MinJ: First Date

Vampire NU'EST

3 days later, Minhyun's POV

"Hey, you wanna get away from the band for a day or two?" JR asked, as I was doing homework. (A/N: Note, the NU'EST members are all in highschool, except Aron)

"What?" I asked, looking up at him. He gave me a smirk and sat down beside me.

"One or two days. Just you and me. And, a great place to top it all off..." JR said. "What do you think?"

"I don't know, JR... Wouldn't it be a problem if we both left?" JR rolled his eyes at my question.

"Not if we don't have any schedules for the next couple days!"

"What did you do?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"I cleared our schedules so we could do something together."

"By something, do you mean 'something'?" I put air quotations on the word. JR hit me lightly.

"No! Seriously, you're a ..." He mumbled the last part out.

"But you love me anyways!" I reminded. He glared at me. "Okay, I agree to your idea... Can you please stop glaring?" I asked. JR did as I said and smiled brightly, hugging me.

"Get packed by tonight! We leave in the morning." I let out a groan.

"Geez, you couldn't have made it in the afternoon?"

"Oh, stop complaining! You're going to love it."

"Right..." I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to pack." I said and went around JR.

"Hey, don't I get a kiss?"

"Later..."

"Minhyun..."

"Later!"

I went into our bedroom and found my suitcase. JR must've brought it out... I thought to myself as a smile formed on my lips. I walked over to it and opened it up. The smile immediately vanished. How did my stuff get in there? I didn't even pack...

"What, no thank you?" JR asked me, coming in.

"I thought you said I had to pack... Why did you say that when you already did it for me?"

"At first you had to pack." JR explained, coming closer to me. "But, since you refused the kiss, I just sped up the packing."

"Wow... Just like a leader... Striving to get exactly what you want."

"Right! There hasn't been a time when I wanted something and I didn't get it."

"Wow... You're so spoiled!"

"But you love me anyways!" JR quoted me and didn't waste a second to attack me with his lips. Ugh, he got what he wanted I thought, but didn't mind. I circled my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He also pulled me closer, but by the waist. Soon enough, the kiss deepened and I completely lost myself in it.

"Woah! Sorry, guys..." I heard Ren's voice and pushed JR away from me. I was blushing furiously. "We didn't think you were home so early..." Ren explained, looking away from us.

"It's ok..." JR said, but he sounded annoyed.

"What's the suitcase for? You going away for a while, Minhyun?" Ren asked me.

"Both of us are! We're going to get away from all this for a couple days..." JR explained. Ren raised an eyebrow and looked from JR to me.

"Okay then... Before that, Minhyun, let's talk!" Ren said.

"Talk? What do we have to..." I got cut off by Ren.

"Talk! Now!" Ren demanded. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me downstairs.

"What do we have to talk about?" I asked, pulling my arm away from the maknae.

"Reminder, JR's not human like you."

"Ren, I know that..."

"I know you know that. But, he hasn't had blood since he was... Actually, you know what, I'm not going to tell you the details... Let's just say he hasn't had blood in a while. Have we told you that purebloods can only drink the blood of their partner?"

"No... I don't think you have..."

"Well, when a pureblood gets his/her fangs, they have to get their partner's blood in about 5 days or something will happen to them."

"What will happen?"

"No one knows exactly, it's never happened before... But, rumor says that on the 6th day, the pureblood is unrecognizable by their family/friends and they start to disappear from people's lives, except for their partner's, as the days go on... By the 10th day, they're gone, like they were never even born. The only person who will remember them is their partner." Ren explained.

"Why hasn't JR said anything to me about this?"

"He cares for you, that's why..." Ren gave me a simple answer. I gave him a confused look. I knew he cared about me, what does Ren mean by that though? "JR has liked you for a while now... Since you're his partner, he's happier than I've ever seen him. But, since you're human, he doesn't want to hurt or worry you with the fact that he needs your blood to survive."

"Okay..." I said and a light-bulb went off in my mind. "Is that why he suddenly planned this get-away for us?" I asked Ren. The maknae only shrugged.

"How am I supposed to know that? I can't read his mind..."

"Really? You're a vampire and you can't read minds?"

"Mind reading is only for the purest aristocrat... In other words, you."

"I can mind read?"

"Once you get turned into one of us and get your powers."

"Sweet!"

"Um... Not really! You can only read JR's mind."

"What? Why only him?"

"He's your partner, that's why..."

"Oh..."

"But, for your previous question, that's maybe why JR planned the get-away for you two..."

"What's the difference between where we're going and here?"

"There's a big one, we're not going to be there! Plus, when you're asleep, he can easily take some blood from you, without having to worry about disturbing others' sleep."

"JR's not that manipulative..."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Minhyun... I would get why you would say that if you still didn't know about us being vampires, but now I'm just lost! You must have so much faith in him."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"We're vampires! Of course you're not supposed to... You ever heard that statement 'trust no one'?"

"Yeah. Everyone has heard that at least once in their life."

