Truth Or Dare / A New Couple Is Born

Vampire NU'EST

"How about we play truth or dare to give Minhyun an oppurtunity to get to know us a bit better?" Seungho suggested.

"Why truth or dare?" The group asked.

"Well, 'cause we have to tell the truth about whatever one of you asks us. So, it will give Minhyun a general idea of our personalities and stuff." Seungho explained.

"Good idea, Seungho..." Thunder commented.

"Who wants to go first?" JR asked.

"Why not Seungho, since he suggested it!" Minhyun suggested. Everyone agreed.

"Who will ask me then?" Seungho asked.

"I will, hyung!" Mir spoke up, a smirk plastered on his face. Mir had an idea to make his hyungs confess to each other.

"Alright then, shoot maknae!" Seungho said.

"Truth or dare?" Mir asked.

"... Dare!" Seungho answered.

"I dare you to kiss Thunder hyung!" Mir said, holding in a laugh when Thunder and the leader's face turned a bright red.

"W-What?" Both Seungho and Thunder asked.

"You heard me! Now kiss!" Mir demanded. Seungho shrugged and kissed Thunder on the cheek. Mir face-palmed.

"Hyung, that's not what I meant!" Mir whined. "Actually kiss him!"

"No!" Seungho retorted. It's not that he didn't want to, 'cause he really did! It's just, if Thunder didn't like him back, then it would put the 2 in an awkward situation.

"Do you hate Thunder hyung that much that you can't simply kiss him and get it over with?" Mir inquired. Seungho was taken aback by the maknae's question. Thunder looked away from the leader, obviously hurt at what Mir had said. Everyone knew that Thunder liked Seungho, except for the leader himself. Same with Seungho liking Thunder, everyone except for the person he liked knew about it.

"Um... Moving on before things get more awkward..." JR said, seeing Thunder's discomfort. "Seungho, you ask someone."

"Okay... Joon, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Joon said, not wanting an awkward moment like his hyung and dongsaeng.

"No fun! But, okay, do you love Mir or Hyuna more?" Seungho asked. Mir scowled at that name.

"Hyung!" Joon exclaimed with surprise. Hyuna was his ex-girlfriend. Mir hated her 'cause he still loved Joon while they were dating. Joon as well as the other members knew that Mir hated her. So, this question was the last thing Joon was expecting.

"Just answer the question, Joon." Seungho persisted.

"Fine! ...I love Mir more." Joon said. Mir raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously. He wouldn't be suspicious normally, but there was a pause before Joon's answer so it 'caused the suspicion. Joon had a rough break-up with Hyuna and Mir suspected that Joon still liked her, even if he refuses to show it.

"Okay, Eli, truth or dare?" Joon asked.

"Truth..." Eli answered.

"Damn it, people! Stop picking that..." Joon said. Everyone laughed at Joon's sudden comment.

"I just don't want anything awkward to happen." Eli explained.

"Too bad, so sad for you..." Joon said. "If you had to date any one of us, not excluding Kevin, who would it be and why?" Eli face-palmed, forgetting that it was Joon giving him the question. Joon can make anything at any time be awkward.

"It would be... JR..." Eli started.

" up to the leader!" Baekho interrupted. Everyone burst out laughing at the random yet accurate comment.

"No, I'm not!" Eli retorted.

"Then why JR?" Baekho asked.

"I was getting to that part... It would be JR 'cause he's really fun to be around, if he's not being serious... Also, he has a lot of charisma that the others don't really have!" As soon as that was said, everyone sent glares to Eli. "No offense intended, of course!" Eli said.

"Wow, so if you never met Kevin, would you actually like JR?" Baekho asked.

"I'm not answering that..." Eli said.

"Automatic yes!" Baekho exclaimed.

"Damn it, Baekho!" Eli exclaimed. "No, I wouldn't like JR if I had never met Kevin."

"Okay, okay, I was just teasing..." Baekho assured.

"Ren, truth or dare?" Eli questioned.

"Dare!" Ren said with a smirk on his face.

"I dare you to kiss the person that you think is the most cute in this room, other than Baekho!" Eli said, a smirk coming onto his face.

"What? No! That would be cheating on him..." Ren pointed out.

"Fine, do it on the cheek then!" Eli said, knowing that what Ren said was true.

