't... He wasn't lying to you when he said we only hugged." I explained.

"You only hugged?"

"Yes, that's all we did, I promise."

"How can I believe you? I mean, you've done so much to hurt me..."

"I heard you found the purest aristocrat... If that's true, she/he can tell you if I'm telling the truth or not..."

"Minhyun's with JR on a get away trip..." Mir sighed out.

"How do you know that?"

"The guys called, telling us they were in Paris."

"Well, can't you teleport there?"

"I could..."

"Then do it, if you don't believe me."

"Huh, fine..." Mir said, walking to the door and opening it. "Guys, we're going to Paris to talk to JR and Minhyun!" He called and then came back. "Grab on to my arm." I did as I was told and felt this insane sensation. I hated to teleport. As a witch, I could, but it felt odd, so I didn't. In a matter of seconds, we were in Paris!

"It's so beautiful here!" I commented. Mir rolled his eyes at me. "Sorry... Where's their hotel?" The boy only shrugged at me and took out his phone. I'm guessing he was calling the couple. After he put his phone away, he grabbed on to my hand again and we teleported in front of a room. Mir knocked on the door and JR opened it, smiling at us.

"Hey, Mir!" JR greeted. "And, Hyuna?"

"I know... You never expected me to be with her." Mir assured. "We need to see your boyfriend..."

"I know, he told me. Come in." We went inside to find Minhyun lazily flipping threw T.V channels. "They're here." JR told him. He sat up, looking over at us and smiled.

"Hey, guys..."

"Minhyun... You can help us to prove to Mir that I'm telling the truth, right?" I asked.

"We don't know if he's gotten his powers..." JR explained, hugging Minhyun from behind.

"Well, did you two... Uh..." Mir trailed off with a blush on his face.

"Um... Yeah, we did." JR answered, also blushing with embarrassment.

"Okay, then he should have that power... But, let's test it. JR, say something that we know but he doesn't know and see if he can sense if you're lying or not." Mir suggested.

"Okay... Let me think." JR said. "Okay, Aron's first love was Yoonmi."

"Is he telling the truth?" I asked, knowing that JR wasn't telling the truth. Aron's first love was another girl, but she died before he even told her. I guess fate just didn't want them together. So, Yoonmi is his second love.

"He's lying... Yoonmi isn't Aron's first love." Minhyun answered. I cheered and JR kissed him on the cheek. We were happy that he got a little bit of his powers.

"Okay, so you can help us!" I said.

"Can you tell me if Hyuna's telling the truth?" Mir asked.

"Sure." Minhyun answered.

"Okay, so I invited Mir to a club to make him jealous. Joon and I hugged, but I made Mir see Joon kissing me." I explained.

"She's not lying, Mir."

"What? Really?" Mir asked. Minhyun nodded. Mir blinked and then tears came out from his eyes. "Then, Joon wasn't lying... He really did only hug you. Why didn't I believe him?"

"It's okay... It's hard to believe someone when you're hurt by them." JR tried to comfort Mir, but it didn't work.

"Joon will never forgive me..."

"Oh come on. He will forgive you. You're his best friend!" Minhyun reminded.

"Even so... He loves Hyuna and I couldn't just accept that... What kind of a friend is that?"

"He doesn't love me for cryin' out loud. He loves someone else... He's loved that person since the first time he saw them." I said. I couldn't tell Mir it was him that I was referring to. Joon had to tell Mir that himself.

"Still..." Mir said.

"Just at least talk to him again... He's in a really bad mood because his best friend won't talk to him." I said, remembering how Joon was at the amusement park.

'Alright... I'll make it up to him." Mir assured me. I smiled at him, but he didn't return it. I guess he still didn't quite like me. It's understandable, I've done so much to hurt him.

"Let's go!" I suggested. Mir nodded and grabbed my hand, teleporting us back to Korea. "Bye..." I waved to him before he teleported off to the MBLAQ dorm.

