Preparations To Go Back Home

Vampire NU'EST

The Next Day

JR had called everyone to come to the NU'EST dorm today, so they could talk about business. Once Elvin, ChangKyu, and MBLAQ had come, they sat down and looked to the leader of the group. "We've already found Minhyun, so there's no point in staying anymore..." JR pointed out.

"So, we're going back?" Ren asked.

"Not quite... It will take some time, since we have to get out of our contracts and stuff first. But, yes, we're going back!" The others cheered. It's not that they didn't like their lives right now, it's just that they missed their real home.

"That's why you called us here?" Changmin asked.

"Yeah, make sure your companies or members are okay without you guys..." JR said.

"Oh man!" Changmin complained. "Yunho is going to kill me! I'm the only one he has left from the original band and now, even I'm going to leave him..."

"He'll get over it, eventually..." Kyuhyun said, trying to comfort his boyfriend. "Besides, I don't think Leeteuk and the rest will take it very well either. Other than Yesung and Ryeowook, I'm one of their top 3 singers." Kyuhyun pointed out, standing up and getting his jacket to leave.

"I know... It's going to be hard on all of us since we've been here for a while and we're really used to being big celebrities, but we need to get back and take care of our people." JR reminded. The others nodded before MBLAQ, Elvin, and ChangKyu left the NU'EST dorm. After everyone was gone, JR called their manager and asked him to come over so they could talk.

Half An Hour Later

Their manager came and they all sat down to talk. "Manager hyung... We want to quit." JR said.

"What?" Their manager asked.

"It's not that you aren't taking good care of us or anything. It's just, we really can't do this anymore." JR explained.

"You've only been doing this for a couple months!" Their manager retorted.

"Yeah, and it was fun, really it was... But, now we have to quit it."

"Can you at least tell me why?"

"I'm sorry... That's one thing I can't tell you."

"Huh, alright... I'll talk to the company and see to it that you are released from your contract. But, is it all of you that wants to go?"

"Yes, it's all of us."

"Okay, it will probably take a couple months, but you will be released from your contracts."

"Thank you."

"Well, I have to go get all this sorted out..." Their manager said and left the dorm.

"He seemed okay with it..." Minhyun pointed out.

"Well, he'll get a new band to work with after a while anyways, so he can't be attached to us." JR reminded.

"What do you mean?" Minhyun asked.

"If we were to stay and become bigger than we already are, the company would most likely give us a new manager while our old one works with a new rookie group... So, either way, he wouldn't be with us for long." JR explained. "Oh, but there's something we have to do before we go back..."

"What's that?"

"Turn you into a vampire." JR said like it was nothing. Minhyun gave him a terrified look, well duh, anyone would. "Relax, it will be just like taking blood from you, except..."

"Except what?"

"Except, I'll have to take most of your blood for you to become a vampire..." JR explained. Minhyun gave him a more terrified face. "Don't worry, I won't do it until you're ready!" JR assured, patting Minhyun's shoulder. Minhyun smiled to his boyfriend.

Changmin's POV

After leaving the NU'EST dorm, I had an uneasy feeling. I didn't want to tell Yunho and make him depressed. That's the last thing I wanted to do to my hyung, especially since he had such a hard time about Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun leaving. Well, I did too, but I had him, Kyuhyun, and the rest of the group to help me get through it. He only had me to help him get through it and now, I would also leave him! "Changmin... It's going to be okay." Kyuhyun assured me. I smiled at him, hoping so badly that he was right. Once we got to the SM building, we had to split up to meet our groups. I'm guessing Kyuhyun saw my look of worry, 'cause he kissed me before he left, which he has never done. We've never shown affection in public, since we're so famous now. I let out a sigh before going inside to meet Yunho.

"Finally..." Yunho said once he saw me. "Let's get to work, okay? I know you've been with Kyuhyun doing something romantic with him, but you need to focus on your job too."

"Hyung, I have something to tell you..." I said, a little hesitantly.

"What is it? Why do you look so nervous on telling me?" Yunho questioned.

"Well... I have to leave hyung... Like, forever."

"What? You said you wouldn't do this to me!"

"I know, I'm sorry... But, I really do have to leave, with Kyuhyun and some others." I explained.

"Who are the others?"

"NU'EST, MBLAQ, and the Elvin couple from U-KISS."

"That's a fairly large group... Where are you all going?"

"I can't tell you that..." I said, looking down. I could feel Yunho glaring at me. I knew he was angry, but I also knew that he wouldn't hold it against me.

"Huh, fine... I'll talk to the manager about it..." He said. I looked up and smiled brightly.

"Thanks hyung, you're the best!" I cheered. He just rolled his eyes at me and started the music again.

Kyuhyun's POV

After saying bye to Changmin, I went to find the rest of Super Junior. They were all waiting for me at the practice room. Okay, here goes nothing I thought to myself. "About time, Kyuhyun... I know you were with Changmin, but come on! You need to work too." Leeteuk said.

