Suspicion

Vampire NU'EST

The 5 members of NU'EST were decided in March, since then, they've been busy with schedules to even see each other. The only times they got to see each other was in the morning and at night, unless someone left early or stayed late. The members were talking one night and found out that they had no schedules for tomorrow evening.

Minhyun's POV

"Minhyun! Minhyun! MINHYUN!" I heard JR calling me.

"W-What?" I asked. I saw JR face-palm and the other 3 laugh hysterically.

"I was asking you if you wanted to hang out with us tomorrow evening or if you already had plans, but you were too busy day-dreaming to hear me! What were you day-dreaming about anyway? JR questioned me.

"More like, WHO were you day-dreaming about!" Ren corrected, emphasizing the who. JR raised a brow at me questioningly.

"Nothing, it's nothing..." I lied. Ren was right, I was day-dreaming about someone! I was day-dreaming about JR, but it's not like I would ever tell him that.

"So, are you hanging out with us or not?" Baekho asked sounding a bit annoyed.

"Um, sure..." I said.

"Okay," they all said, but JR seemed a little TOO happy about my answer. What the heck? I'm imagining things...

Author's POV

The boys went to dinner together (it was the evening and i had nothing else). All-in-all, they had a good time, talking, laughing, and just entertaining themselves with whatever they could think of, until...

"Baekho, I'm really hungry..." Ren whispered to his partner, hoping that Minhyun, who was sitting right beside him, didn't hear. Unfortunately for him, Minhyun heard what Ren had said to Baekho.

"Ren, you just ate... How are you still hungry?" Minhyun questioned.Ren looked to the others with a 'help me' look.

"He didn't eat lunch today! I should know, I was with him in the afternoon." Aron spoke up.

"Come on, Ren, let's go get some more food for you!" Baekho said, covering their real intentions. Ren mouthed a 'thank you' to Aron before following after Baekho.

"That was odd... Ren doesn't skip lunch, ever!" Minhyun pointed out. "Are you guys hiding something from me?"

"I'd rather not be in this conversation, I'm leaving first!" Aron announced. Once Aron was gone, Minhyun turned his attention to the leader.

"Well?"

"Minhyun, we've known each other forever, why would we keep something from you?" JR asked, trying to avoid the question.

"You just avoided the question!" Minhyun accused. JR was about to say something, but BaekRen came back to the table. "And you two don't have food. You 4 are hiding something..."

"Let's not talk about this!" Ren interrupted Minhyun's rambling.JR and Baekho nodded. Minhyun sighed and went to the car, where Aron was waiting for them.

"Guys, I hate lying to Minhyun" JR told the BaekRen couple.

"We all do! But, we have to... You know why we're actually here as celebrities." Baekho reminded. JR sighed.

"I know... But, I wish we could find the person faster so we don't hurt our friends."

"We know, JR... We'll find them, don't worry." Ren assured.

A/N: I can't believe I got 3 subscribers just for my foreword! Thank you so much! Comment please, I would like to hear what you guys think and want for future chapters!