Back Home At Last / Dark Secret Revealed

Vampire NU'EST

So, Minhyun was turned into a vampire successfully and now they could go back home. All of them gathered at the downtown in an old alley so no one would see them teleporting off. JR was supporting Minhyun after he had gone through such a drastic blood loss. The group gathered into a circle and then teleported off together. "Minhyun, wake up. We're here." JR cooed to his boyfriend who was sleeping on his shoulder. In response to JR, Minhyun hummed and opened his eyes.

"It doesn't look that different from back in the human world..." Minhyun pointed out.

"Of course not... Well, other than no cars or buses." JR pointed out.

"Yeah... Why is that?"

"Why else? Everyone can teleport to places... So, it's not needed."

"Okay, but why does it look so close to the human world?" Minhyun asked again.

"There's not much difference because we basically live in a parallel universe... Instead of human people, we have creature people, like us vampires, werewolves, angels, and lots more." JR said.

"Okay, well we have to go... We'll see you two later." Aron waved to the MinJ couple and everyone teleported to different parts of the city.

"Let's go... You have to see where you're going to be staying from now on." JR said then teleported to a mansion that stood in the middle of the city.

"Wow! Do we seriously live here?" Minhyun asked.

"Yeah, we do! All the pure bloods have a mansion in different parts of town and when they find the aristocrat they are supposed to be with for the res of their life, the two share the mansion... Since we're the head pureblood and aristocrat, we get a mansion at the heart of the city!" JR explained while unlocking the door. Upon entering, the couple found Seungho and Thunder snuggled together on the couch. "Oh yeah, I forgot... Since Seungho is our bodyguard, he lives with us too."

"Then, why is Thunder here?"

"Special permission from JR." Thunder explained. "He said I could come over whenever I wanted."

"Same permission was granted to me by Eli." Seungho added.

"They left before us, so I guess they were just hear cuddling..." JR guessed. "Or maybe more?" The Seungdoong couple gave JR a look, implying that they didn't do anything else.

"JR, isn't this place a little too big for yourself? Where's your family?" Minhyun asked. JR looked away from him, which made Minhyun look to Seungho for an answer. Seungho reluctantly got up and whispered into Minhyun's ear.

"His family is dead..."

"What? How?" Minhyun asked.

"Well, he went to a friend's birthday party one night and then came back to see the house on fire! We repaired the house, but even with our powers, we couldn't help his family..."

"So, he's lived by himself this whole time?"

"No, I was with him. He couldn't live by himself at that age, I mean he was only 14 at the time, so since I was already his bodyguard, I became his guardian too. Even if he's old enough now, I can't leave him, partially because I don't want him to be alone here." Seungho explained, then smiled to Minhyun. "Now he has you."

"So, you're going to leave us?"

"No... I'm still your bodyguard, so I still have to stay."

"Can I help?" Minhyun asked Seungho.

"With?" Seungho asked.

"With JR's family... Since I'm the pure aristocrat, can't I help or anything?"

"If we had found you at that time, then yes... You could have healed them enough for them to still live. But, it's been years now... You would have to give up your own life to make them have life again." Seungho explained. Minhyun frowned before going over to JR and hugging him.

"Sorry... I had no idea about what happened with your family." Minhyun apologized. JR pulled Minhyun off of him to smile at his boyfriend.

"It's fine... I never told you, so how could you have known?" JR asked. "But, Seungho's right! Now I have you as my family." Minhyun blushed at that.

"I-I'm not your family officially..." He pointed out.

"Would you like to be?" JR asked. Minhyun's blush got deeper when JR asked that. JR chuckled at how cute Minhyun was. "I'm kidding... It's too soon to ask that. But, one day it will happen." JR promised Minhyun. As soon as that was said, the doorbell rang. Seungho went to get it so that MinJ could have a moment. He smiled brightly at the people behind the door.

"Guys, the gang is here!" Seungho announced, leading the gang into the living room.

"What is this?" JR asked.

"A party!" Ren smiled. JR face-palmed.

"Duh, Ren, I'm not dumb!" JR assured. "But, why?"

"It was Yoonmi's idea... You know, as a welcome party for Minhyun. Plus, a welcome back party for the rest of us." Ren explained.

"Oh, Minhyun." Aron called. "Meet my girlfriend, Yoonmi."

"Hello." Minhyun greeted her.

"Hi! Aron has told me a lot about you. It's so nice to finally meet you."

"You too! Aron's told me a lot about you as well."

"Let's be good friends, okay?" Yoonmi suggested. "But first, PARTY TIME!" She went off to Aron as JR came up to Minhyun. He laughed seeing Yoonmi go off.

"You like Yoonmi?" JR asked.

"Yeah, she seems nice." Minhyun commented.

"She is nice." JR assured. "But, way too peppy, even compared to Kevin."

"I can tell..."

The Dark Part of Town

A guy dressed in black went to a house after spying on the group that just returned home. He entered the house only to go to the study room of the house, where a bookshelf was. No ordinary bookshelf though, if you enter the right password, it would open up to reveal a secret base. However, if you enter the wrong password, you would be badly injured within the blink of an eye! "They're back my mistress... And they found the pure aristocrat, the one that is meant to be with JR forever." The guy announced.

"Hm... So soon? I didn't expect this... Get the others all gathered here, that group is going to give us trouble unless we can break them apart."

"Yes, mistress..." The guy said. "Um... There's one more thing."

"What is it?"

"Hyuna failed to distract the bodyguards of the purebloods."

"I knew she couldn't be trusted..." The so-called mistress mumbled to herself. "It doesn't matter, we will go for the purebloods head on! Now, get the others ready to wreck havoc upon that group!"

"Yes, mistress..."

A/N: I know, short chappie. But, at least I gave you guys a sneak peek of the main villain in the sequel. you all for supporting me and I hope you will continue to support me as I continue to write.

And here's the sequel! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/309803