"Hyung, I want to leave Super Junior." I said bluntly.

"WHAT?" They all asked me.

"You guys heard me... It was fun being a part of Super Junior, but I really need to leave." I said.

"Why?" Sungmin questioned me.

"Sorry, Sungmin... I can't tell you why."

"Okay, but are you going alone, or is Changmin also leaving?" Leeteuk inquired.

"Changmin too, along with some others..." I explained.

"Who?" Leeteuk asked again.

"NU'EST, MBLAQ, and the Elvin couple from U-KISS." I said.

"All of you are leaving your companies?" Sungmin asked. I nodded.

"Okay, I'll talk to the manager and tell you if you can leave or not..." Leeteuk assured.

"Okay, hyung. Thank you."

Eli's POV

"How are we going to tell the others?" Kevin questioned, more to himself than me.

"I'll tell them... Don't worry." I assured him.

"Soohyun's gonna give us an ear-full tonight..." Kevin commented. He was right! I don't think Soohyun or the rest are going to take this well. "I'll be with you when you tell them... I mean, I can't let you take all of Soohyun's rage by yourself!" Kevin smiled at me.

"Are you my guardian angel?" I questioned.

"I could be..." Kevin shrugged. "I am half an angel, after all."

"True!" I smiled, pulling him closer to me by his waist and giving him a quick kiss. We teleported to the dorms and saw Dongho sitting in the living room. He looked up at us and smiled.

"Elvin is back from their honeymoon!" Dongho commented in a sing-song voice. I rolled my eyes at the maknae.

"Dongho, that makes no sense..." Kevin said. "Eli hasn't even proposed, so how could we have a honeymoon?"

"Why don't you just propose to him if he won't propose to you?" Dongho suggested. We looked at him funny.

"Kevin proposing to me? Are you kidding?" I laughed, dragged Kevin away with me.

"What's so funny about that?" Kevin asked me.

"I just can't imagine you kneeling down on one knee asking me to marry you... It doesn't seem right for you to do that." I explained. We got to Soohyun's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He called out to us. We came in and just like Dongho, he gave us a smile.

"Hey guys, where did you go, could 9?" Soohyun teased.

"Aish." Me and Kevin said together.

"Wow, now you guys are even saying the same things!" Soohyun continued with his teasing.

"We have something to tell you, hyung..." Kevin said, looking serious.

"What's up?" Soohyun asked, knowing Kevin isn't serious unless we're practicing on our dances or vocals.

"Well, we have to leave U-KISS." I said. Soohyun looked at us for a while before laughing.

"Are you two serious? Is this a hidden camera that the Elvin couple has prepared?" He asked.

"No, it's not a hidden camera... We really are leaving!" Kevin assured.

"WHAT? WHY WOULD YOU GUYS LEAVE?" Soohyun yelled at us.

"We don't want to..." I explained. "But, we have to." Soohyun let out a breath before speaking again.

"Why? Kevin's our main vocalist... And you're our main rapper! If you guys leave, it won't be the same..."

"Sorry, hyung... We can't tell you." I apologized. "The company will find great replacements for us, just like they did for Kibum and Alexander..."

"You idiot! Even if they did replace Kibum and Alexander, we still miss them, you would know that..." Soohyun explained, emphasizing still. "It's the same for you two... No one could ever really replace you guys in our hearts."

"Hyung!" Me and Kevin said together, pulling Soohyun into a hug. We were really touched that we meant that much to him.

"I'll tell our manager and we'll talk about when you guys can get out of your contract." Soohyun said, hugging us back.

"Thanks, hyung." We said.

Seungho's POV

I went to Rain hyung's office to tell him that we would be leaving the company. Luckily, Thunder was with me, so I wouldn't have to face our manager alone. I knocked on the door. Rain opened the door for us, smiling at us. "What can I do for you two?"

"Rain hyung, we would like to get out of our contract..." I explained. He gave us a look before letting out a sigh.

"Why? I've given you guys so much... Why do you want to leave so suddenly? Wait, is it all of you that wants to leave?"

"Yes, it is." I said. "You did do a lot for us, hyung. But, we really need to go... It was fun."

"Huh, okay then... I'll get it sorted out and tell you when you can leave."

"Thanks." I smiled before me and Thunder left the office.

Author's POV

The leaders all told the managers and the managers all gave them a date of when they would be released from their contracts, after doing some goodbyes to the fans and other stuff of course. All of them were to leave their companies in 2 months. Elvin was planning to set up AJ and Kiseop before they left, though. If Kiseop had someone to love other than Kevin, it would relieve the Elvin couple from worrying about Kiseop might do without Kevin in U-KISS.

A/N: So, the next chap is about 2Seop and Elvin's plan to get them together! Subscribe and comment, please.