U-KISS Knows About Elvin / New Couple, Or Not...

Vampire NU'EST

The Next Morning

Elvin came out of their room for breakfast and to get to their schedules. They really wanted to do the stuff that normal couples would do after they had their first time, but they couldn't, 'cause if they did the other members would suspect something. "Hey, what were you two doing last night?" Soohyun asked, remembering that they all agreed to ask that.

"What do you mean what were we doing last night?" Eli asked innocently.

"We heard the yelling..." Soohyun explained. "But, they didn't sound angry or irritated or anything like that."

"Why would you think we'd be arguing? We get along great!" Kevin pointed out.

"Eli seemed upset last night. We knew it was because of you. I mean, you two are best friends..." Soohyun said again. The Elvin couple exchanged looks of worry. They knew that the other members were getting suspicious of their dirty little secret.

"So, what did you guys do?" Kiseop asked.

"Nothing..." Elvin assured the other members.

"I'm not buying it..." Dongho said.

"Me either..." Hoon added.

"They're definitely hiding something." AJ also joined in.

"What makes you guys think we have anything to hide?" Eli asked.

"You two were a little too friendly at first." Soohyun pointed out.

"What do you mean?" Eli asked again.

"Well, you said you two never met each other before we became U-KISS, right?" The leader asked.

"Right, we never knew about each other until U-KISS was made." Eli lied.

"Well, you two were talking a lot during our debut days... Like you knew each other for years already..." Soohyun explained.

"Tell us the truth... Did you know each other before we debuted?" Kiseop asked. Eli and Kevin gave each other uncomfortable looks. They knew if the members were to ever find out about them or the fact that they were vampires, they would hate the two.

"You want the truth?" Kevin asked.

"Yes..." Soohyun answered for the others.

"We have to tell them, Kevin. Even if they'll hate us for it." Eli told Kevin.

"Why would we hate you?" Dongho asked.

"Just listen..." Soohyun ordered.

"Well," Eli began, pulling Kevin on to his lap. "We're dating!"

"WHAT?" The other members yelled out together. All of their faces had pure shock all over them. They knew Eli and Kevin were close, but they didn't expect them to be that close.

"We've been dating for years now..." Kevin explained. The other members looked completely dumbfounded by what they just heard.

"So, how long have you been dating for?" Soohyun, who was the first one out of the dumbfounded trance, asked.

"I think we've been together for... 6 or 7 years?" Eli said.

"Six... We've known each other for 7 years, but we've been a couple for 6 years." Kevin reminded.

"And you didn't ever tell us?" Kiseop asked. He was really hurt. Well, obviously, he really liked Kevin. But, now, he couldn't get him since Eli and Kevin have been a couple for such a long time.

"We couldn't tell you..." Kevin said, looking down.

"Why not?" Soohyun asked.

"It's not that common in Korea for guys to be dating... We thought you guys would be disgusted or hate us if you knew." Kevin explained.

"You two are idiots!" Soohyun commented. "We don't really care... We are U-KISS after all. If you two are happy, then we encourage this!" The other members nodded to what the leader said. Both Eli and Kevin smiled brightly at their fellow U-KISS members.

"You guys are awesome!" The Elvin couple commented.

"Yeah, we've heard." Dongho said, referring to their fans.

"No more secrets, okay?" Soohyun asked.

"Okay." Everyone agreed.

"Oh, just 'cause we accept you two doesn't mean we won't tease you about it!" Soohyun warned.

"Yeah!" The others joined in.

"Alright... We'll accept the teasing." Eli assured.

"Okay, then let me start!" AJ volunteered. He lifted up the spoon and used it like a microphone. "So, the fanservice of Elvin has evolved into real love!" He announced like an MC. Everyone burst out laughing while the Elvin couple were blushing madly.

"That's why Elvin has worked out so well, 'cause we were actually dating and we're actually in love." Eli explained.

"Woah, you never told us that you two were in love!" AJ kept teasing. "Tell us, how did you fall in love with each other."

"It was love at first sight." Elvin answered together.

"Oh, wow, that's special!" AJ commented. "So, do you think you'll be together forever?"

"Yes." Elvin answered.

"Wow... So confident! How can you be so confident?"

"Nevermind... We have to go get ready for our schedules anyway..." Eli reminded, dragging Kevin along with him.

"That was weird..." Dongho commented.

"What did I do? I was only teasing..." AJ assured.

"We know... It wasn't you, it was them." Soohyun said.

Inside Elvin's Room

"I hate lying to them..." Kevin said.

"I know, I do too. But, what can we do about that? It's not our fault that we weren't born as humans..."

"I know... But, we're hurting them by lying to them. Not just them, but ourselves too." Kevin said, staring blankly at a wall. Eli noticed his boyfriend's sadness and lifted up his chin, kissing him lightly.

"Don't worry, Kevin... We only have to do this for a little while longer..." Eli assured.

"Kiss me again!" Kevin demanded. Eli smiled and did as his boyfriend wanted, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. "Eli... *kiss* we have *kiss* to get ready *kiss* for the day." Eli pulled away, pouting at Kevin.

"But..." Eli was going to complain.

"I'll give oppa whatever he wants after our schedules, okay?" Kevin whispered in Eli's ear.

"Deal! But, you'd better keep that promise." Eli warned.

"Don't I always keep my promises to you?"

Outside Elvin's Room

Kiseop was eavesdropping on the couple. "Are they talking about something interesting?" Someone asked. Kiseop jumped up and turned around to see AJ smiling at him.

"Geez, don't scare me like that..." Kiseop breathed out, heart still racing from the scare he just got.

"Sorry, hyung... But, you shouldn't eavesdrop on them."

"You're younger than me, don't tell me what to do!"

"It was a suggestion... Calm down."

"Sorry, I'm upset since now I won't get a chance with Kevin..."

"You've never had a chance with Kevin!" AJ pointed out.

"Shut up!"

"Hyung... I know you like Kevin and all, but there's something I have to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"Well..." AJ began, but was unsure if he should tell Kiseop. He knew that Kiseop would reject his confession. Obviously he would, he was so into Kevin that it wasn't even funny. "I... I like you, hyung..." AJ said, looking down, knowing that Kiseop would reject him. Kiseop looked totally dumbfounded, but then understood what his dongsaeng was saying.

"AJ, I'm..."

"It's okay, it's not your fault... I guess I just chose the wrong person to love..." AJ assured. He was going to walk away, but Kiseop caught his arm.

"AJ... I-I'll be your boyfriend." Kiseop said.

"Hyung, you don't have to just 'cause you're pitying me..."

"I'm not pitying you! I really do want to be your boyfriend."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"What about your crush on Kevin?"

"Don't worry about that... It's been going away, since I've seen Eli and Kevin being close with each other." Kiseop lied, hoping AJ would buy it. He didn't want to hurt his best friend, he really didn't, but he needed to get over Kevin. Dating someone would be the best way to do that, that's what Kiseop thought.

A/N: Kiseop isn't one of their enemies... I don't think I'll add any other enemies for a while. But, Kiseop is in the same position as Sungmin was, but maybe AJ can change that... The next chap will be everyone together! Subscribe and comment.