Explanation

Vampire NU'EST

After hearing what Baekho had to say about himself and the rest of NU'EST being vampires, Minhyun decided to go to sleep and interrogate them about it later. After the day's schedules were over, they had one of those rare nights where all 5 members were together! So, Minhyun wanted to take the opportunity to ask them the questions he had. But, he didn't know where to start. Plus, he was still in a state of shock, remembering what Baekho had said about finding JR's partner. Aron was the one to notice the silent Minhyun.

"Why are you being so quiet tonight?" Aron asked.

"Sorry, I'm just thinking of something..." Minhyun said.

"Mind telling us about it?" Baekho asked.

"Why don't you 4 tell ME about it?" Minhyun asked Baekho, emphasizing the me.

"What are you talking about?" Baekho asked.

"You were talking in your sleep last night, Baekho. You said some pretty odd stuff..." To this, the other 4 members tensed up. JR, Ren, and Aron stared at Baekho for a moment.

"W-What did he say?" Ren asked with his best innocent voice.

"Well... He said that you guys have to find the last member of your team, who is mortal and supposedly JR's partner..." Minhyun told them everything that Baekho had said the other night, while looking a bit upset when saying the last part.

JR sighed. "Guys, we should explain, since Baekho blew the secret!"

"Hey, you can't blame me, I was asleep!" Baekho snapped at JR, who only rolled his eyes.

"Okay, so where should we start?" Aron asked.

"First, start off with what you guys are." Minhyun said.

"Are you really sure you want to know that?" JR asked.

"If I didn't want to know, why would I ask?"

"That's not what I meant... I mean if we were to tell you, would you accept it?" JR asked again. The other 3 members had no doubt that Minhyun would accept it. They knew that he liked JR and wouldn't do anything that would hurt the leader in any way.

"Yes, I will accept it!" Minhyun promised.

"Well then, we're vampires!" JR said, observing Minhyun for a reaction. Minhyun didn't say anything, allowing JR to continue. "The only reason we're even in the humans' world is because we have to find the last member of our team, who Baekho already said, is mortal."

"And... Your partner?" Minhyun asked hesitantly. JR nodded. "How is your partner mortal if you're immortal?"

"I don't know..." JR shrugged. "We have a prophecy and it said that one of our partners is mortal, but will turn immortal!"

"And, we all have our partners except JR!" Aron pointed out. "So, we kind of guessed that he was the one with the mortal partner."

"Well, that's not the only reason for us to guess that JR had the mortal partner..." Baekho said.

"What's the other reason?"

"The mortal partner has some heritage with vampires... In other words, they have a little vampire genetics in them, but their human genetics dominate." Baekho explained.

"The child of prophecy... The only person to have vampire genetics." Aron mumbled loud enough for the others to hear. The other 3 members nodded.

"Hm... So, let me see if I can guess... Baekho and Ren are partners?" Minhyun asked. The BaekRen couple nodded. "If all of you have partners except JR, how come I've never seen Aron with a girl or... A boy?"

"We had to leave her behind... She had some family troubles at the time." Ren explained.

"Okay, so who else is part of your team?"

"You know them..." JR said. Minhyun gave him a funny look."Seriously, you know all of our team's members. They're from other boy bands!"

"Which bands?"

"Well, we have U-KISS' Elvin couple and Super Junior's Kyuhyun" Ren said.

"And, TVXQ's Changmin." Baekho added.

"Seriously? They're vampires?" The other 4 just nodded at the question. "Never saw that coming..." Minhyun muttered.

"Well, no humans did! They don't believe in us, remember?" JR asked. "Besides, there might be more lurking around, we found a few while going around town!"

"Anything else you wanna know?" Aron asked.

"Uh... Yea! How long does it take to find your partners?" Minhyun was especially interested in this question. If it would take a while for them to find JR's partner, then he could spend time with the leader until they found his partner.

"We can't really give you an answer for that... It happens when it happens, it's the same for humans." JR said.