"Fine, that's easy then!" Ren said getting up and going over to Kevin.

"Don't!" Kevin begged, holding his hand out to Ren, like a shield.

"I have to, your boyfriend told me so!" Ren shrugged and gave Kevin a kiss on the cheek.

"Aish, why did you tell him to do that?" Kevin asked, hitting Eli on the head playfully.

"Okay, if you two are done... It's my turn to ask." Ren said.

"We never started anything!" Eli challenged.

"Whatever..." Ren rolled his eyes. "Aron hyung, truth or dare?"

"Truth..."

"Who do you think is prettier, me or Kevin?" Ren asked. The room filled with oh's and comments that mainly said Aron's in danger if he answers that question.

"Um... Can I pass that question?" Aron asked, knowing that he would regret answering it.

"Maybe..." Ren said.

"Please?" Aron begged with aeygo.

"Okay, but don't do aeygo... You're not good at it!" Ren mumbled the last thing out. "You have to do another truth though! Who wants to give him one?"

"I will!" Baekho said. "Hyung, do you like it here in the human world or our world better?"

"Human world... Our lives seem more easy here than it ever did back home in our world." Aron answered. Everyone, with the exception of Minhyun, had to agree with what Aron said.

"Who should I choose?" Aron mumbled to himself. "Kevin, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you feel like it was a mistake for you to get back together with Eli?" Aron asked. Kevin was taken aback by the question. He didn't think someone would actually ask that, but it was nice to know that someone cared enough to ask. Eli looked away from his boyfriend, worried about what the answer would be.

"You want the truth?" Kevin asked, noticing Eli's discomfort.

"Yes! You did say truth, didn't you?" Aron reminded.

"Fine... To be honest, I wasn't completely sure if it would work out. I always thought that something would happen that would really end us this time. I thought that Eli would do something to make me doubt my decision." Kevin explained, never taking his eyes off of Eli's face as he told them what he was feeling. "But, since we came back together, he's never done anything to make me doubt my decision. So, I don't regret it at all." Eli finally looked up at Kevin after hearing that. Kevin smiled sweetly at him, before giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"You two seriously need a room!" Joon said. Kevin rolled his eyes at him.

"Mir, truth or dare?" Kevin asked.

"Dare!" Mir cheered.

"Okay... Does anyone have a good dare that I can give to Mir?" Kevin asked. Eli whispered something into his ear and Kevin smiled brightly, nodding to his boyfriend. "I dare you to imitate Joon from back in the 'Oh Yeah' days!"

"Which part of the song?" Mir asked.

"Why not the whole song?" Ren interjected.

"Seriously?" Mir asked.

"Yes, imitate Joon for he whole song!" Kevin confirmed. "Anyone have it on their phone or something?"

"Nope. But, it's not hard to pull up!" JR said, getting up to get a laptop. He returned with one and searched it up. While he was doing that, the others continued the game.

"Thunder, truth or dare?" Mir asked.

"Truth."

"Is it true that you like Seungho?" To this question, Thunder tensed up. Seungho adverted his attention to Thunder, after hearing the question that Mir wanted an answer to.

"Um... Do you mean as a friend or more?" Thunder asked, trying to avoid the main question as best he could.

"Hyung, you know what I mean... Do you like him more than a friend?" Thunder was going to answer the question when they heard Oh Yeah being played on the laptop.

"Answer later, Mir has to do his dare first!" JR reminded. Mir rolled his eyes and got up to imitate his boyfriend. He imitated Joon's dance pretty well and then sat down again. The room was filled with applause to his performance.

"Good job! You imitated me very accurately!" Joon commented. Mir nodded and turned back to Thunder.

"Well, hyung? Do you like Seungho more than a friend or not?" Mir asked again.

"No, I don't like him any more than a friend!" Thunder lied, thinking that Seungho wouldn't have felt the same for him anyways. Seungho looked away from Thunder. Why am I so upset about this? Seungho thought. I knew he wouldn't feel the same way, so why am I upset about it?

"You're lying!" Mir accused.

"Mir... Why would he lie about something like this?" Seungho asked, trying to make his voice sound normal. But, that was hard to do.

"Seungho, are you okay?" Thunder asked, noticing that the leader wasn't being like himself at the moment. Seungho tried to pull off a smile so that Thunder wouldn't worry about him.

"I'm fine..." Seungho assured, standing up.

