First Enemy: Hyuna

Vampire NU'EST

A/N: Before starting this chapter, I just want to clear something up if anyone misunderstands me. I have nothing against Hyuna... Honestly, I don't know her enough (enough that a fan should know) to have anything against her. It just goes with the story I guess, Mir hating Hyuna and all.

It was a peaceful day for MBLAQ. None of them had schedules for a while because they were on their vacation, that meant more time to themselves or with their loved ones. The JoonMir couple were cuddled in the living room, watching something on T.V while the Seungdoong (is that their couple name? I have no idea) couple were out somewhere in the town.  And, G.O was somewhere else in the dorm, not wanting to disturb JoonMir. Everything was really peaceful for JoonMir, until the doorbell rang. Joon let out an irritated sigh and got up to get the door.

"H-Hyuna..." Joon said, a little startled. Mir narrowed his eyes to the door where Joon and Hyuna were. I mentioned that he hated Hyuna, right? Well, this just pissed him off, that she was here.

"Hi, oppa!" Hyuna smiled in a seductive manner. Mir pretended to cough to get her to stop. She gave a glare to Mir before turning back to Joon. "Oppa, I have a favor to ask of you..."

"W-W-What i-is it?" Joon asked, stuttering like a complete fool. Mir raised an eyebrow at his totally dumbfounded boyfriend. That liar! He said he didn't have feelings for the witch anymore Mir thought, really hurt by the scene in front of him.

"Well, I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend for a couple days... To make this guy jealous."

"Why me?"

"Why not you? You're handsome, sing well, dance well, should I go on or do you get the point?" Hyuna asked. Joon looked over to Mir, wondering if he would be okay with this. Mir didn't say anything, he gave Joon a glare before going to their shared room and slamming the door behind him.

"Um... Hyuna, I'll get back to you on this, okay?"

"Okay, oppa. But, get back to me in a week."

"Okay, see you later."

"Bye!" As soon as Hyuna left, Joon went straight to Mir's room. He was really worried about the maknae.

"Mir... Are you okay?" Joon asked, coming into the room.

"I'm fine hyung." Mir smiled at Joon. Hyung? Joon thought.

"Are you sure? I mean you haven't called me that in a while... Well, actually, since we started dating you haven't called me that." Joon pointed out.

"I'm fine..."

"Mir..."

"Just leave me alone!" Mir suddenly said in a cold voice.

"Is it because of Hyuna coming here? I mean, I know how much you hate her."

"It's not only her that made me upset..."

"Then, what happened?"

"YOU SHOULD KNOW, YOU LIAR!" Mir yelled.

"Woah, what's going on?" Seungho's voice was heard. In a matter of seconds, the leader was in the room with his boyfriend at his side.

"Hyung... Joon won't leave me alone!" Mir whined.

"Hyung... I'm really worried about Mir. He got upset and now he won't tell me anything." Joon said.

"Okay, slow down, I'm only one person." Seungho reminded. "What happened? Why is Mir upset?"

"Well, Hyuna came over..." Joon said.

"He lied to me!" Mir interrupted.

"Wait, what?" Seungho asked. "You two have two different stories..."

"Hyung, it's the same story!" Joonmir said together. Seungho and Thunder gave them confused looks.

"Joon, you come with me." Seungho ordered Joon. The leader then turned to his boyfriend. "Thunder, can you stay with Mir and see what's wrong?" Seungho asked, not in the same tone he ordered Joon, but in a more nicer voice. Thunder nodded and got into the room, pushing Joon out and then locking the door.

"So, maknae... What's going on?" Thunder asked.

"He lied to me, hyung..." Mir simply answered.

"Joon?" Thunder asked. Mir nodded. "How? No, I mean, why? No, I mean about what and how do you know?"

"Well, about not liking Hyuna anymore..."

"Okay, how do you know?"

"He was stuttering like a real idiot when she came..."

"Oh..." Thunder said, knowing how people tend to be really uncomfortable with people they like but don't work much with them.