"Well, that's referring to humans... So, why would you trust vampires, who are different beings, if you can't trust others who are like you?" Ren asked me. He was right! People don't trust other people so easily, so why am I trusting the members so easily?

"Ren, I have to go to sleep, we leave in the morning..." I explained, avoiding the previous question.

"Fine... But, talk to JR. I'm not saying that you shouldn't trust him, he's a good guy, don't worry about that. It's just, when you need something to survive, you do things that you will regret in the future. It's already been 5 days since JR got his fangs... He knows he has to get your blood. Just, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid when getting it, please!"

"Stupid as in?"

"As in, not taking it when you're unconscious or something like that..."

"Um... Okay."

"Just make sure you're mentally and physically prepared for it and tell him. He'll do it if he sees that you're okay with it."

"Alright, Ren... I'll try my best. Goodnight."

"Night..." Ren waved. I went back upstairs to find JR already in the comforter that we sleep in.

"What did Ren talk to you about?" JR questioned when he saw me.

"About you..."

"About me? What about me?"

"Nothing bad... Don't worry."

"Minhyun... What did he say?"

"Well, he said you needed my blood or something bad would happen." I said, laying down beside JR.

"So, you know about the rumor?"

"Yes."

"Okay... But, I wouldn't do it if you weren't okay with it."

"I know... Ren said that."

"He said what?"

"He said that you cared for me and don't want to hurt/worry me about this stuff..." I said, turning to face JR. He smiled sweetly at me and pulled me closer to him.

"Of course I care about you and I don't want you to worry about this stuff..."

"Well, yeah. But, I'm a part of the group now and you need my blood. Ren told me to prepare for that, which I will."

"You know you don't have to."

"I love you..." I said, giving him a quick kiss. "I am going to give you blood, JR."

"Aish, you're so stubborn..." JR smiled. "Okay, if you're really persistant about this. But, I'm still not going to do it until you're fully ready."

"Fine..."

"Now, go to sleep. We have to wake up early." He said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled and closed eyes to fall asleep.

Morning

Someone was shaking me. I still had my eyes closed, but I wasn't unconscious. I groaned out of irritation and opened my eyes. "Finally! We're going to be late..." JR said. I blinked at him with confusion then I remembered the get-away trip! I grabbed some clothes at random and went to the bathroom to change. I heard JR and Ren talking, but I couldn't accurately hear what they were saying. When coming out, I heard Ren say something.

"Well, why don't you just teleport to the place then?" Ren asked. I'm guessing that they were talking about the fact that we didn't need a plane 'cause JR could just teleport us to the destination.

"We could!" I interject. JR sighs and nods. He hands me a blind-fold.

"Wear this for a while... It will ruin the surprise if you don't."

"Fine..." I mumble and let JR tie it around my head. Once it was on, JR grabbed my hand and I felt this really strange feeling going through my body. The feeling stopped seconds later. JR tugged on my hand lightly to tell me to follow him, which I did, I had no choice really, since he blind-folded me. I heard him talking to someone and I'm pretty sure we were at a hotel. We walked again, I'm guessing into an elevator, and went up to our floor. I'm guessing that JR found our room, since I heard a click with the opening of a door, afterwards.

"Okay, you can take off the blind-fold now." JR said, releasing my hand. I did as I was told and gasped at the sight. It was a beautiful hotel room. It looked like the type of hotel we would stay at if we were doing a concert.

"JR, where are we anyway?" I asked.

"Paris..." JR smiled.

"Seriously? You brought us to Paris, France?" In my head I was thinking, he tries too hard!

"Of course! The city of love..."

"So you have been paying attention in class!" I grinned. He hit me on the arm lightly.

"Not cool..."

"Sorry." I smiled. "But, I gotta give you credit, the room is nice!"

"The view outside is even better!" JR commented.

"Really?"

"Take a look." I went over to the window and opened the blinds. JR was right about the view. You could see all of Paris! It was really a great view. I wondered what floor we were on to get a view like this.

"What floor are we on, JR?"

"Does it really matter as long as we have a great time and good living conditions?"

"I guess not..."

"So, you wanna go around town?"

"Nope!"

"No?"

"You woke me up early, and for no reason. The only thing I want to do right now is sleep. Call me in an hour or two and then we can go around town." I said, looking at the bed. "Really, JR? One bed?"

"Yeah... I was going to tell you, but why spoil the surprise?" I glared at him for a moment before waving it off and jumping on to the bed. JR shook his head with disapproval.

"What? I'm tired... Aren't you?"

"A little bit..."

"Then come and sleep!" I said, motioning towards the bed. JR smiled and did as I asked. As soon ashe's ame on to the bed,  he pulled me close to him.

"JR..."

"Sleep in my arms, okay?"

"Um... Okay!" I smiled and closed my eyes.

Two Hours Later

"Minhyun, wake up!" JR called me. I gave him a groan in return and turned away from him. "Aish, so stubborn!" I heard him say. I felt a weight on the bed and then there was a sensation on my neck. JR was giving me a hickey!