"Where are you going?" G.O asked.

"For a walk... I really need it!"

"Wait, are you coming back or are you going back to the dorm?" Joon questioned.

"I don't know... I just, need some time alone right now! I'll call you guys if I go back to the dorm." Seungho said and left the NU'EST dorm. The Joonmir couple looked at each other with worry, knowing that their leader was upset because of what Thunder had said.

"Go after him!" The Joonmir couple demanded to Thunder.

"Why me?" Thunder asked.

"Just go!" G.O said.

"You too, hyung?"

"If we go, he won't talk at all! But, there might be a chance that he'll talk if you go." G.O explained.

"Fine!" Thunder huffed and exited the NU'EST dorm to follow after Seungho.

"So, since 2 of our members left, I guess the game is done!" G.O said.

"Did you learn anything about us?" Joon asked Minhyun.

"Well, I learned that Seungho and Thunder like each other..."

"You figured that out just by a game of truth or dare?" Mir asked.

"It was obvious! They act like me and JR did..." Minhyun explained. JR chuckled.

"So smart!" JR commented to his boyfriend and gave him a kiss.

"I also learned that Mir hates Hyuna... But, why?"

"Hyuna was my ex-girlfriend... We had a rough break-up!" Joon explained.

"He might still be in love with her!" Mir said.

"I am not! How many times do I have to tell you I got over her?" Joon retorted.

"Okay, fight about this when you get home to the MBLAQ dorms, please!" JR said.

"Oh, by the way... Seungho and Thunder don't like each other! They full-on love each other!" G.O admitted.

"But, just like you two, they're afraid to get rejected..." Joon finished.

"I hope things work out for them... If things remain awkward between the both of them, how would our group turn out?" Mir wondered. The other 2 boys could only shrug to his question. The 3 were praying that everything would work out between their fellow members.

Outside NU'EST's Dorm, Thunder's POV

Where did Seungho hyung go off to? More importantly, why did he just run off like that? I kept asking myself as I looked around for our missing leader. I was walking for what, 30 minutes now, and I still couldn't find Seungho! Where is he? I thought. Then I remembered him saying that his favourite place to go when he was down was a cafe not too far from here, by car. I hope he's there I pleaded.

I called up a cab and went to the cafe. Once I got inside, I looked around for Seungho. Frowning to myself when I couldn't find him. Are you serious? Where could he- I was thinking when I bumped into someone on my way out. "Sorry..." I said, looking up at who I had bumped into. To my surprise and relief, I had bumped into Seungho! He must've walked all the way here... He looked away when he saw it was me. What the heck? Is he mad at me? He was going to turn back around and leave, but I grabbed his arm.

"Thunder..."

"Seungho, let's talk! What happened back in NU'EST's dorm?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk about it... Just leave me alone. I need to be alone right now!"

"Come on, you can talk to me."

"Please, just leave me alone..."

"No! Look, the members told me to come after you! They think I can talk to you..." I explained.

"Of course they told you to come after me... You'd never come after me willingly..." Seungho mumbled.

"What?" I asked. "You think I didn't want to come after you?"

"Did you really want to?"

"Of course I did! I was worried when you left..." I admitted. "Let's sit down and talk, okay?" Seungho shrugged and followed me to an empty table. I went to the counter, ordered Seungho's favourite drink and a drink for myself, and came back. I handed Seungho his drink before taking a seat across from him.

"What do we have to talk about exactly? I just needed to be alone, that's all!" Seungho said.

"That's not like you, hyung! Unless you're upset..." I retorted.

"So what if I'm upset? Why do you care anyway?" Seungho asked a little too harshly. I gave him a hurt look.

"I'm your friend... Shouldn't I care?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that..." Seungho mumbled.

"It's okay, hyung... Please tell me what's wrong, I'm really worried about you."

"Fine, you win... Have you ever liked someone, like a lot?"

"Yes"

"How would you feel if that person said that they don't like you any more than a friend?"

"Hyung... Did that happen to you?" I asked.

"Yes, it did..." The leader admitted. Now it makes sense! We were talking about couples so much, it probably reminded him of how he got rejected.

"Why are you crying?" Seungho questioned me.

"What?" I asked, raising a hand to my cheek. He was right, I was crying... The thought of him loving someone really hurt me. I have to tell him how I feel, if I don't, I'll never be able to move on...