"Yeah..." Mir murmured, falling back on the bed that he was already sitting on. Thunder came to sit on the bed next to Mir.

"It's okay, Mir... You can trade rooms with G.O hyung if you want."

"Seriously? Are you sure?"

"You need some time away from Joon... I'm sure G.O hyung will understand."

"Thank you, Thunder hyung! You really are my favourite hyung!"

"Don't tell the others that..." Thunder laughed. Mir smiled brightly, knowing that the others would be ragging on him if they ever knew. Thunder got up and went to find G.O to ask him to switch rooms for a while. 

"Hyung... Can Mir stay with me for a while?"

"Why? Are you really that annoyed with me?" G.O asked.

"To be honest, yes I am!" Thunder said. "But, that's not why..."

"Then why?"

"He's upset with Joon... I don't think he would be comfortable to sleep in the same room with him tonight." Thunder explained.

"Fine... We'll trade." G.O sighed.

"Good!" Thunder smiled and went back to tell Mir. "G.O will trade rooms with you for a while."

"Yay! Thanks hyung..."

"No problem..."

In Seungho's Room

"So, what happened?" Seungho asked.

"Well, Hyuna came over..."

"Did you invite her?"

"No, hyung. I'm over her!" Joon insisted.

"Then, why was she here? You know Mir doesn't particularly like her..."

"I know... She said she needed a favor from me. She said she needed me to pretend to be her boyfriend to make some guy jealous..."

"Why you? There are other guys to use..."

"She said 'cause I'm handsome, sing well, and dance well."

"Well, okay. But, most of the KPOP guys are like you. So, why you?" Seungho asked, more to himself than to Joon.

"How am I supposed to know?" Joon asked.

"I'm going to go get Mir's side of this story and see... You stay here." Seungho said. He went to the door, but it opened on its own. Behind it was Thunder. "Ah, right on time! What happened to Mir?"

"Well, Mir said he was stuttering so much when he was talking to Hyuna..."

"So?"

"Not just plain old stuttering, you idiot! Like the kind of stuttering you do if you like someone, but don't know them well enough or don't hang out with them enough to talk normally around them."

"Oh..." Thunder rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's sudden realization.

"I swear, I didn't stutter!" Joon interjected, hearing what the couple was saying.

"How come Mir heard you stutter then?"

"I don't know... But, I didn't!"

"Your stories don't match... We need to look further into this." Seungho said, going for the front door.

"Where are you going?" His boyfriend asked.

"To the 4Minute dorms... Something's not right about all this."

"Want me to come with you?" Thunder asked.

"No, it's okay... You need to stay here in case something happens. If I don't come back in an hour, you have permission to go there."

"Okay..."

"Oh, another thing..."

"What?"

"Since we're dating, you're the leader if I'm not here." Seungho said and waved before leaving the dorm.

Seungho's POV

Something was wrong about this whole thing... I've heard about stories not being completely the same, but the stories that Joon and Mir gave us were completely different. How could that be? Unless one of them was lying... But, I trust the members not to lie to me. I just teleported to the dorm, not really caring if anyone saw. Why should I care at this point? Mir was hurting because of this, so all I wanted was for his pain to stop. I knocked on the door and Jihyun answered it.

"Hi, Seungho."

"Where's Hyuna?" I asked, ignoring her greeting.

"Oh, you're here because of the Joonmir thing, aren't you?"

"How do you know about this?"

"Hyuna's our member, of course we know about her plans... I don't know how she did it though..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Mir trusts Joon, a lot. Hyuna said that he looked like he didn't trust him when she was over there... She did something, I'm sure of it."

"How come you're not supporting her?"

"Do you really think we're like that?" She asked. I didn't answer. "We're not... We've seen how JoonMir look at each other, you can tell they really love each other. We'd never come in between true love, but Hyuna's different. At least, for Joon she's different."

"I believe you, but what did Hyuna do?"

"I don't know... But, there's one thing we're positive of... Hyuna isn't like us."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, when we started as a group, she had this odd thing about her... She would always attract men, without even trying, it's like she had a spell on them. But, Joon was the only one that wasn't attracted to her right away."