"Yah!" I yelled at him, pushing him away from me.

"Good, you're up!" JR smiled at his accomplishment.

"Yeah... Best wake up call ever!" I said with sarcasm.

"Since you liked it so much, should I wake you like that more often?" JR asked.

"No... Please don't."

"Okay, okay, let's just go." JR laughed. I followed him out of the hotel and on to the streets of Paris.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"Anywhere, except the Eiffel Tower."

"Why not the Eiffel Tower?"

"We'll go there in the evening... I have something to show you when we get there."

"Okay." I said. We took a tour around Paris by one of those tour buses, went on a boat ride, and went to the Louvre. The whole day, we were holding hands. Though, it looked a little odd in the streets of Paris, I don't think we cared enough to actually let go. The only time we let go was when we were having lunch at the restaurant that was beside our hotel.

Soon enough, it was evening and we went to the Eiffel Tower. JR let go of my hand when we got there. I looked down at my hand. It felt like I had lost something that was really important! Do I really love JR that much to be thinking like this? When I came back into reality, everything was pitch black. "JR, did you put the blind-fold on me again?"

"I had to... You'll be able to see in a bit." The only thing I could really do was trust JR, since I couldn't see. He grabbed my hand again and led me to somewhere. I felt the floor going up, so I'm guessing that we were on the elevator. Soon, we were off of the elevator.

"JR, can I take off the blind-fold now?" I asked.

"Hold on a sec..." JR told me and I heard him using his phone to call someone. There was talking and then he hung up. "Okay, now you can take it off." I pulled my hand out of JR's grip and took the blind-fold off. When my vision adjusted, I saw a great view of Paris. Since it was almost dark, every building and street were lit, which just added to the already breath-taking sight.

"Wow... Paris is really beautiful."

"Isn't it? That's why I brought you here."

"You didn't have to... A simple date would've been fine."

"I know... But, still, I promised myself something that I had to do when I met someone I really liked."

"What was that?"

"Bring them to Paris, on the Eiffel Tower, and at night, show them fireworks!"

"Wow... I'm really that special to you?"

"Of course you are." JR said. "Oh, this isn't even the best part."

"What? Really? What could be better than this?" And then I remembered he said something about fireworks. Was he being serious about that?

"Just keep looking out there and you'll see." Sure enough, there were fireworks. Many different colours lit the sky up brightly. I ended up smiling to myself, seeing how much went into our first date.

"You really try too hard..." I mumbled as JR sat down and dragged me on to his lap.

"Only for you... I've never done this with anyone else." I smiled and leaned my head back, against his shoulder.

"Thank you! You were right, I did love it..."

"Good, I'm glad you liked it." He said, kissing me. I kissed him back, eagerly. Wait, he needs my blood... Maybe that's why it felt like I lost something important. I pulled away from him and saw him frowning at me.

"JR, you really need some blood."

"I know... But, you're not ready yet."

"So what? I will persist until you do it! I don't want you to be gone..."

"Minhyun..."

"Please, just do it!"

"But..."

"Just do it!"

"Fine... You are really persistant." JR sighed. "But, if you feel tired, tell me to stop."

"Why when I'm tired?"

"If you feel tired while I'm taking your blood, it means I've taken too much already and really need to stop."

"Okay, I'll let you know." I assured. JR came closer to me and started to on my neck. "Is this really necessary?" I moan out.

"Yes, it is... It helps ease the pain."

"How come Baekho and Ren never have to do this then?" I asked, remembering I once saw Baekho taking Ren's blood.

"They've been doing this for a while... It doesn't hurt Ren anymore. But, you're new to this." JR explained and continued with what he was doing. After a couple seconds, he looked at me again.

"Yes, I'm sure you can do this." I assured him.

"That's not what I was going to say, I know you wouldn't change your answer."

"Then what?"

"Just a warning... It's going to hurt a little at first, but I promise it will feel better later."

"You've done this before?"

"No... We told you how purebloods get their fangs, right? So how could I have done this with anyone else?"

"How do you know then?"

"BaekRen." JR answered simply. He went to my neck again, but instead of it, I felt his fangs dig into my skin. I winced at the pain as his fangs went deeper and deeper into me. Soon, the fangs felt good. It felt really good! I lost myself in the sensation of JR's fangs, until I started to feel tired and I remembered what JR had told me.

"JR, stop..." I said. He didn't listen. "JR, stop." I said again, a bit more loud this time. He pulled out his fangs slowly. I felt the blood drip from the puncture in my skin.

"Sorry... It was so good." JR explained, off the blood that was dripping down my neck.

"Was it really?" I asked with a disgusted face.

"You'll find out when you become one of the aristocrats." JR said and burst out laughing at my disgust.

"Don't laugh... Of course I would find that disgusting."

"I know! Sorry, it's just... It was really funny." JR said. I pouted at his comment. He kissed me before getting up. "We should go back now..."

"Okay."

A/N: Elvin next! Then MinJ , maybe! I'm so happy today, my happiness will probably last for a while, so i'll let it out on my story!