"Here..." Seungho said, handing me a tissue. I smiled as a thanks and wiped my tears.

"Hyung... I have something to tell you." I said.

"What is it?"

"Promise me you won't hate me after I tell you."

"I won't hate you..." He said. He said something else after that, but I couldn't hear what it was, so I just waved it off.

"Okay..." Here goes, he's going to reject me, I know it... "Hyung... I... I love you." I confessed and waited for the hateful comments and the rejection. But, he didn't do any of that, he stared at me with a look I've never seen before. He was completely dumbfounded by what I had said.

"W-What?"

"I love you, hyung..." I repeated myself.

"B-But, in truth or dare, you said you only liked me as a friend..." Seungho reminded me. I inhaled and then exhaled, preparing myself to tell him what I had done.

"I lied..."

"Why?"

"I was scared... Scared that you wouldn't accept the feelings I have for you."

"You're an idiot..." Seungho said, standing up and pulling me out of the cafe.

"Huh?"

"You should have told me..." Seungho said.

"You wouldn't have accepted..." I retorted. He stopped walking. I ended up bumping into him since it was a sudden stop. Seungho turned around to look at me, his eyes were different than they were in the cafe. I looked away from him, something about his eyes pulled me closer to him, but I knew I couldn't or it would ruin our friendship. He gently cupped my chin and made me look up at him.

"You don't know what I would've said, now would you?" He questioned me. "Honestly, you have no idea how I feel about you... I love you!" He confessed. Before I could do anything or even process what he said in my mind, he kissed me. It wasn't just a simple kiss on the cheek like last time, this time he kissed me full on the lips! I widened my eyes in complete shock. Is this real? Is he serious about loving me? No... He's not, he's just giving me sympathy... With that thought in mind, I pushed Seungho away from me. 

"What's wrong? I thought you said you love me..." Seungho asked with a hurt look.

"Hyung... Don't just kiss me 'cause you feel sympathy for me! You know I hate when people do something for me just 'cause they're sympathetic towards me."

"I know... I'm not being sympathetic towards you, I really do love you!" He said, kissing my cheek. "I've loved you for such a long time now... In fact, since the day we came together as a group." This time, he kissed my lips again, but pulled away quickly. I frowned, looking him in the eyes. I saw the honesty that his eyes reflected, he wasn't lying, he really does love me! A smile spread across my face as I kissed him again. This kiss wasn't like the other one a minute ago, this one was passionate and filled with love. Seungho  pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I shouldn't even say kiss anymore, it seemed more like a make-out session. He tickled me and then took the advantage to on my tongue. I let out a moan before pulling away from him. He gave me a pout and I hit him playfully.

"Come on, they're going to get worried about us..." I reminded.

"Fine..." Seungho breathed. We started to walk back to the NU'EST dorm, hand-in-hand, with a comforting silence.

"Hyung..." I started to talk, ruining the silence.

"Hm?" Seungho hummed.

"Are we... Like Joon and Mir now?" I asked, not sure if Seungho would want to be called a couple or not.

"You mean, a couple?"

"Yeah..."

"Yeah! I mean, we did kiss. Heck, we had a make-out session!" Seungho laughed.

"True..." I said. "So, do I have to call you jagiya now?"

"Not if you don't want to... It's fine." He said. I smiled, more to myself than to him. After an hour and a half of walking, we were back at the NU'EST dorm. As soon as I opened the door, the other members of MBLAQ attacked us with questions.

"What happened?" G.O asked.

"What took so long?" Joon asked.

"Are you 2 finally a couple?" Mir asked.

"You're so stupid, Mir!" Joon said, hitting his boyfriend lightly. "They're holding hands, of course they're a couple!"

"Um... Ok, hold on." Seungho said. "We talked things out. Thunder was looking for me and after he did find me, we talked everything out. Yes, we're a couple now."

"Yay! Congratulations!" The members sang out to us. We smiled brightly at them as the other members of the whole group that gathered to NU'EST's dorm came to us to congratulate us. I guess in the end, the game of truth or dare was a good idea! Minhyun got to learn a little bit about us and I got together with Seungho after a long time of liking him.

A/N: I finished this up on my spare, so if it's not that good at around the end, it's 'cause I only had about an hour and a half. Subscribe and comment please!