"That's why she stalked him?"

"Yes, that's why... To tell you the truth, he's told me that he has never liked her anymore than a friend."

"Why did he date her then?"

"He said he dated her so she would be happy and would stop stalking him..."

"Oh."

"He's always had eyes for Mir."

"I know... We all knew, except for Mir, he always thought that Joon loved Hyuna before he fell in love with him."

"Yeah..." Jihyun said. "That's what made Hyuna so jealous... But, she took it a little too far! She wants to break them up and I think she's actually doing it..."

"Can I go talk to her?"

"Sure." Jihyun motioned for Seungho to follow her. She led him to Hyuna's room. Hyuna sat on her bed, I'm assuming she was listening to music. Jihyun left so I could talk to Hyuna in private.

"Hyuna..." I called. She took out her earphones and looked at me. Well, more like glared at me. "Why are you doing this?"

"Why am I doing what?" Hyuna questioned innocently.

"Don't play dumb! Why are you trying to break up JoonMir?"

"Why do you care? At least I'm not breaking up you and Thunder..."

"Answer the question..." I said through gritted teeth. She's really getting on my nerves right now.

"You know why... I love Joon."

"But, he doesn't love you back. He loves Mir."

"SHUT UP!" Hyuna yelled at me. "He is going to be mine... Mir is in a heartbroken stage right now... No way he can stop me from taking Joon from him!"

"You little..." I stopped myself before I said anything rash. "You'd better stop this."

"Or what? What would you and your other vampire friends do to me if I don't?"

"W-What?" I asked. What she just said had caught me completely off guard. She knows we're vampires? How? We've been so careful I thought. "How do you..."

"It's easy to know... Humans might not be able to see it, but if you've seen a vampire, then you know what they're like..."

"You're not human?"

"Nope..."

"What are you?"

"Hm... Funny, I thought you might have figured that out already."

"I have a guess, but I'm not sure if I'm right..."

"What was your guess?"

"A witch."

"Correct! The smart leader of MBLAQ..." Hyuna commented me. I really wanted to slap her at this point.

"Just stop torturing them!"

"No... I won't until Joon is mine!"

"Joon will never love you, you know?"

"Really? They all say that... But, when someone is heartbroken, they look for comfort. I'll be there to comfort him."

"You witch!"

"See? You understand!"

"You won't get away with this..." I said, leaving the 4Minute dorms.

Hyuna's POV

"You won't get away with this..." Seungho said, leaving my room. Oh, Seungho... I've already gotten away with it! By tomorrow, Joon's all mine! Yes, I was already one step ahead of MBLAQ's leader! I sent Mir a text saying for him to be at a club at 11pm tonight. There, he will get his heart broken so badly that he will dump Joon!

Mir's POV

I was just sitting in Thunder and G.O's room when my phone vibrated. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID. But, it was unknown. I decided to just open the message. The message told me to go to a club at 11pm. I wonder why...

11pm

I went to the club that the text told me to go to. I saw Joon with Hyuna. Gritting my teeth in anger, I went to another part of the club. I bet that witch sent me that text... To make me jealous of her being with Joon... Well, I'm not going to get jealous that easily, even if he acted like that, it doesn't mean he still loves her I thought. Going to the bar, I ordered a drink and drank it in one go. Ah, I really needed that... I payed the bar-tender and was going to leave when I saw Joon kissing Hyuna out of the corner of my eye! No... No, he didn't just do that... I was mentally breaking down. Fast walking over to them, I pulled Joon away from the witch. Before he could say anything I smacked him!

"WE'RE THROUGH!" I yelled at him, the tears streaming out of my eyes.

"W-What?" Joon asked.

A/N: Haha, cliffhanger! I always wanted to do that! It's fun, but I'm not going to do that ever again. Sorry to any JoonMir shippers that read this story. They'll get back together, I promise. I can't split them up, it's wrong. Just like it's wrong to split up Elvin or YunJae. Subscribe and comment.