Mir's POV

I came back to the MBLAQ dorm and found Joon on the couch, watching T.V. He looked really upset. I just couldn't stop staring at him with sadness. I made him go trough this horrible depression faze. Joon looked at me for a second, but immediately turned away and I noticed the tears that stained his cheeks. I really gotta make it up to him... I went back to Thunder's room. Unfortunately, I came at the wrong time. I walked in on Seungho and Thunder having a make-out session on the bed! "Oh my god! Hyungs... I'm so sorry." I exclaimed and got out of there. That was so awkward...

"What's wrong?" G.O asked me.

"Walked in on Seungho and Thunder hyung..." I answered simply.

"Oh, yeah, don't do that..."

"How was I supposed to know they were in there?"

"It's Thunder's room! Well, mine too, but you should have seen that coming."

"Whatever..." I rolled my eyes at him. "Hyung, can you help me out with something?"

"Yeah, what do you need help with?"

"Apologizing to Joon..."

"Why now? Why not before?"

"Now I know that I made a mistake... I want him to be my friend at least..."

"Huh, okay, I'll help you." G.O said. I told him what I was thinking and he smiled at what I had in mind. We went into the room I shared with Joon and put my plan into action. Once we were done, G.O left to get Joon. I hope this will work and he'll forgive me...

G.O's POV

"Joon, come and hang out with me!" I called to Joon.

"No thanks, hyung..." Joon replied. I knew he would say that. He's been really depressed over Mir ever since he broke up with him.

"That wasn't a suggestion, Joon. That was an order from your hyung. Get over here, now!" I demanded. I heard Joon heavily sigh and he came to where I was. I smiled at him, which he didn't return, and led him to his bedroom. When we were in the room, Joon looked around at what Mir and I had done.

"What is all this?" Joon asked, turning to me.

"An apology..." I said simply.

"What did you ever do to me?"

"Me? Nothing..." I said. Mir was behind Joon and put his hands over Joon's eyes. "Guess who's covering your eyes and you know who did all this..." I explained. He looked like he was thinking of who it could possibly be.

"Mir..." Joon asnwered. Mir let go of him.

"Correct!" I cheered. "You two talk..."

"Hyung!" I was interrupted by Joon. He was most likely going to ask me to stay, since him and Mir haven't talked in a while and it would be awkward. But, I couldn't stay... This was between them, I had no part in it.

"Bye!" I said and dashed out of the room.

Mir's POV

"Bye!" G.O said and dashed out of the room. I turned to Joon and he immediately looked away.

"Hyung..." I called out. Joon still wouldn't look at me. "Joonie hyung... Please look at me." I whined. He didn't respond at first, but he slowly looked up at me. "I'm really sorry... I should have trusted you..."

"It's okay... If it were me, I wouldn't have trusted you." Joon said, still sounding down. He's still down? Why? I apologized to him... Then I remembered what Hyuna had told me about Joon missing his best friend talking to him.

"Hyung, let's just forget that it ever happened and go back to being friends, okay?" I suggested. I saw tears coming out of Joon's eyes.

"No... I can't be friends with you." He said. A gasp escaped my lips. W-What?

"Are you really going to throw away our friendship 'cause you're mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you."

"Then why can't we be friends again?"

"I don't want to be friends with you!"

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked, my own tears threatening to come out.

"I have my reasons, Mir..."

"Tell me!"

"You won't understand... And, even if you do, you won't..."

"I won't what?" I asked.

"Nevermind..." He said and started to exit the room. My tears came out heavily. I couldn't control it anymore. I didn't want to lose him.

"HYUNG, I LOVE YOU!" I yelled at him. He stopped in his tracks, which gave me a chance to hug him from behind. "Please don't go..." I cried into his back. "I'm sorry about everything! I need you, hyung... I love you, so much... Since the day we first met, I've loved you... Please don't leave." I poured my heart out to him.

"Do you really love me?" Joon asked me.

"More than anything in this world." I cried out. Joon turned, in my arms, to face me. He cupped my chin gently and made me look at him. As soon as our eyes met, he kissed me! I was so shocked by this action that I couldn't respond. Joon pulled away, smiling at me.

"I don't want to be friends with you 'cause I love you!"

"W-What?" I asked.