"But, unlike humans, we KNOW who we're destined to be with! That's why we call them partners, even if we're only dating them..." Baekho continued, adding emphasis to the know.

"How do you know?"

"Well, you know those vampire movies that Hollywood makes vampire movies, they completely messed it up!" JR chuckles. "They say that a vampire's partner is the one who's blood smells good to the vampire... That's not how it actually works. Well, not for us purebloods anyway..."

"Okay, that you didn't tell me! You're all pureblood vampires?" Minhyun interruped.

"No, not all of us. Ren isn't..." Baekho said, looking towards his partner.

"I'm an aristocrat vampire..." Ren says.

"There are only 5 pureblood vampires in our world. And 5 aristocrats. The 5th aristocrat, we're still trying to find. But, we are the most powerful amongst the other vampires." JR explained.

"Okay, continue on with the first thing you were explaining."

"Okay! So, us purebloods are only paired with an aristocrat. If you ever meet the other members of the team, one will be a pureblood, the other an aristocrat." JR continued with the first explanation. "We find our aristocrats by fate... If fate wants us to be together, then we get our fangs..."

"Seriously? So, in other words, you don't have your fangs yet?" Minhyun laughed this sentence out. JR glared at him, which Minhyun noticed. "Sorry! But, seriously, that's just strange. A vampire, more importantly a pureblood, without fangs!"

"I can't help it if fate hasn't let me know who my partner is." JR shrugged.

"Wait, so, it's completely normal if you don't have fangs?"

"Before finding my partner, yes, it's normal!"

"That's so weird... I always thought that vampires had fangs from the moment they were born or turned from a human and then they just get their blood from anyone at random." The other 4 members all face-palmed to this. They knew they would hear something like that. That's how Hollywood always made vampires look, like beasts in disguise!

"That's why we didn't tell you about us. We know what Hollywood was done to our image.They made vampires look like beasts, but in fact, we're not. Believe it or not, vampires are more compassionate than humans are..." Ren said.

"Sorry guys, it's all new to me. Give me some time to get used to it. And, Ren, I believe you."

"Okay, so the other vampires who aren't arisocrats or purebloods have to date around and find their partners. Like you humans have to." JR continued.

"So, you've never dated before?" Minhyun asked, a little curious about this.

"I have dated before, but it wasn't necessary."

"Okay... Have you guys told me everything?"

"Other than the powers and stuff like that, yes we have." Baekho said, looking exhausted.

"Well, that's not really any of my business, since I'm not like you guys."

"Right! But, you have to keep this a secret... People will hunt us down and stuff if they know." JR said.

"Fine!" Minhyun shrugged. JR was surprised with Minhyun's easy answer. Any other person would have said that it would be cool to see their friends' reactions or if they could tell their best friend or something like that.

"Really? Just like that?" JR asked suspiciously.

"Yeah. You guys are my friends, I wouldn't sell your secret out for anything!" Minhyun said, standing up to go upstairs to get some sleep for tomorrow's schedules. But before he could go, JR grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a hug! Minhyun was completely shocked.

"Thank you, Minhyun... You really are a good friend!" JR said. Minhyun was at a lost for words, so he just nodded on JR's shoulder.

JR's POV

I couldn't help it! He was such a good friend to us, I just had to let him know... But, for some reason, I ended up hugging him! Not that I didn't want to, I mean, I like him. But, I never thought that I would actually do it! Then, I felt my incisors getting bigger! The feeling was weird, but I knew that I was getting my fangs. Then, the realization hit me like a lightning bolt! Minhyun's my partner I thought as we continued to hug.

A/N: So, I think I've pretty much explained everything... If you guys need something explained, just ask or comment. Pleae comment! Since school is starting soon, i don't know how often I'll be updating, since I'm NU'EST's age (well, a year younger than them) and have a lot to do at school. My eyes are also still adjusting from that surgery, so can't pressure them. But, I'll try to give you guys one last update before school starts.