"I love you, Mir... Just like you, I've loved you since the day we first met." I widened my eyes, remembering what Hyuna had said about Joon loving someone for a long time. It was me? All this time, it was me?

"Then, how come you dated Hyuna?" I asked.

"Hyuna was stalking me, that's why... I only dated her to make her happy so she would stop." Joon explained. "But, I've always loved you... I still do love you, nothing has changed." The tears came out of my eyes again. But, they were tears of happiness. All these years... All these years I had no idea about Joon's true feelings. I hurt him so much and yet, he's not mad at me I think to myself. Joon is just amazing! As soon as that thought was done, Joon kissed me again. "Don't cry... It hurts to watch you cry."

"You idiot, they're tears of happiness!" I said, kissing him. He pulled me a lot closer to himas we continued kissing. We kissed for a while, but it never got deeper. We didn't want it to get deeper. All we really wanted was to stay like this forever, without any interruptions and never letting go of each other. Unfortunately, Joon broke the kiss. He looked at me before pushing me on to the bed.

"I thought we were over that idiot stuff..." Joon said, climbing on top of me.

"I'll never get tired of calling you an idiot..." I said, empahsizing never. "But, you're my idiot." Joon smiled at me and kissed me again. This time, it got deeper. I circled my legs around his waist 'cause I really wanted to feel his body against mine. We also French kissed, but didn't let it go any further than that.

Thunder's POV

G.O hyung had said that Mir had an idea to make it up to Joon about everything. So, we left them alone for the whole night, letting them work everything out. Seungho told me to get JoonMir for breakfast. I knocked on their door, but no one came. I knocked again. Still no response. Are they still asleep? I thought and found the door unlocked.

"OH MY GOD!" I instantly yelled out as soon as I saw JoonMir.

"What's going on?" Seungho asked, coming in the room. G.O hyung was also with him.

"Oh... My... God..." Both of them said togther. We were all really shocked by the sight in front of us. JoonMir were tangled on the bed, all sprawled out. TIt looked like they had some intimate time last night, but they weren't , so we were thankful for that. Joon was hugging Mir so close to him, it looked like the boy was already dead! But, we saw Mir breathing steadily on Joon's chest. He looked really relaxed and peaceful where he was. We knew that they were going to make up, but we really didn't see this coming!

"Hey, you two. Wake up!" Seungho said. The two on the bed just groaned. "We have schedules today, in case you've forgotten." More groans were heard from the two. Seungho raised his hands in defeat and motioned for G.O hyung to wake them up. G.O wasn't as nice as Seungho though... He grabbed a pillow from the couch and chucked it at the couple.

"OW! Okay, I'm up..." Joon complained.

"Good! Wake Mir up." Seungho ordered and led us back to the breakfast table.

Joon's POV

"Mir... Wake up." I nudged him, still half asleep myself.

"I don't want to get up..." Mir whined. I rolled my eyes at him. This lazy kid... I thought.

"Come on, we have schedules..."

"What about last night?"

"What about last night?" I asked the same question, but he knew what I meant.

"Did you mean what you said?"

"You mean about loving you?" I asked. Mir nodded. "Of course I meant it!" I assured, kissing him lightly. "Besides, if I didn't mean it, you think I would have kissed you for the whole night?"

"Okay, point taken!" Mir smiled. "But, promise me something..."

"What?"

"That if you really do decide to break up with me one day, you'll let me down gently..." Mir said. I'm guessing he was  thinking of when he saw me 'kissing' Hyuna.

"No..." I said.

"What?" Mir asked.

"No, I'm not going to let you down gently..." I said.

"So, you're going to break my heart, just like that?"

"I'm not going to let you go..." I explained. "We're gonna be together forever!" Mir's face instantly radiated the joy he had. I laughed at his child-like behaviour and ruffled his hair. "Come on, let's go eat..."

"Okay."

A/N: And JoonMir lived happily ever after... Sorry, felt like that was necessary and I felt sappy so that's why the ending is like that. Which band should I go to next, U-KISS or the ChangKyu couple (combo between TVXQ and Super Junior)? Tell me over comments or whatever. Subscribe and comment, please!